1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wonderer vs Revenger

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Ace144, Dec 28, 2016.

?

Should I make the switch?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2016.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I decided this would be the best place to post this as this is more personal than a contribution.

Recently, there was a thread comparing support classes with each other. Within all the explaining, I realized I knew very little about the Wonderer class. I played a little bit of it when it first came out, but I was still a noob. I didn't even make to the advanced classes. Now that I have gotten better at the game, I thought it might be a good time to try the class out again. (It is also mostly likely to be not buggy at this point as well.)

There's one problem though. I only have one character slot available. (My true situation is that I plan on using the 15 gems I'm getting on Friday to get a character expand book. I plan on using that slot for my Acolyte. I love the class too much not to use that slot for it. Also, the game could use some more support.) Right now, my Revenger holds that slot. Here's where the conflict truly occurs.

Revenger is a new class that just came out, and there is very little info out about it. I wanted to try the class to gain some information for the forum. Currently, I have no desire to play the class. It doesn't have anything that interests me. Also, I get constant connection errors when I was using the skills. I'm starting to think that I want to wait a while before I try to use this again.

So why question is:

Should I delete my Revenger for a Wonderer?

Also, here's a poll just for fun. I would prefer replies though.

2. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    I think now too buggy to do any test for revenger. I think is good to delete and try wonderer. Wonderer is a complex class and that makes me interested. I guess u feel it too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Unless you wanna be that hero in the forum to take up revenger...stick to wanderer. No sense playing any new class within at least a month of release due to shoddy rushed coding. Maybe by then you can unlock more slots.

4. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I was thinking the same thing. I was going to unlock another slot in about a month's time.

• Like Like x 1