1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wr Questions

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Joseph, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I get what you mean... But for most Classes, it's essential to get several Advanced Classes and to master them, taking the Active non-hidden skill with you to the Advanced Class you want to end with, so you have more variation and power.

Example:
    Level 100 Warrior and Gladiator Vs Level 100 Warrior with Master Classes with Gladiator as End-Class.

Definitely, the 2nd one have a huge advantage over the other. The Master Skills can play a huge role in there. Power of the skills are higher (most of them are..) than the base-class ones.
    The one with Masters can throw several Mastered Skills at you that can do a fair huge amount of damage with here and there maybe a base-class skill. At the other side the one with only Warrior and Gladiator, can only do 3 Gladiator skills and the Warrior ones.
    Of course it's another story about who will actually be having the upperhand over the other...

Avabel is getting boring fast by the way, if only going for one Advanced Class, since you'd Master one class in no time (personal opinion).
    I shouldn't be too ignorant towards having more Advanced Classes or even the other Advanced Classes themself, if I were you; just giving an advise. :p

I used to be ignorant toward Wizard and Elementalist.... But when I actually unlocked them and play on it to master... I found interesting Skills I find useful. Looking at Wizard my eyes were only seeing Wind Thrust (Cyan Tornado). It still does a bit... But I'm using Dark Edge too now. That wouldn't have happened if I never looked at each skill. Depending on where you are going in-game, you can change/adept your skills beforehand just to make it a bit easier for yourself.
    Looking at my Wizard example, I mostly use Wind Thrust while farming F18, and Dark Edge when Rushing1.

I'm sure of it that these similar situation COULD apply to every class.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DarkAnge1

DarkAnge1 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    DarkAnge1
    Level:
    So from my research on this forum I discover warrior tank is the best class to tank so here are my questions. What the best stat built for tank and where can I buy shields? And what the lowest lvl shield that can be equipped.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. masoud omer

masoud omer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ♣ARABI♣
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ksa
    What is more important for worriors strenght or dex ?

4. masoud omer

masoud omer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ♣ARABI♣
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ksa
    Iam pladian lv 60 with 90 int pal int based skills weak even the hidden skill iam use blunted smash lv30

5. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Strength for Traditional Warriors but it up to what Player want their Warrior(s) to do/be
    ..........your Lvl 60 so you using Lvl 60 Gears at which it being Lv30 means it a 3*.................the Skill is Affected by Weapon's Statuses+Stat Build(Till Weapon's Reach 6* then it more of the Weapon's Statuses Affecting it majority)+Skill's Lv+Your Lvl(only cause the Higher Level you are the more Gears is accessible to you).

6. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Ima go out on a limb and say nothen is the best. If your goal is to absorb as much damage possbile with no other goal in mind then go full vit (try to get vit orbs with two sloted and aim for 200 vit) and invest in any and all things vit or increases to hp. Tbh it is self explanatory.

As to the sheilds sheilds can only be found on floors where armor is found. Better off buying a sheild and evo-ing it up to 5 or higher stars. The lowest lv sheild is lv 20.

7. DarkAnge1

DarkAnge1 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    DarkAnge1
    Level:
    Where can I buy a lvl 20 shield

8. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    The stall. Thier is no other way execpt farming for one via floors.

9. masoud omer

masoud omer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ♣ARABI♣
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ksa
    All

10. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoko™
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I use to be an int warrior but since I'm mastering str classes now i restated. You're using a 3* blunt so the dmg is fairly weak but with a 5* or higher dmg will be decent and also lvling your skills will make it stronger. I tried to SS (but failed) the difference between a lvl 9 giant swing to lvl 10 giant swing on my gladiator the dmg increased by at least 200+ not to mention the branch also helps on your dmg. Just keep pushing forward with determination and someday you'll be satisfied and say "I'm glad I persisted"

11. masoud omer

masoud omer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ♣ARABI♣
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ksa
    Hi iam asking how i unlock fire bringer advance class its hidden ? And from where i get Gagues item to unlock it ?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Ryuji619

Ryuji619 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kirito竜
    Level:
    If u wanna be a gladiator,u need str and vit
    Pure str,vit and 20-30 dex

13. Ten

Ten New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    TenTen
    Level:
    Is there a new stat build for gladiator? :D

14. Qvan

Qvan New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Qvan
    Level:
    Which route would I take towards getting a katana or something like it for my samurai?

15. KevCloud

KevCloud New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Koli
    Is there a thread for the 7th advanced warrior class (Fire Bringer)

16. Steve B

Steve B LINE ID: agent_barnes

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Starvas/Stargen
    Your question is kind of confusing. Are you asking about a weapon (1H Sword) or an advanced class that uses 1H swords?

17. Qvan

Qvan New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Qvan
    Level:
    I Found It Lol. Expensive Though

18. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I figured someone would make one by now since I haven't been active enough to get the class but I guess we will have to wait till I get it or someone else buy gems to get it or whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  19. MARK123123123

MARK123123123 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    CATAPULT
    Level:
    Hello. Im just curious, what class is better in PVP?

Stinger, Samurai, or Blader? :)

20. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    First off, wrong thread. There are other threads that already handle this topic, but to (vaguely, yet also honestly) answer your question, "it depends on your play style". I know that doesn't really answer much, but it's true. Stinger has good reach since it deals with Spear type weapons, all of Samurai's skills share the same start-up animation (which can help make your moves unpredictable), and Blader focuses on DPS and multiple, speedy hits. But again, it all depends on your play style. Although sometimes, it's not the class, it's the skill. Some skills just don't work in PvP, plain and simple. For example, Rogues are pretty nasty to deal with in PvP since they're so quick, yet their skill [Poison Dagger] is ridiculously slow (to the point of useless), and its hitbox is tiny.

You can just google "avabel (the class you want) skills" and multiple videos will pop up, but here are some links too:
    Stinger:
    Samurai:
    Blader:

• Like Like x 2