1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wrongfully Banned Accounts

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Joseph, Nov 19, 2014.

?

Will you help in the effort?

1. Yes

64.2%
  2. Yes but I'm not going to send a email

22.1%
  3. No

2.1%
  4. It didnt happen to me so I dont care.

11.6%
  1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    there are 2 PC MMORPGs I Have found that sounds Interesting Bless Online and Blade&Soul that can replace Avabel.

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I heard of blade and soul and i think marcoco is playing it a little. I might check out bless.

3. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Bless Online I really Interested in cause I seen the Videos of it and it Pretty InDepth but I haven't Check on it in Some Months Last Time I check was unclear when it will be Released in North America.

4. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    I found out that Asobimo has a lot of good games similar to Avabel tho they still don't have english release.
    For PC games, Blade and Soul and Continent of the Ninth are great games, you have full control over your character and you can dodge enemy attacks (like Dragon Nest and Avabel).

• Like Like x 1
  5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    SOLD

Id wish you would of told me via line though x.x

6. June

June Guest

i seen not one not two three different players with no name in pvp who took zero damage if hit worst we could not report they had no ign to report i also seen one with a name "nut" and he admited to hacking

7. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Haveing no name means your device cant read the characters the other guy uses to type his name with. Some characters are so odd they dont show up on the average device unless you have that keyboard layout. I had a friend who has no name on most andriod devices but if you veiw him on ios you can barely read his name because the font is so thin.

As to the no damage....were they rolling lol?

8. June

June Guest

nope standing 100% still i attack 700+ for 1-2 minutes until my sp was empty :dead:

9. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Asobimo didn't wrongfully ban. players who hack that are discovered have those players banned because they were exposed. they make it seem like its all a giant lie, and have the innocent punished. in asobimos eyes theyre doing their job. the same thing happened in another mmorpg, where I was wrongfully banned for exposing someone. that someone eventually got banned and I was unbanned, but because I knew so much about how to get mods and how to modify files, it made a good cause to ban me instead of the actual person. its wrong yes, but to asobimo, they don't know. and it should be our job to make sure theyre doing the job RIGHT. not just doing it, but doing it RIGHT and EFFECTIVELY

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Yulie (Tammy Chou on youtube) has a video of a guy who was hacking. oneshotted like 4 90s in one swing and healed like 10k. I came across one of them during no rule, and all I said was "stop hacking. youd be dead 5 minutes ago" his reply was "its fun. and you suck".

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. pandaru

pandaru New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    pandaru
    Level:
    Guild:
    darkmonk
    I can't login into avabel .. I get on like normally but when I pick my character it tells me I can't log in. Please help me I don't know what is going on. I will do what it take I just want my monk back.

12. pandaru

pandaru New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    pandaru
    Level:
    Guild:
    darkmonk
    Like I was playing all today and I'm on my brother account right now. But I remember GM sending mail about some bugs and they stop my chat and trades .. is there a way to fix that. Because I don't know how to use bugs

13. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    A ban on chat and trades is applied when Asabimo's system picks up illegal actions. So using mods/hacks or notoriously misbehaving towards other players. If this isn't the case, check out the Wrongfully Banned Accounts thread.

14. pandaru

pandaru New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    pandaru
    Level:
    Guild:
    darkmonk
    I have been playing avabel for over a year now.., and I have been harassed by a certain player for month's until one day I get mail from GM and it says I can't chat and trades I have premium avatars and I'm a lvl 73 monk. I don't bully people and I don't know what a bug is.., why are there such problems happening to me please don't scam me it's not right. I love this game .

15. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    You can contact Asabimo through this form: http://avabelonline.com/contact/input/

I have no idea if/when they will fix your problem. Seeing how the wrongfully banned account thread keeps growing, Asabimo is just eating popcorn and playing video games (obviously not their own, otherwise they might have picked up on the increasingly appearing bugs).

16. June

June Guest

did you use inappropriate language believe it or not that can cause you to get banned

17. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Bug = either a problem with the coding or their server. And this is not a real forums made by asobimo so we can't do anything about it except cry about it. I know how you feel I have never done anything and I still got banned. It's a Russian roulette we are playing here.

18. pandaru

pandaru New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    pandaru
    Level:
    Guild:
    darkmonk
    I have no idea...., what any of it means

19. June

June Guest

it happens just keep positive im sorry it happen to you

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. June

June Guest

i tryed getting them to fix my problem they said basically when we get around to it so good luck with asobimo avabel team