1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Worst class: ROGUE?

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Belzeph, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Belzeph

Belzeph New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Belzeph
    Level:
    Guild:
    Titans
    Hi everyone i make this thread because im really upset, i have heard bad commnets about rogues like
    They are weak, they are slow, they are the worst class and some people say to me " i tough rouges where better"
    Or " WOW you're really slow" and " you're weak" i have recieved all this comments that makes me sad i tough i was good since im lvl 51 full str but whit all this comment i feel bad and i think im not the only one who recieve this kind of comments

Even so whats special about rouges? Warriors are really strong, mages have powerfull magic, acolytes can heal themselves and other people, creators can deal the same damage as a warrior and can cure themselves and other stuffs,And last rouge, rouges are fast and hit a lot of times in secs but even whit that speed people say bad things about rouges like i said before, even if they have full str like me they still calling us weak

This comments make me want to create other character whit different class but i keep thinking that ill become powerfull someday...

Even so im not an expert at this game i consider my self a "noob" i dont know how to be faster as a rouge
    I use the fastest skills even so my friend level 46 also a rouge told me that im slow and i was like wtf im a higher level than you. Even so my friend deal the same damage and its faster so maybe rouges are not a bad class maybe its just me the bad one

I want to know some tips and "secrets" to be faster and deal more damage i use the best weapon for my level and i have Str 100+10 so if you can tell me some tips ill be really happy

Leave a comment :D ill like to hear your opinion and your experience playing as a rogue

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sasura Sapphirea

Sasura Sapphirea New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Alba00
    Level:
    Im not a rouge. Im a ranger. Honestly, i'll say ranger and rouge are the best pvp class. Rouge is just too fast and ranger is strong.
    I'd been there, pvp, with rouge :) they're awesome. (but i chose ranger because i like big weapon) XD

Good luck in proving to those haters.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Threnody

Threnody Homicidal Adventurer

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    o_O
    really?
    I played a rogue before and I never find them weak.
    Just give that guy a sword and he's good to go :confused:
    Well of course there's the dodge-attack style going on for them but with those array of skills,
    dealing decent damage is not really a problem.
    Just don't leave the STR behind, AFAIK.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Velius

Velius New Member

In Game Name:
    Velius
    Judging by your grammar your foreign, so depending on where the avabel servers are by "slow" it could just be your ping. Because rogues have the fastest attack animation spells, with a good burst amount of damage. So pretty much no matter the build youll always do fast consistent damage. The people saying your slow are probably just trolling you, you'd have to have captain hook hands to be slow on a rogue.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nightara

Nightara New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Tara
    Level:
    Guild:
    Theshade
    I love rogues, when i was lvl 34 i killed my friend that is a creator that is lvl 48 easily, rogues can be very powerful it just depends on how you lvl them . Got to find out how to use them and use some good combo also . I love to play rogues and always will! ^^;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Rogues are super fast. Im a GS, i can pwn any class on the same lvel as me except rogues(with right build). >.<
    Maybe its your skill build that makes you a slow rogue.

7. Ray

Ray New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Xintus
    Level:
    I play rogue (only lvl 45) and there are a few factors that make your character better or worse.

Skills: This is the biggest factor with rogue. There are a lot of skills that sound really awesome, BUT you want to limit the number of skills you level and maximize Rumble Vain and Kill Drive are your best skills. Hiding is an excellent skill to use in conjunction with the other 2.
    Build - Str and Dex are key with Rogue. You need BOTH. More Str than Dex.
    Gear - You need good gear to be a decent rogue. While this is true of any job rogues are vulnerable if you only have basic gear.
    Style of play - I never stand still with my rogue unless I am resting. Every attack flows into the next attack. First you are in front then behind. Next you are on one side then the other. Your opponent should never be able to predict where the next attack will come from.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nahdli

Nahdli New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Vero
    Guild:
    ArcLight
    I think the reason why people would your slow is because of your combination of attacks. Experiment with it a bit. When I fight in PvP I chase my enemies down and of course all they can really do is run. For example if they are running, i'll use kill drive to chase them down. Then I also use hawk strike to dodge any attacks if they decide to turn around and attack. It really depends on how you play them. Rouges are not burst damage really. We attack fast, add the damage up and then compare it to the other classes. For example we see the warrior class doing 1000-1200 dmg in one skill. For example if you look at the warriors dmg where they jump and slash back down (idk the move's name) then compare to rumble. If you have a good build it should be around the same amount of dmg. There are warriors who do the burst dmg around my lvl hitting 2000 ish. Then i use rumble and i hit around 600-700. rumble hits 4 times without passive 600x4=2400 dmg (this is landing no crits or with passive activating) With my passive i occasionally hit 300-600 additional damage and then with crits; my crits are 800-1100. add those numbers up now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    It depends on how you use it lol.
    Overall, no class is considered as weak, all have their own strength.

10. Zelle

Zelle Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Zelle
    Level:
    Guild:
    BlackList
    in PVP: maybe they are kinda "weak" in terms of damage compared to other class. Rogues strength relies on its technicality, like casting an attack while your character backsteps or dodges at the same time. If you are one of those players who button mashes and skill spams to kill an enemy in pvp without thinking maybe rogue is not the class for you as they are soft and would die fast if you randomly charge someone head on >.>

• Like Like x 2
  11. Haccy_1andOnly

Haccy_1andOnly Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Haccy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I deal with the same thing. A friend was teasing me last night that I die alot. LOL :p (It's funny because I do, my defense is awful and I know it.) I'm level 64 now, 92STR+(GS) and 32DEX+(GS) then 9,9,9 (Ment,Vit,Int). I think my stat build is pretty decent and I'm currently a SR. I noticed my damage and crit increasing little by little. I hope to be powerful one day also. I enjoy being a Rogue/SR. I just wish there was a way to build up my defense system. Does it come down to armor and weapons now? & Just keep stat building?

12. Nahdli

Nahdli New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Vero
    Guild:
    ArcLight
    For rouges we are suppose to be squishy. And yes it essentially comes down to your equipment. There are accessories that can influence your capabilities so dont sell yourself short. It also depends on your ability to read the fights and use your skills accordingly. you simply need more experience as a rouge under your belt.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Kazumi Ichihara

Kazumi Ichihara IGN: Kazumeh

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Kazumeh
    Following your enemy's attack patterns makes also a huge difference in whether you're gonna die or not... And Rogues are the best in evading attacks... Whatever how strong they were, if they can't hit you it also makes a huge difference... Just know how to evade attacks properly and POOF! You're one Strong Rogue...

14. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Rouge has a flowing attacks after one attack comes another attack. Just like what other people say. Your attack needs to flow freely and you need to cope with the battle. If something goes wrong change your attack and tactics. And if you keep getting hit or dying watch what skill kills you and look for that chance to evade that skill next time and use their strength as their weakness.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. javolution

javolution New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    javalon
    Level:
    Lol
    lol! Captain hook hands sorry too funny

16. Kazumi Ichihara

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Kazumeh
    Add something to Vit... Because it adds DEF... Well... I did... So it's your choice to do so.... Just saying

• Like Like x 2
  17. Haccy_1andOnly

Haccy_1andOnly Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Haccy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I
    I was toying with that idea the other day. How does it work out for you??

18. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I have 10 vit 20 dex and rest is all str. And it works fine I get a long way on higher floors soloing most of them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Kazumi Ichihara

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Kazumeh
    Well, I survived quite long at the field monsters that are like 5-10 levels ahead of me....

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Bobby Natanael

Bobby Natanael Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ares81
    Level:
    Rogues are strong trust me yo. Theyre weak because they use daggers and swords only as weapons. But when you play the game and advanced to higher and higher lvl till 100, Rogues the best class! With tricky moves and fast attacks and with best adv jobs! Db Sr As Si and Rv! Raven and assassin my fav :D cuz theyre passive skill is good
    So dont be sad. Cheers dude

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1