1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Worst class: ROGUE?

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Belzeph, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Rogues using Swords or Single 1h Sword is not wise as Some of your Skills Especially Raiden and Assassin Skills require you to Wield Dual Daggers for Rogues Dual Dagger is mandatory not using Dagger when you are a Rogue is Suicide.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Read the quote.

I mean lets face it rouge advantage is not only mutli hit, stealth, long range plunging skills (chase skills), and fairly high hp (secend highest in game). But here is the clencher, we have more skill choices for all styles at the cost of use of a single weapon type/style. WE ARE THE ONLY CLASS THAT CAN USE EVERY SKILL WITHOUT WORRY OF NEW GEAR.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Uh-huh!
    Pimpness²!
    Leave the swords to (us) warriors!
    You rogues can murk anybody with them dual daggers before they can say-"I'm murked!"

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Grubix

Grubix New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Grubix
    Level:
    I have a Rogue, level 38, and my build is 60 Dex and the rest in Str. I crit atleast once per Rumble Vain and crit atleast twice per mob. I rarely take any damage unless I fight more than two things at once. I love my rogue! My wife also has a rouge, level 56 Gear Blade class. She loves hers as well.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    As a lvl 94 rogue, I say that rogues are the best class to play with, depending on your playstyle. Rogues are meant to play (in my opinion) as hit and run. Lead your opponent in a false sense of security and slowly chip away at their health. Rogues have a bunch of skills that can apply debuffs to their opponents and high atk rate as well. So even if you hit weak or you won't be able to last long in a fight. Just run and keep setting traps til they make a mistake. Then, go in, exploit that mistake, then get back out before they can react.

6. Mizu Zangetsu

Mizu Zangetsu New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Mizukø
    Level:
    Guild:
    Dark_Bane
    • Double Post. Please use the Edit Button next time.
    I find this comment offensive since I use duel swords and kick ass by dealing 1-2K per hit xD
    Swords ftw!

Rogue 101 right here ^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015