1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

XIGNCODE3 - illegal program has been detected

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Jerre, Dec 3, 2014.

1. J.D.

J.D. New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cøokie·
    Level:
    Guild:
    Enki
    Oh yeah we know there never gonna be shop, just can't get past the loading screen is the problem, saying it needs update but there is none

2. Dovah1

Dovah1 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Dovah1, Wicca1
    Level:
    Guild:
    H3aVySwo3rD
    Yep just delete it afterwards :)

3. shudifu

shudifu New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    shudifu
    Level:
    I know how to play avabel while rooted without xigncode flagging. I'm just scared to share because there might be abusers(hackers) lurking and use it to ruin the game which they already did. Just a litfle though.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Dont say you know how to do somthing and then dont tell those who need it inorder to play the game.

5. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    This is slightly off topic
    But if I use ZSpeed+ game launch to reduce lag and stuff when playing avabel would that be ok?

6. shudifu

shudifu New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    shudifu
    Level:
    Sorry, but I just don't want to ruin the game for everyone. As much as I love playing avabel, I hate hackers. if you guys really that interested on how, just pm me. Don't take it the wrong way sir, okay?

7. DensaiFire

DensaiFire New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Koja
    Level:
    Guild:
    D4L
    My problem isn't Xigncode whatsoever even though it's a kindle. It just says update but there is no update. It's not even on the Amazon Appstore. Did it just lose compatibility with Kindle Fire 2nd Gen?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Asuna Yuuki

Asuna Yuuki New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    AJ53102
    Level:
    Oh thanks, I actually have that app. Btw ~Rayleigh your profile pic is so kawaii!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kirakichi

Kirakichi New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    EXoR
    Level:
    Well i got question, im not someone who is hacking however i tried to see whether my apps are the cause of triggering XIGNCODE3 on Avabel, but no, its not.

Reason is i got Xposed, Xposed Modules, L****P******, Titanium backup and etc (but not memory hacker/changer) and i one by one open all and run avabel and it works GREAT! then after some hour later, or 30-40min later if i try to play it, it flaggs this. Even if i greenify it or not, it comes up.

I must do softreboot or reboot to get it work.

Im in need of help, its boring to reboot everytime i want to play a game and im not willing to loose my daily-life root apps that are flagged as illegal apps from avabel (or from the company that made the XIGNCODE3 script).

Im not a hacker, i just root and use root to enjoy my apps more, one of them is Links2Sd to link my apps to sd card (completely) so i can download more games and play it.

I need help, my battery simply drops a lot after a reboot, a way to prevent this would be appreciated.

Just saying, do not ask me how i bypass it, im not going to leak it at all, cuz i dont want it to get patched, patch aside, hackers to hack the game (dunno if its even possible at avabel as all actions in avabel is verified server-side).

Help appreciated, mods, admins, please help, i can share my method with you guys only, but i want to get rid of force-reboot or soft-boot & reboot.

Yes, you heard right i can run these apps at background while playing avabel. All i do is use method, then softreboot/reboot and thats it! No matter what apps i run, illegal & not, it lets me play avabel and other games like mabinogi, toram online.

However, my method doesnt work 2-3 of the games i tried, they seem to be using something different than ASOBIMO do seem to be using.

Help, help, please help!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jan Tyruss

Jan Tyruss New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    OnHitaus
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnHiatus
    guys this might be too late for me to inform you that Avabel on Bluestacks is now Working :)

11. FiresOfFusion

FiresOfFusion New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    NooB
    Level:
    i though i was the only one having this problem on rooted devices.. was nearly planning to quit and uninstall game but it changed my mind after reading this article.. the game works perfectly on non rooted devices.. but for rooter devices the error occurs XIGNCOD3..

12. Ruthless

Ruthless New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    i dnt get that error and im rooted, maybe its an app thats causing the xigncod3 to pop up. mine works fine rooted.

13. notwizki

notwizki New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Freakz
    Level:
    after update today 3 march 2016 i get that xigncod3 pop up again.before update today, works fine on bluestack 2.anyone get that message?

14. FiresOfFusion

FiresOfFusion New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    NooB
    Level:
    anyone found a solution to XIGNCODE3 problem?.. coz my only solution for now is say goodbye to my account in bluestack.. why still keep playing if the game developers dont want u to play..

• Like Like x 3
  15. notwizki

notwizki New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Freakz
    Level:
    Yes,i think so. Cause my smartphone so laggy if i playing avabel.

16. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    They do this for security reasons. It helps keep down potential modding and such. They want to play. This is how they earn income for thier housing, food, and provide for thier families.

17. Yvelysse

Yvelysse New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yvel
    Level:
    Guild:
    INVADERS
    • Please use the edit butten next time.
    I just downloaded Bluestacks so I can play my game while my lame cell phone charges. I can't play it!

With this last update, my lame LG wouldn't update until I killed every app. (Since it has no phone service any longer I didn't mind almost bricking it.)
    My samsung (with service) doesn't display the graphics right. So either I leave a game I am beginning to love or I win the lottery so I can afford a phone or non windows tablet so I can play.

This is really depressing, Almost like losing Phantasy Star Online all over again :(

PLEASE What can I do to just play the game?
    MSG me to view scrnst

Nope~ I have screen shots to prove it!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016
  18. JCreator

JCreator New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Creator
    Whats the point when this new system causes rooted phone users to quit the game? You cannot link us rooted users as modders together. I even spent money and this is the result I get?

19. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Xigncod3 is hardly new. It is not limited to avabel.

As an fyi, we are fan based. If you wanna complain then by all means do through an email towards abismo about rooted users. This area is to keep users updated about what casues this error to show up, but from what iv seen this is a more personal issue then just being rooted or not as thier have been a few cases where devices have not been rooted and it rears its head. Suggesting (using some common sense and inference skills <imagine that>) it has to do with either your OS and what patch it is in or the hardware of your device.

I welcome others input on my thoughts about the causes.

20. JCreator

JCreator New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Creator
    Thanks for the reply, I do not know how when why but I downloaded avabel today to give it a try and I managed to enter succesfully!! On cloud nine now!