1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wr Questions

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Joseph, Jul 7, 2014.

1. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    Hi guys did a lil research for my self about the class and just have a few questions, do I need to master all skills of wr before getting 50? Or slash 7, flame burst 6, raider fang and fast stab 5, and of course all passive to max is fine? In farming floors i don't use other skills but slash and roll, I'm lvl 39 and will do randoms for jexp. Has a full str build. My next question will be after I became gl and mastered him, what other adv class should I take? What other skills from other adv class do I need coz iwant to be glad as my last adv class, or stinger is much fun?

2. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Mastering the Basic Class can come last tho for every Class still use their Basic Class's Skill(s) as such if want to can max the Basic Class's Skill(s) you will use to Lv10 this also give you example of how it will be to Master an Adv Class before actually getting one.

Crusader is still 1h only right? then and just assume you want to be efficient or somewhat efficient while using the Adv Class Crusader+Paladin would be Adv Class you can do last or none at all. That up to you as other then Paladin every other Adv Class of Warrior is ATK based so it just which Skills you like will be the Master Skill you take with you from that Adv Class.

3. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    Thanks for this so l can just advance at 50 and not to worry about my basic class' skills.

For my second question,I'm not a fan of 1hand skills and wanna go gladiator or use 2h all thru out. The reason why I asked about stinger is I read somewhere here that after becoming a gladiator, stinger would be my best 2nd adv class.

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Do note that Stinger's skills can only be used with Spears in contrary of Gladiator who uses 2Handed Swords though. I actually know only a limited amount of things regarding Warriors, but I do know you're quite restricted with Skills due that fact alone (unless I'm wrong and some Master Job Skills can be used with Spears too; so far I know Gladiator is a 2Handed Sword Class only (except one skill) and Stinger Class is a Spear Class only).

I'm not actually sure how Stinger works to the detail but at first glance it seems restricted alone, but I somehow still see Stinger being popular O;

5. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Sorry to ask, could you tell me how many points on Stinger passive skill will be increase?

6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    At Lv10 it will add +30ATK and +60MATK.

both Appbank and HK Wiki doesn't have any amount stated.

http://translate.googleusercontent....g=ALkJrhhz3jELHj9xlrw2W8O57z3-UP8PAA#wba13966
    There's a list/table with at "5/five" stating the amount. Above the table it states that the skill is limited at 10 levels, making me think that the passive might be increased each two Levels until 10; thus having only 5 columns.

https://translate.google.nl/transla...-8&u=http://smawiki.net/avabel/p515/p517/p541
    This site stating just at Lv10 limit with the amount it increases, which is the same at the other site above.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    60 Matk?? that will be huge

8. Angelo19

Angelo19 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Xaiver
    Level:
    Guild:
    gambler
    Hello everyone just wondering if there is a good combination of advanced classes to master? Im a lvl 75 Gladiator who uses a 2h sword with all skills maxed. Is there any recommendations for another advanced class to take? I was thinking of going for Fire Bringer.

Thanks

9. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    You can take whatever you like since maxing our classes is easier. Doing 100k dk on event area can net you 3 adv classes done just by doing it. But if you want I find blader, samurai or stinger to have more practivcality after you master them. Fire bringer is only fun if you have its ex skill.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Angelo19

Angelo19 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Xaiver
    Level:
    Guild:
    gambler
    Thanks for your time in answering my question. I started playing Avabel Online 4 years ago. I played for a year and stopped for a year. Then played for a year and stopped for a year again. Now I'm returning again with a little bit of confusion due to all the changes but I'm slowly understanding everything again. I really appreciate your help.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018