1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

XIGNCODE3 - illegal program has been detected

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Jerre, Dec 3, 2014.

1. +One

+One New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    +One
    Level:
    Ik man it sucks , I've been on avabel for 3 years with this kindle. I hope they sign again . They responded to me telling them to resign with amazon . They said they're working on it. I hope they did it because kindle players deserve fairness. Try to email avabel a lot and see what they say
    man

Not until they sign again :(

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Unfortunately that is what it looks like. From the sounds of it they have a fair amount (sounds like 10-20% of the international server) was on amazon accounts.

Thats a potional of at most 30% profit lost on that server. Wither it is a big loss (compared to paying for that contract to be renewed) or not. Lets hope they do something just incase to bring the amazon accounts over to either other android (playstore) devices or ios (itunes).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  3. Steven Davis

Steven Davis New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    jon
    Level:
    Damn that sucks , I guess that means I better get used to playing my ps4 and wiiu because I am not about to buy another device and start completely over on a new device. ............ it's not going to happen

4. J.D.

J.D. New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cøokie·
    Level:
    Guild:
    Enki
    Dang and i just got full 6* gear set and 22mil for the first time in 3 years '-' no way to transfer

5. Steven Davis

Steven Davis New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    jon
    Level:
    Tell me about it , I actually brought a galaxy Samsung cellphone so I can buy stuff from avabel in game store and trade it to my kindle account since kindle can't access the avabel store . I have spent hundreds of dollars for gems , my kindle account has full 8star gear , two dex11 rings , and over 100m gold.

6. roelie

roelie Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    erte°
    Level:
    My app just updated and it wouldn't load after so i reinstalled it and it works it is on the amazon app store : 3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    wait its back on the amazon store now?

8. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    If it is id advise grabing a transfer code and writing it down or copy and pasting it somewhere secure. This way if you do loose access to amazon profile again you can have it to move importent stuff or the whole account over to a more soild retail app.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    I agree with that idea. Amazon has proven to be a... err.. appstore that's not very trustable ^^; lol so it would be wise to do whats mentioned above^ regarding the issue of whether the Amazon store actually resigned with Asobimo or not, I'm going to look more into it with a friend's device that has Amazon as the main appstore. I'll get back to every1 on that^^

10. roelie

roelie Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    erte°
    Level:
    It's on my kindles app store and it works I'm on now but that is a good idea

11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Thier are other methods to getting your characters back (im trying to get someone to write a small guide) but as far as i know they are a little more diffacult.

Perks are though you could possbily rename characters.

12. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    Whale, that sounds interesting. you mean you can keep their save data progress and level and gear and everything and rename them still? because that would be pretty cool 0.0

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Jan Tyruss

Jan Tyruss New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    OnHitaus
    Level:
    Guild:
    OnHiatus
    still not working on Bluestacks

14. J.D.

J.D. New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cøokie·
    Level:
    Guild:
    Enki
    I use kindle fire with amazon appstore, though for me it never said the xigncode it was just said it needed to update to latest version, and its still saying that after i just redownloaded it

15. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Yea, i thought it was pretty neet when i heard about it like 2-3 months ago but didnt pay much mind untill a few ppl around me got it to work.

16. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    • Please use the edit butten next time.
    okay so I got news. the Amazon app store IS still shut down. at least from my friends kindle fire hd. they did manage to glitch out the store, (dont ask how i dont know) and get the app to download, but once it downloaded it needed a update, which then wasnt supplied. she went to the store to update it and it said update not available or something like that. now she cant get the app to evn download again because it wont glitch out again to let her have it.

so confusing :dead:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
  17. J.D.

J.D. New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cøokie·
    Level:
    Guild:
    Enki
    Well it not so much as a glitch, you just search in Avabel from the main shop menu that I've been able to do since September but I downtrend have the illegal program thing my problem has just been not being able to update, even though the version I downloaded clearly said 3.8.2 when it was current

18. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    yeah, that's the same thing thats wrong with my friend. I guess it isnt a glitch after all then lol. but yeah she has teh current version too and it still says to update. im gonna guess its some sort of way that the amazon store is preventing us from playing ava until the resign, if they ever do x.x *sighs* i guess we outta just wait it out.

19. Dovah1

Dovah1 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Dovah1, Wicca1
    Level:
    Guild:
    H3aVySwo3rD
    *Dusts off account*

Well now, I didn't go through the entire thread about this, but one fix is to do this:

Install Clean Master and Clean up your caches.

And for some reason, it worked finally. After resetting my Kindle Fire (For the 6th and 7th time), and to no avail, I searched the net and found that someone use Clean Master to fix it. Downloaded it, installed it, and Voila! Works.

Anyways on the issue people are bringing up about the SHOP for Avabel Online In-game for Kindle Users...

There will never be a SHOP for Kindle Users, in that years ago, Asombio and Amazon refused to sign on a deal that allowed for purchases between the two. Don't remember the details (Used to back then), but it involves some sort of disagreement about how much each side received in transactions, was not plausible for Asombio. And alas, it's been removed.

HOWEVER, it is said you can get SHOP on the Amazon phone, reason being is that Amazon Phone is based on the Google App store, and thus gets the Android version that many others use, excluding the Kindle Version of the App.

So yeah... we are kind of screwed... for now. Hopefully we'll see them finally make the deal here within the next year.

20. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    It was said to me by @Joseph that that app is a trojan and steals infomation. Soo id tred lightly when using it.