1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wonderer Skills/Builds/Stats

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by DomacH, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Crim

Crim New Member

In Game Name:
    Crim
    well pretty much you should have access to all your old strength based skills in the novice section of your class skills. you pretty much just use your old skills for farming while leveling the new ones. At least this is what i did when I was leveling my warrior through paladin and darknight. in the event you wanna main an int based wanderer you're gonna have to status reset I believe.

2. Taizai

Taizai New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Taizai (Sma)
    Guild:
    Vampire
    He mentioned as to which weapon to use. I was a wonderer once, i guess if you go hybrid, blunt weapon is best since is the balance type weapon but i see some really good magic based attacks in nr2 with only a high level dagger is used. If you use 1h spear its matk is lower compared to Dagger. But all physical type skills can be used even those master skill when using 1h spear, but it all depends on your decision, blunt somehow limits ur master skills, then again RE skills can be use with any weapon so.. up to you bro.