1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wrongfully Banned Accounts

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Joseph, Nov 19, 2014.

?

Will you help in the effort?

1. Yes

62.9%
  2. Yes but I'm not going to send a email

22.7%
  3. No

2.1%
  4. It didnt happen to me so I dont care.

12.4%
  1. sam2210

sam2210 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Guardians
    Level:
    Well we can their attention by telling peopl not buying gems,staying in a base put party signs saying to unbanned,but that's only if everyone does it;)

2. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    If the Blader skill bug incident is any indication, given enough motivation, they are more than capable of unbanning your account. Giving them enough motivation is the tough part.

3. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Actually Getting People to stop Buying Gems is the Hard Part I would say if we can get all Members on this Forum to Stop Buying Gems and then have them tell their Friends+Guildmates in Avabel to not buy Gems this can work having no one Buy Gems after 3 days might get them worry 1 Week they be Really Desperate to Get People to buy Gems the Longer we all Stop buying Gems the more they are Motivated to do anything to have us buy gems again. the Hard part is getting People to agree and do this Plan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ChrisBCoCoPuff

ChrisBCoCoPuff New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    CoCo©
    Level:
    Guild:
    Enki
    I logged on today and noticed everytime I typed the letters they were pink and whatever I typed doubled. I logged into my alt and had some new gm mail. I read it and it told me I'm permanently banned from social activity and trading. I didn't do anything wrong, I never exploited any bug so it said. I can't talk to any guild mates, no friends, nothing. It's making the game quite frustrating and I can't take it anymore. Any tips or anything that'd help me an any way please. Thank you.

5. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Here is an awesome tip. Leave.

Go find a new and a game with better customer support. Abismo has one of the worst iv seen aside from jagax (the only compeny that iv heard and seen sue players for being hacked and had thier accounts falsely sold). Expand your gaming horizons.

Oh and be sure to leave a nasty message on thier reveiws. Make sure to mention not to buy a single item from them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kivaon

Kivaon New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kivaon
    Level:
    Not that I have this problem.
    But the game does restrict Your writing length.

Have you thought of seeking a game voice chat app for guilds?
    One that can work in the background or separate device.

Teamspeak3 is available for Android.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  7. ChrisBCoCoPuff

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    CoCo©
    Level:
    Guild:
    Enki
    I've played most of the "BIG" MMORPG, although i have had the best player to player experience in this game, and i've been the most connected to this game. The only other game i can say this happened to was Order and Chaos Online which i maxed 4 characters. So it's boring now.

8. shoaib94

shoaib94 Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    shoaib7
    Level:
    Guild:
    demons
    Same thing happened to me bro like 9 days ago n m still banned
    Tell me if u get unbanned n what u said to make them do that
    just out of curiosity do have have an alternate character n did u click its skill before the current one's skill loaded?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ChrisBCoCoPuff

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    CoCo©
    Level:
    Guild:
    Enki
    I haven't found a way to get a hold of them yet, but it's seriously pissing me off. About a month ago my alts skills were all glitchy, he's mage and I wasn't able to cast any spells. I tried re shortcutting them but still didn't work. Then my spike shot from my sniper appeared out of nowhere on my mage so maybe that's why I'm banned. Either way that's a muck up on their part not mine. It's not like I ran around spamming spike shot on my mage. I was on my mage like 5 mins then class changed to warrior. So they're the ones who's messing up. If I find a way to contact them and plead my case I'll let you know for sure. Do the same for me please and thanks.

10. shoaib94

shoaib94 Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    shoaib7
    Level:
    Guild:
    demons
    Well now we know why we got banned

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nicolette

Nicolette New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    NikkiiC
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pop
    I don't want to be the bringer of bad news, but more or less, yes. Unfortunately, after the Blader issues were fixed, the majority of people thought the banning was resolved and everyone can continue their merry way. However, you and I know that this is not the case; we're still having to deal with the slap in the face that is our ban for "usage of illegal skills". I have already tried to raise the awareness of this issue in my (now former) guild and even the Avabel Facebook group, calling for help to spread the awareness as well as doing stuff like continuing to leave bad reviews to get the attention of Asobimo. Unfortunately, Avabel Facebook gets spammed an awful lot, so it is hard to really get the attention of anyone for long and my guild...well...lets just say there's a reason why it's now an Ex. I don't like being pessimistic but after, gee, 4 months of sending angry, sad, threatening-to-sue emails to Asobimo everyday and only to be told I'm officially going to be ignored kinda gives me the sign that Avabel is just not worth the effort anymore :( I really do wish you and anyone else that's suffering this abysmal fate - first world problem much... - the best of luck on getting your accounts unbanned.

12. shoaib94

shoaib94 Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    shoaib7
    Level:
    Guild:
    demons
    *sigh* it took me many months to get all that stuff....
    and all the replies m getting say that we cannot unban anyone and stuff like that
    they keep on saying we checked our logs and it shows you using bug actions
    they dont even clarify what that bug action is

13. Nicolette

Nicolette New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    NikkiiC
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pop
    I know what you mean, to have spent all that time getting to a high level, saving up and finally buying the amour and weapon you want, only to be told by Asobimo "lul screw you we think you've bugged and since we can't seem to punish the ACTUAL hacker, we're gonna punish your ass instead" - more or less that . They can't clarify what bug action because it's against the holy sacred law or something -__- Also they state they can't take back restrictions... *points at bladers and their ban* Asobimo's staff's toilets must be jealous of all the bull$hiz they're throwing at us ಠ_ಠ

• Like Like x 1
  14. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    They should really take responsibility for the glitches and bugs of the game and stop blaming the players :mad:

15. shoaib94

shoaib94 Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    shoaib7
    Level:
    Guild:
    demons
    Were you banned in similar way? I mean by clicking alt skill?

16. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I was banned for remaking my character and reusing the same name. Idk why they would banned me but eff that!

17. dnguyen178

dnguyen178 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Please do not try this!

I can now confirm that it is 100% their system is at fault for the ban. Since my main account got banned (level 99 and 94), decided to take a risk on my alt account (level 74 and56) to see if I'd be ban for using the skills which is still lagging from the logged off character.

I repeat, do not try this! It will get you ban.

I attempted to log in and off multiple times while tapping the skills button rapidly as soon as I log in. To my disappointment I don't get any GM mail after multiple attempts on doing this. I gave up and concluded that it wasn't because of the skills lagged from previous character was the cause.

To my surprise, I logged in this morning and there it was, the GM mail stating the account has restrictions for using bugs. The mail was on Jan 27th, and today is Feb 1st. I've got to take serious action on this now that I've confirmed 2 of my accounts have been wrongfully restricted. Last resort would be to request refunds from Playstore as someone has mentioned here. I've spent a lot o gems on this account.

18. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    For christ sake ppl just quit, pur a bad reveiw, get your refund and report them to google play store or itunes in an attempt to slash thier funds and move on. Dont bother trying to play the game more if you think you lost it all or some stuff...its freaken redundent if you continue to play and get slaped for somen you didnt do.

19. SoumaH

SoumaH Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    SoumaH
    Level:
    Guild:
    BloodLusT
    I dont know if this way cant help u got ur banned lift,but i heard u can get ur banned lift by purposely make ur char deleted or dissapear then mail asobimo and asking them to return ur lost char,then when asobimo return ur lost char,ur banned also lifted..but before u do this,make sure u take ss all of ur IGN,Stat,Equips,gold and all of items u have in ur storage and dont forget dont put anything in stall and get every item u have in ur mail before u do it..

PS: Do this Way on ur own risk because i cant guarantee that this will work 100%..im still waiting news from my friend who try this way if she succes or not..

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  20. SoumaH

SoumaH Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    SoumaH
    Level:
    Guild:
    BloodLusT
    To bad,turn out this way cant lift the banned..i already confirm it with my friend,and her banned still there....