1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

ZENITH CLASH

Discussion in 'Avabel Quest/Dungeon Discussions' started by Ace144, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    ZENITH CLASH (Beast) was the Quick Technical Battle that was added during the "end-of-the-year" update that occurred recently. I wanted to post a thread for people to post about their experiences and recommendations.

I just finished my first attempt at it. IT IS AMAZING!

As a disclaimer, I did not complete it yet. I was a level 79 creator with 4* level 75 gear and a 5* level 75 blunt weapon. My experience with this is limited. This is something I plan on working on until I complete it. It'll be awhile before I can have a full guide for it. (Though I want to have it up before the next one is released... if another one is released).

You are only required to kill one boss: Core Jabbowack
    This seems simple, but it is a core monster. It retains its abilities from the Advent (stronger attacks, armor piercing, more range and AoE). It hurts quite a bit. Make sure you are properly geared up because it can kill you. (Note: It is like every other technical battle. You are only out for 10 seconds.) By the way, it has A LOT OF HP.

At around 90%, he summons floor one monsters. They may say level 5, but they are far from it. They can do decent damage, and they can kill you if they jump you. By the way, they have Survival RUSH aggro. They'll chase you down. It's best to move away from the boss as taking hits from both with mostly result in death (unless you are in the vicinity of a good healer). Also, they have a decent amount of hp too.

This about how far I got. My friend and I weren't ready.

You might be wondering, "Why would I waste my precious dp on this? RUSH is calling me." Well person who might be saying that, the rewards for clearing this in a timely manner is ZENITH Silver coins (maybe gold too if done fast enough... needs confirmation). The rewards can be send from the npc next to the technical battle booth. (To name a few that would interest people: Gangue Pieces, Rebirth Crystals, Boxes that pretty much hand out gold, astra weapon boxes, evo liquid and rift stone boxes... crap I rambled on. You get the idea. [Also you can see for yourself.])'

As for party recommendations, DPS, DPS, and more DPS. Fine, I'll give a real recommendation.

The boss can deal a lot of damage. Acolytes are recommended. (There may not be any real penalty for death, but that's ten seconds of lost DPS from one player. If it happens too many times, you may start losing rewards.)

Creators are definitely recommended. They'll help increase your damage to the boss. They'll also help reduce the damage from it. (BTW, Creators can't be your main healers. With the core having more range and moving around, it becomes less effective and time-consuming to stay in the circle. Also, the circle turns into death once the mobs show up... kinda like Survival RUSH.)

Oddly, Wanderers shine really well here. To me, they are the king of mob farming. While mages may have Blizzard, Wanderers have many more AoE skills. I feel they have a really nice niche here.

Everybody else. DPS! DPS! DPS! Seriously. You want to kill this thing as quickly as you can. It'll spawn in more enemies that have decent hp and damage to stop you. The faster they are gone the better. The faster you finish this; the better the rewards. You are already allocating a slot or two players who have low damage than the other classes.

Pretty much, I like the addition they added here. It is a challenge that is incredibly hard if you aren't ready. The rewards make f2p players excited. In my opinion, you should treat this like Advents.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    really nice post. i finished it in 20-29min time frame. it gives 5 silver coin. i have 100lvl 7s swords and rb. i didn't check my current dps. cause i restatus my points and now full dex. 75% Crt i can give now. and now ready for raids, raids and raids and get my bladder rb. if you assume for gold coin reward. you must kill the core in 10min. at least need 4th rb players party, to do that. this rush only for 7s 90lvl or 10s 70lvl armored players. 5s has no chance. when ever we tried with 6 good dps pt. 2 of them always dc and couldn't finish it before 25+ min.

3. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    To add on, the boss will spawn Alberos and other Jabbawocks which makes a possible 8 Bosses during the fight. Albero's only do one attack which is to summon roots, but it launches in 6 directions. Albero's I believe only lunge at you? (not entirely sure) I've completed it once and didnt get anything :/ probably from the ridiculous amounts of deaths

4. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    There's an update on Zenith Clash Room, the name of boss is Forneus. One of team were wiping out that ugly shark, I did try to bring him. But, It was hard as hell.

• Informative Informative x 1