1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wr Questions

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Joseph, Jul 7, 2014.

1. jus askin a question

jus askin a question Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    Welp in my opinion, I think you should focus more on your stat point distribution. I don't really think paladin will help you that much in terms of defense, besides the healing/regen skill. That skill itself would be handy in towers floors but only according to how much int you have, which goes back to my point of reconsidering your skill points.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Don't worry. A lot of players notice the difference in Power when reaching F9 and F10, when they are around the Lv45-50.
    Either do what's above is stated or level up more and do some more with your gears, or...get into Guild/parties ^^

• Like Like x 1
  3. KiritoHDA

KiritoHDA New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kirito
    Level:
    Guild:
    FairytaiL
    Thank you both for the advice. I am lvl 51 now and decided to go with gladiator as my adv cl and just figured out how to do Rush which is giving me some decent exp and jexp each time so I'm just going to stick with these until I can lvl some more. But as far as guilds/ party's go, I've put in Quite a few applications for guilds and no response, and people willing to party up are few and far between it seems that's why I chose the solo route lol

4. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I've been back for some time & noticed alot of changes within the community. For defence,I would say focus on same types of gear. For example 3* gear(may have to evolve a hat since its apparently tly cheaper then spending 800k for lv50 3*+ hats) that's similar or more direct for what you want. As glad,your focusing on main damage I assume with a Str build. Your gap in damage will be quite wide when facing the dreadful f10+ mobs. I have faced that same trouble on my Monk,as well as m'lady's ranger as she closes in on 47. We both have taken a liking to f8 for leveling up. When in combo'd with planning,its about the same Exp rate (excluding specials ) as the first cave after the snow fields end. I forgot the floor,but you should be there as a war's base class. I haven't tested out any other floors for this,but I can grind up about 700k an hour on F8. If you want to make some money while enhancing those 3*+ gears go to f4. Find the lotus patch (when running towards f5 portal) to the right. Easy drops,fast skills + low free exp & Jexp. As they mentioned above tho,you're probably going to need to start on a other stat to focus in on by this level. You have great auto damage + skill damage (even if using a 2h),so defences should be more prioritized towards either Vit or Men to support Physical defense & Magic Defense. Your armor will vary which you should pick,as well as if you prefer more HP vrs SP. (Edit: I don't know all of the adv classes for war,so try to go figure a stat ratio around d the passives they grant)

I hope this helped even the tiniest bit. Sorry it's so long & my grammar is even even worse. I'm about to be opening up Solo(TM symbol beside it) for recruits that are 45+. So far,there's 2 member. Send a request if you would like.

Happy Hunting!

• Like Like x 1
  5. KiritoHDA

KiritoHDA New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kirito
    Level:
    Guild:
    FairytaiL
    This was helpful thank you. And yes my main focus up to this point has been dmg and it seems I'm just at an odd stage at this lvl I'm sure it will even itself out as I progress and start giving some status pts to my vit to but I also want to start adding DEX as well as my ultimate goal is to become a blader.But I agree 8f seems to be a good hunting spot for me as I can still kill alot of mobs without having to worry too much about my HP. And I will be sure to check out the guild when I log in again in a few hrs. Thnx for the advice and I'll see you online. What's your ign?

6. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    My current ign is Cid(TM symbol again) or Cidicul. I deleted my old characters to start some fresh research. My guild is not leveled up much,we just got the +40 passive for members. Still no status passives,but that's where the solo play + status guidance comes into play.

I see what kind of powerhouse you want,so here's what I can offer as far as a build goes.
    Str:145+5+10 (the +5 being your base level 1)
    Dex: 25+5+10
    Vit or Men: 28+5+10

The reason they seem so dispersed it to gain to +40 bonus of each stat,however you will need the +5 from base class & +5 from the guild passive to achieve such. Me personally,I wouldn't go for as much Vit. In example for a harder dps~
    Str:145+5+10
    Dex:35+5+10
    Vit: 18+5+10
    You would be missing out on the bonus for vit,however the +25% crit (according to my dex theory of 2=1%) & the Wars HP passive will help stable your damage along with decreasing your HP recover cool down(Another theory on those passives since they trigger the regen system faster based off dex).
    Again tho,this is just a suggestion. If you want more defense,you could swap my suggested dex for vit or divide the 3 amongst dex,Vit & men.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  7. jus askin a question

jus askin a question Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    Oh wow cid what a coincidence..
    Its me Moog, the lvl12 rogue xD...

8. Sid!!

Sid!! Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Nooo don't waste stat points on MEN.

9. vice

vice New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    vice
    Level:
    Hi,
    Been reading the forums but haven't found it yet.. Please guide me to the right thread if the answers are there. Between the catacraft branches, which works best? Based on description, A increases range, B decreases range? But increases damage, C increases damage the more it connects. Between B and C, which does more damage? And does the range decrease in B decrease it a lot? Thanks guys.

10. SzaSza

SzaSza New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    sZasZa
    Guild:
    Unforgiven
    Is it good to make my stats w/ full str and vit with the rest? I want to have good damage and some kinda tanker build..im going to use 2h sword

11. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    What are the skills that 2h sword can use??
    I'm talking about all skills, it'd be nice if you can add class for that skills too :3

12. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    I saw a lot of players having full dex (and they are strong) than go with str and vit. I am preparing to be a warrior and just want to ask is dex good for Warrior. Thank YOU

Would 1 hand spear be better choice of weapon for warrior?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  13. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    It all depends on your play style. If you like crits, go Dex, if you like raw DMG, go str.

14. Mohacas

Mohacas New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Mohacas
    Level:
    I just started playing and don't wanna mess up my class ^^; I added 20 vit stats and am maxing str. I don't plan to do any pvp, and want to go solo most of the time. Should I be using daggers, 1-hand swords, 2-hand swords, blunt weapons, or axes? And what advanced class would you recommend?
    Thanks.

15. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    HAHAHA! You realize you are playing a MMO right. To be realistic, soloing is kinda hard in this game. You'll start feeling the intensity around floors 10-12. There are 33. Then the dungeons are designed for multiple people. Unless you have the best gear, you don't stand a chance of soloing those dungeons (even with that, it's a slim chance). My first piece of advice to not try to solo. This game encourages parties and cooperation.

For your weapon, choose what you like. I don't recommend dual anything for the base class as it is not required, and you need a lot of stuff to keep your weapons from weighing each other down. It isn't until you reach advanced classes that you need to pick certain weapons. I cannot make recommendations since this is not my class.

As for your build (before I continue, I would like to note that this is my opinion.), I feel it needs some DEX and VIT. If you really serious about soloing, then you need the extra bulk (VIT) and hp regen (based on DEX). In the end though, it depends on you. You mess up as much as you think you messed. (Most people I meet think my build is bad and needs to be restated, but I feel it works perfectly fine. I've compared the results of my build to someone else, and I liked how mine turned out.)

EDIT: I did write a whole bunch of things and changed it. If anyone saw that stuff, you aren't crazy. It did change.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Mohacas

Mohacas New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Mohacas
    Level:
    Ah, I see. Thanks, I didn't know dex did that! And yeah, I don't like to rely on parties too much because it's almost always frustrating/slow haha. I'm only on the 3rd floor at the moment the boss is so huge and intimidating I haven't even attacked it lmao, so I've got some time to learn the game before I party up ^^

17. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Parties has the opposite effect you know. You get your quests (Collecting Items) done faster. You gain Support from other classes, as well as that you're also a support to them. Kill count would be divided so that everyone get same amount of kills (talking about within 11 Level restriction (Even-mode), or else that new Synchronize-mode; preferred to have the Even-mode Party).

Regarding the boss, Jabbawock/Greed. You're not the only one. Everyone has that feeling when they're just started. xD Level up, get stronger, make more friends, with party, get a Guild, and then when you're around Lv70-80-ish (If you feel like 60 is enough too, go ahead). Get into the mood, and get your revenge on those two Bosses! x'D
    I personally did that as one of my goal to get me going on Avabel. Got 100 Kill count Achievement on both Jabbawock and Greed thanks to that \( º3º)/

Regarding Warrior Classes, I do recommend you to read the other Thread about the Advanced Classes. Try looking for high level players and see what more animation of the skills. Don't hesitate and ask them for some information, but be careful not just learn some information and not to do anything they say you must do (Underlined text is clickable).

This is what matters ↑

18. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Dex does not control regen of any class. It is only a factor to warrior's and acolyt's passive. Iv said and shown math and vidoes to this many times. Most of which are still on the fourms scattered about as i attempt to shut down and spread the good word of neveh deing.

The passive only acts as a small additive to the main factor to controling regen. The main factors are your max hp/sp and vit/men. Vit and men being the biggest factor of the three mentioned. If you want to read up more indepth to it find some of @GJO and my posts that center around stats.

19. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I thought about making a correction, but the comment was already seen. It was unlikely that they would come back so I kept it. I should have clarified.

While the increase isn't revolutionary, it would still help out if he planned on soloing. Every little bit of hp regen should be welcomed. (It's the other reason why I mention more VIT.)

EDIT: I wish people would invest in some MEN. Wonderers may be the only class that uses it directly to their skills, but MEN can give quite a lot. I found that +1 MEN gives 5 max SP. That means 20 is about 100SP (maybe a little more because of a bonus around that amount). It's weird that people would rather pot than actually increase their max SP and SP regen.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  20. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue