1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wrongfully Banned Accounts

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Joseph, Nov 19, 2014.

?

Will you help in the effort?

1. Yes

62.9%
  2. Yes but I'm not going to send a email

22.7%
  3. No

2.1%
  4. It didnt happen to me so I dont care.

12.4%
  1. Skylar

Skylar New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    SkySky•
    Level:
    Same thing is happening to me

2. June

June Guest

When your ban from stall u probably never be allowed to use again

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Lol only cauze abismo staff dont want to admit they are sometimes wrong or make mistakes.

Belive me its a lie that any gm says they do not have the power to revert punishments.

4. Flyssa

Flyssa New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Panne,
    Level:
    hahahaha they dont care about it xD they know they have around 10000000 players (customers) so what if some few decide to dont purchase gems? the game is greedy pay to win system so eventually they will do again,plus people who havent been banned is none of their business,sorry bu thats the truth thats how world works go alone or die and its ok imo i been banned too but they r just trying to put a stop to hackers. my apologies

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. June

June Guest

Atleast they finally answer my report
    3 days to late:/ I do not remember when my report was sent now

6. Double Blader X

Double Blader X New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Verado
    Level:
    Yo
    Have to contact them through the app. After the loading screen, On the main screen, tap on menu tab, then tap contact, scroll down until you see the red box tap on that. Hope that helps they'll contact you in 2-3 business days.

7. Re_1st

Re_1st New Member

My old account was banned permanently from using trade and chat for using bugs..I never used bug in my life and I was like WHUUUT when I got the notice xD So i just made new email. Thank God that old account had nothing

8. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    You lucky.... My account got banned permanently on stall or any trading options. I was ready to sell my stuff after I master all wr class and be a full pledge paladin #gethidden!

9. sassygirl

sassygirl New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    jen™
    Level:
    Hey guys i was banned last month ago... i didnt do anything i just farm and hunt xtal suddenly i got banned when i put my item on stall.. i doono wat happend i never use any hacks i spend too much money on this game to get my avatars and bag hiw come i get banned? My penalty is falsify or disasseble of srvice content.., i run kingroot on my device once but fail root. Idoono wat to do now

Pls any idea .... help :(

10. pandaru

pandaru New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    pandaru
    Level:
    Guild:
    darkmonk
    Omg they sent me the same email saying they can't undo wrongfully banding me . I was like are they serious. Anyway for those of you who are band and want your old account back it's never going to happen the key is to cut you're lose and move on make a brand new email address and get a brand spanking new phone don't link anything to your old email and then start over this time just don't invest in so much stuff until you've reached lvl 80 + otherwise your wasting time good luck and I hope I see you in game pandaru is my name and when I get back to the game class monk is my favorite so if u up for a fun fight in pvp I'm you're girl

11. sam2210

sam2210 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Guardians
    Level:
    Seems game has died since I last logged in,o well add me in iruna if u play it ~Sam2210 (gladiator 203)guild:>[Banditz]< :);):cool::p:D

12. Kevin Marshall

Kevin Marshall New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ✨Lunar✨
    Level:
    Definitely wrongly banned (I only a maximum of a hour every other day now I got a level 4 violation, which if your not sure is a permanent chat ban aswell as permanent shop/trade ban....I don't ever call recall myself besides afking for 5hours to get the 3x ccp

13. pandaru

pandaru New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    pandaru
    Level:
    Guild:
    darkmonk
    Ouch bud all I can say is I do the same thing and I haven't been banned from the game. If you're phone is rooted then they found you as a bug aka hacker and they band u just Un root your phone and make another character. Otherwise you should be fine it also helps to actually play a lil. I once had a character at lvl 74 but I got band after a year I finally got a new phone and made a new character same class but in less then a week I became lvl 60 no problems from avabel team. Good luck

14. Kevin Marshall

Kevin Marshall New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ✨Lunar✨
    Level:
    See that's the thing my phone has no current available root anyways it is. Not rooted and.they're ain't no way I'm wasting another 200quid(£) for it possibly happen again it's just a shame in all fairness plus buying gems really just rubs more salt in the wound

15. Tiaan

Tiaan New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    raishin
    Level:
    Guild:
    DARKFALLS
    • language
    Hey everyone, I would plz like to know what sign's to look for to know if your banded and if banded can you tell what level it is.
    I think I was but I didn't receive any warning from a GM telling me jackshit I can't use stall ,I can't send mails or use the chat box. I still receive my daily rewards. I can still do quests and dungeons. Its the first time this has happened to me. I apologise if this question was all really answered. :mad::mad::arghh::arghh:

16. Kaydian

Kaydian New Member

Class:
    Creator
    Yup you are definitely banned sir. As to the lvl I'm not sure

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Your Banned Level would probably be Level 3.
    From what I know, you cannot use the Shop and mailing permanently, sadly..
    Chat should be lasting 3 days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tiaan

Tiaan New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    raishin
    Level:
    Guild:
    DARKFALLS
    Oh ok thanks for the replies appreciate it. It just sucks coz I know I did nothing wrong and banning ppl who follow the rules gets banned but hacker's and others walk free. Plus if I by accident did something wrong hell tell me so much that in the future I don't make the same mistake(s).

19. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    Send them an e mail it may be a mistake .

20. Tiaan

Tiaan New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    raishin
    Level:
    Guild:
    DARKFALLS
    How do I send them a email and what must I say?