1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

world vs world

Discussion in 'Avabel Quest/Dungeon Discussions' started by X-ray, Aug 4, 2014.

1. X-ray

X-ray $$$$WoRk HaRd PLaY HaRd$$$$

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    X_ray
    Level:
    Ok i test the new "invention" by asobimo and these are the first impression:
    In your base go to "world vs reception bean", a menu will appear:
    rps20140804_075408.jpg
    You can choose between:
    1)make image, these will reflect your status in the game.
    2)choose items: here you can choose up to 20 avatar and arms to bring with you in the battle, cuz once in the game you will not have the storage option,so you can choose only between gears in your bag,choose with caution what to bring with you rps20140804_080755.jpg
    3)choose force: here you can choose wich force you will join: red,blue,green or random one between these 3(once selected cant be changed) rps20140804_080907.jpg
    Once you done, enter. When inside, the first room will be your base, rps20140804_082517.jpg from here you can talk or issue comand to your force,also you have the NPC:" Chrystal exchange point", where you cane exchange your gained chrystal in the battle field for items rps20140804_081007.jpg you will gain chrystal by killing players from other forces or monsters in the main battle field, note that there is no storage or stall or shop npc in the base, these will be your only way to get items(for now).
    From the base lets move to the main battle field.
    rps20140804_081040.jpg
    Ok, all these world vs world work like massive tower war, the goal is to take over other forces obelisk,core, but you also need to defend the one in your possesion from the enemy attack.
    Im the battle field you can choose between 3 option:
    1)return to base( work like r.wing, need chrystal to be used)
    rps20140804_081200.jpg
    2)the world vs menu: in these menu you can find:" force status":the real time status of the field(in these SS red.force are in the leader position for now,cuz they own the most % of the teritories rps20140804_081104.jpg
    "Info option": rps20140804_081134.jpg here you can find all the info,owned zone, number of the players of each force in the field, current position, hp status of the obelisk and core.
    And there is a chat log option, where you can find the last received, given comands to the force.
    Ok soo we have seen you have the option to return to the base, the world vs menu option, and with these 2 you have the chat sistem option, these one is little deferent from the normal one, cuz you can issues only comand from the list, cuz in your force you will have a lot of people.from japanese server, so to avoid language problem, the comand you will send from the list will be translated from the server to the other players, so you will only need to select the more adequate from the list and send to your force. rps20140804_081235.jpg
    Ok, these is all of the option(for now), also from the battle field you will have the option to active passive and active skill, wich will boost you force status in deferent way, off course to active them you will need crystal,

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 4
  2. X-ray

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    X_ray
    Level:
    rps20140804_090551.jpg
    They work pretty much same like boost skill during tower war, in the ss you can seea charge option, wich will give you an ammount of chrystal once selected, its a small one but it can help to get closer to the activation of your passive skill( have a cd time once used)
    You can go back to your main base( nocturale or rever) in any time, also from there you can return to world vs world whenever you want, you will not loose you progress.
    Screenshot_2014-08-04-08-15-03.png You can loose them only if you decide to change your setting ( check SS).
    so thats all for now, also for me is everything new and i hope with you guys we can gain more info, these is guide so you will not get lost when you enter( happen to me these morning).
    I still need to check if there is a daily reward for the leader force, wich kind of reward it is and what is the weekly reward for the winner.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. X-ray

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    X_ray
    Level:
    We can change colour(force)once a day, until the 3rd day,after that cant be changed.
    Also you can access to WvsW trought the login menu. rps20140804_094739.jpg

4. Tom

Tom Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ~Eskey~
    Level:
    Is there a point in doing this if I'm lvl 76? Or will I just get massacred by lvl 90 players all the time?

5. X-ray

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    X_ray
    Level:
    Ok more info:
    if you own a zone, all the mobs in that field will not attack you, they will be your "ally".
    rps20140804_103742.jpg
    So watchout when you go in the enemy zone, not only players also the mobs under the the controll of the enemy force will attack you.
    Also when you die, you will NOT loose exp point, only gained christal( from 40 to 70 chrystal if you get killed from other players).
    And one more thing, your jxp will be 0 (check status menu when in field) so you cant boos or cant lv up your skill when in WvsW

6. X-ray

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    X_ray
    Level:
    Off course you can join, its cool to see what happen so also you can get ready when you get stronger, btw they not only lv 90 there, all kind of players are in, its still a chaos, cuz everybody are giving random comands, without a precise tacticts, but its a matter of time, let them enjoy for now....‚ò∫

7. Tom

Tom Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ~Eskey~
    Level:
    Thanks. I would join but I get connection failure everytime

8. X-ray

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    X_ray
    Level:
    Yeeep for these one you need realy good connection cuz can be realy crowed, for that the map is realy big to avoid lug, in the graphic setting go for:
    Render lv: L
    Displayed number: S or M
    Displayed area: S or M
    Name: all
    Show effects: self only
    Show damage: self only
    I use L S S configuration in raids and tower and i realy dont have lug prob, for now im using L M M in WvsW,cuz its still not full crowed, but is also up to you what to choose

9. Nub let

Nub let New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Nub
    Level:
    So, what do you get in WvW? You're able to color avatars?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. passerby

passerby New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Naniik
    Level:
    Even with lowest graphics and effects settings i still can't join WvsW. :arghh:
    I keep getting Connection Failure message even though my Wifi connection is strong. :sour:
    Must be fun for you guys..... :(

11. Tagless

Tagless Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Tagless
    Level:
    This is, like alot of stuff in this game, very confusing.do u lose exp or anything if youdie? Do you gain anything by participating?

12. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    he Explain what you Die in World Vs World Read his Post that has #5 on the Bottom

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Tagless

Tagless Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Tagless
    Level:
    I tried to log In and couldnt. what am I doing wrong.

14. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Wrath
    Level:
    Guild:
    SoulID
    Lol i got connection failure too :(

15. Ayano

Ayano New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    It seems that the number of crystals lost may be dependent on the number you have at the time. The more you have, the more you lose. I think I lost 500+ crystals from one death at some point. After that I used most of my remaining crystals to buy supplies, so when I died again, less crystals were lost. Also, I think the number of crystals gained from 1 kill depends on the number of people that person had killed. People who have not killed anyone give 100 crystals. People who have killed many can give a lot. I got 800+ crystals from 1 mage who killed quite a few of my allies.

P.S. I saw you there yesterday, we were team-mates. :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tagless

Tagless Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Tagless
    Level:
    I mananged to log in. I managed to wander around and die alot. it makes no sense at all. good luck guys ive had anough ^.^

17. X-ray

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    X_ray
    Level:
    Hi ayano and tnk for the info, so it work like combo the thing about the chrystal intresting, tbh i had connection prob yesterday so i will check today if i can login,....mmm so you are red haha btw i will change to green cuz my guild also is there( B.List) and few of the others,pop fabric, like a big happy family who left the problems from the past behind, and lets work all together for a common goal......i hope these WvsW will help to bring us together( maybe im too much euphoric) so we will never forget that everything is just a beautiful game,take it easy and enjoy

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  18. josh561

josh561 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Josh561
    Level:
    I Guarentee there will be that one level 90 tank murdering the everliving crap out of everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I've played World vs World already and it's like a whole new game.
    And yes, I've seen this one Gl murdering everyone in his way. Scared me to death, haha. Especially when the Gl is up in your face and dealing 1500 damage each hit. Luckily Master Pr and Ln is hard to kill.

20. Matrix

Matrix New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Matrix
    Level:
    Guild:
    ℳajestic
    Ayano! What team you in? xD

21. Ayano

Ayano New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Hi Matrix! I haven't picked a team today, but I'll be joining my guildies tho, whichever team that will be :D