1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wrongfully Banned Accounts

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Joseph, Nov 19, 2014.

?

Will you help in the effort?

1. Yes

63.5%
  2. Yes but I'm not going to send a email

21.9%
  3. No

2.1%
  4. It didnt happen to me so I dont care.

12.5%
  1. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    OK as we may know by now asimobo (or whatever) have started wrongfully banning accounts it hasn't happened to me but this is for everyone that it does effect. So here's my plan of action, until they go back and fix the account that were wrongly accused of "using skills that are not from that class" (even though I know there's a hack that allows it) I will not be purchasing gems from them. Also if you wish to assist do what I did and send a support message to them saying you won't purchase gems until they fix the issue. I'm all for getting the hackers exposed but not if it hurts innocent people there's other ways of doing that. So I ask everyone to stand up and hit the company where it hurts.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Taisia

Taisia Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Rykuma
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I agree 100000%

• Like Like x 1
  3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I certinly dont mind boycoting gem purchasing. Aside from that I dont know much else that can be done.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Taisia

Taisia Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Rykuma
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    As he said we could all email them

5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I read that part. But i wont be sending a email till my accounts are attacked again. And untill that happens ill just idly boycot the gem buying.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jxtu

Jxtu New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jxtu
    Level:
    Guild:
    ASURA
    I'm down bro

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Mine weren't attacked but I sent one how else will they know why people aren't buying gems.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. trackz

trackz Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    trackz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    didnt read all but i guess u talk of the trade bans which happen a lot lately.
    i think any action is pointless and will be ignored if u try to force them however to do something bout this.
    im not banned but i wrote a ticket explaining them this issue. obv they running an automated ban system what get triggered accidentially and send out bans. ofc didnt gave me any informations and just thank for the info and blah... but other players who are effected wrote also tickets and they getting told that they cant remove any restrictions technically..
    thats total bs but thats the present situation lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I also rather not them know my email to my accounts and then if they wanna turn around and find more examples and then attack me again. Its better they dont know im alive xD

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ic€king

Ic€king New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Ic€king
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pirates
    I want My character back, Ididnt do anything!!
    Lol!! If we dont standup many players going to be banned for no reason. The automated bann is attacking innocent player! My 2 Charracter got banned.. the other 1 is just Farming the other 1 is AFK! What will happen to the players that spent hundreds of Dollar? Thank You? Lol!! If they dont fix this is like they put the automated bann for INTENTIONALLY SCAMMING!!! FBI called this thing Internet FRUAD!! We can make a report..

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    In my opinion if people don't get together and stand for a point nothing will change and that's like with anything else. If they want to ban my account for speaking up about their wrong doing I'll go as far as writing Google and attempt to get the game removed from the app store. The worst way you can hit a company is in the pocket and that's why I aim to do in order to get things changed but it starts with people having a backbone because nothing comes without risk and I plan on doing whatever I can for the little people that need this help. So don't play in fear submit a ticket and let them know what we stand for as a gaming community.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    In some cases its better to stay hidden and out of personal prefence and loads of bad exp with customer service with game providerd for mmos, I rather not get in a fight with them.

I lost any fight agenst injust issues mostly cause of Jagax. As bad as it sounds it was and is just to not invest a lot to begin with and if need be start over. Kinda like fixing up a car and then selling it.

Edit: aside from me showing no spine for fighting them directly, i can offer a rouge way of fighting them. Thier are plenty reveiw sites for games amoung of spreading around that they do ban without real proof and do not provide it if asked. While i (and a few others thay dont wanna speak up) dont wanna go head to head with them, thier are alternatives.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ic€king

Ic€king New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Ic€king
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pirates
    Come on Buddy you dont need to be transparent. Besides this is for all the players sake. They need to know that the game doing wrong. If we dont do anything who will? Are you happy for what they did? I think not same thing to me.. This is not just banninh anymore.. You use real money if you use real money on the game and you lose it.. Because of what they wrong doing it means!! SCAMMING!!! The game running a scam!!! ASOBIMO RUNNING an AUTOMATED INTENTIONALLY BANN to push players to Buy gems to get there loss item..

14. Jxtu

Jxtu New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jxtu
    Level:
    Guild:
    ASURA
    Hey guys I just sent customer support a letter alerting them of our efforts to bring attention to this issue. Here's what I sent.

I wanted to inform u of a potential issue with the automated banning due to slow loading of skills for iOS ussers, avabel forums is starting a thread to unify gamers in an attempt to draw your attention to this issue. A lot of paying customers, myself included, are frustrated. I do enjoy the game very much and as you can see I have spent a considerable amount of money here and in no way am I willing to jeopardize my investment by attempting to hack.
    I appreaciate your attempts to stop scammers and hackers from ruining this for the rest of us and I understand there can be glitches in attempted to do so. Please know I support all your efforts to make our gaming experience a fair and honest one. Here is a link to the thread that has been started http://avabelforums.com/forums/avabel-general-discussions.3/ you can find the thread manually at avabelforums.com under general game discussions titled "Wrongfully Banned".
    As a gem buyer and monthly subscriber I had a conserderable amount of premium avatars exhibited by the charecter Reibj and had just started a trade with the charecter BandÅid that contains a blunt weapon Wild 6 * DI with a fire element. I have yet to acsess this function on either charecter in hopes that these items can be recovered by your excellent team:)
    I am asking that a thorough investigation into my account be done to verify that there has been no wrongdoing on my part. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

So... Feel free to use any of this for your own cust service inquiry( fix the spelling and grammer where neccesarry it's hard to catch all the mistakes on an iPad mini:))

• Like Like x 1
  15. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    they want gem to restore the items? its nothing but scam then. and if we contact google we will get better results. they will be kicked out from google store. but i love to play avabel. i wish they will fix the issues.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Lmao "germs" #koboard
    Anyways I got banned and I sent them my piece of mind about the way they run their games. They lost a lot of games already. I played 2 of their games that died. "Frontier gunners" and "7Swords" they were good but they are just bad at handling them so now they are gone.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    That's last resort

18. Ic€king

Ic€king New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Ic€king
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pirates
    Seee guys this is not an accident they did this autobanning because.. They got a lot of money now i think. they need to wipeout all in the game to start new again!! Because there autobann bann all... When youre LAG,AFK, Stall OVer price ithink there is many more!! They want to wreck the game!!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Jxtu

Jxtu New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jxtu
    Level:
    Guild:
    ASURA
    That makes no sense financially for them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    That's a bit extreme but let's kinds stay on topic lol

• Like Like x 1