1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.
    Dismiss Notice

Wonderer Skills/Builds/Stats

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by DomacH, Aug 1, 2014.

1. knighthalo123

knighthalo123 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    //sac
    Level:
    Dang, what classes are the typical tanks for dungeons and such?

2. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Exploring around~

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Youkou
    I think wanderer can be decent tank. Just not as immortal as priest lol..but close. I play wonderer (bard) with Men > Vit 3:1 ratio. Maybe damage wise not as good as Men > Str, but i can tank decent and have a average kill ratio.

3. knighthalo123

knighthalo123 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    //sac
    Level:
    Ok thanks!

4. Erisan

Erisan New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    ♪Erick♪
    Level:
    Guild:
    XMADNESSX
    Lv 70
    Class Bard
    i dont have enough jexp for master skill T-T
    STR - 80 + 10
    DEX - 35 + 5 (hit 44)
    MEN - 35 + 26 (2 rings +8 MEN)
    INT - 5 + 5
    VIT - 8 + 5
    =P

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Youkou
    Lol

3:1 ratio Men > Vit
    I'm a Bard (Lv 52)

6. land3r0s91

land3r0s91 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    land3r0
    Level:
    Guild:
    Yabune

Attached Files:

7. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Hp and sp will be easy on higher levels so either go str and vit or str and men. Men for bard healing skill

8. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Youkou
    What weapon u use? And the level of weapon? No damage sounds weird.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    He means no damage as in really low out put. If no one replys after this post ill edit for a long response to this lad. Gotta drive home to meh computer. My phone is being a butt today so non of my posts useuly go through. I had writen a long repsonese and pewf gone...

10. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ...............................I don't know what he Wants tho..................cause Bard is STR/MEN cause Skill(s) are Affected by those Stats Besides DEX Affecting Atk Based Bard Skills, VIT is Optional Stat for only wanting more HP+DEF he Gave Stat Builds and what they Lack but not what he Wanted and I done DEX/MEN with no Intention of Adding VIT however I thought of Adding STR after I got MEN Where I want it at.

11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    He doesnt know what he wants. He is also fishing for a "does it all build" or that one word i hate the most.

12. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    .......................you that which should not be "Said"?...........in that case then he should instead of 2*Stat*&1*Stat* just 1*Stat/1*Stat*/1*Stat* then actually better is Asking When he Going to Stop Increase the Stats that he has mention in which Case that can help With his Decision of What Hybrid Build he Wants.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Youkou
    Lol i feel damage are actually a bit too much. Like warrior. The squishyness is one problem i faced. That's why i play Men > Vit build..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Sounds Good Oceanmk MEN/VIT=Tanker, STR/MEN=Dmg Dealer/Support(Healer), STR/VIT=Standard Warrior's Stat Build a.k.a Dmg Dealer/Tanker for him to be a Dmg Dealer/Supporter/Tanker he Would have to have Gears+Stat+ORBs+Skills that can Support that Playstyle+Build.

15. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Youkou
    Str > Vit is aka warrior but slight weaker in attack and lose in defense..

Men > Vit is able to tank because of dash and heal and all ward off skills. Battle dancer also have one defensive skill. It reduce movement speed. Wonderer can attack and defense at the same time. True defense is mostly counter attacking. That's what i like about wonderer.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Soo.. i had responded to this but it wouldnt go througb and it never saved my draft of the post. I will repeat what i wanted to say the best i can.

Adapt. Thier is no magical build that does it all. A build is a combination of stats, armor, and weapons (gear can be even further customize). Two main types of builds are used. Ones to cover one's weakness or shortcomings. The other is to further boost thier strangths or a function or role they desire. I will repeat this...you cant do it all, you can do a few things but not all. You cant do things that are the opposite like have really high def/hp and attack power, no that just aint happing without modding/cheating.

You cry for hell with a build but provide no info about your self. No info on your skills, your gear, or what role you prefer amoung other details that could hell us give you a starter build to lead you in the direction you want. Then later down the line you expirement and fine tune your current build to le perfect build for YOU.

From what you did tell us, you are a low lv (you shouldnt be expecting a lot early game especially in MMORPGs), you are not happy with your current damage, and you dont want to lack in hp/sp.

Ill start with damage. Weapons...if they are a high enough star count you dont have to pump so much into things like dex or str or int. If you wanna have the most dps then full str then dex is the way to go with a 5-7 star weapon.

Next is the hp/sp issue you seem to be fearful of. Once again you are a low lv, you will have like NOOO hp or sp at this point in the game. However, wanderer has an unique passive that alows it to gain the most hp/sp from a passive compared to every other class. Those passives rank up to 50 and cost a hella ton of jexp. As well your vit/men stats add a % increase based on your base hp/sp count (EVERY CLASS HAS DIFFERENT BASE HP/SP COUNTS). Infact If you add 40 of one of them you gain basicly 50-70% of your base amount. A good example is my lv 30 rouge has about 950~ 1050 hp but if i add 40 vit I then achive slightly more then 2k hp. At higher lvs if i natrualy had 4k hp and had that vit i would then achive 8k hp. And this is just the max amounts of each i havent even started on regain rates.

Ill end this with this and say. Your build is all on want you want out of that character. Do you want to cover up your weaknesses? Or do you wanna make what makes that class better even greater with said builds. Plus we cant help till we know a little about yea.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Grravy

Grravy New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Grravy
    Level:
    Oops lmao, I made a mistake by posting that, I didn't really need that response ray but thanks anyways xD. I found the error in what I was doing to my wonderer so no biggie :p

18. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Ray ray confussed x.x

19. Grravy

Grravy New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Grravy
    Level:
    Lol what I posted was silly of me, the mistake I made was that I went all tank with my Wonderer xD

20. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Whats wrong with going all tank?

• Agree Agree x 1