1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wonderer Skills/Builds/Stats

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by DomacH, Aug 1, 2014.

1. RuRu

RuRu New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    :RuRu:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Sacrifices must be made.
    ----------
    So I'm planning on going mostly str on my wdr, what adv class would best suit me?

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Ancient, Hermit, Spiker, and possibly Bard but definitely Spiker

• Like Like x 1
  3. RuRu

RuRu New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    :RuRu:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Is spiker a pure STR build? Something else I forgot to ask, what's the stat build for bard?
    Jfc I'm bad at asking things. But I can't seem to find any guides with stat build suggestions for adv classes

4. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    This isnt exactly relevant to this thread since geo is INT primarily, but im happy to help where i can.

Regarding your question about spiker. It is primary STR but its recommended to take DEX to bc of its passive increases crits if welding(?) A spear.

Regarding bard stat builds may be buried in the bard thread being that it was one of the first adv. classes released for wanderer. But STR and MEN are the primary stats for it

Regarding hard to ask questions there is a thread that allows any questions to be asked i dont recall the name atm though. But if asked there the question should be answered eventually

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Moved the above posts to this thread, because this is the closest thread where you can freely talk about Advanced Classes for the Wanderer Class in general, rather than only just one.

6. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    What is the best statting for Bard, Undine, Geo, hermit and Battle dancer??
    I'm trying to go for Wanderer and I wanna keep rebirth to be able to use these classes' skills but what would be the best statting and I wanna know what for first statting and second, third, then fourth..
    I'm trying to advance and rebirth in an order of
    1. bard
    2. undine
    3. geo
    4. hermit
    5. battle dancer

Please help me....

7. Abomination

Abomination New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Sparda,
    Level:
    Guild:
    RavenThorn
    Bard, Hermit, and Battle Dancer are all STR based, while Undine and Geo are INT although Geo has one STR skill. I personally would recommend leaving Undine for last at least out of those 5, Geo maybe second to last, that way you can focus on levelling up your STR among other stats without having to change weapons so constantly as you progress with Rebirths.

On the long run, if what you're pursuing is a hybrid build, I'd recommend making DEX your main focus, since that benefits both physical and magic attacks, and since you're adding Bard to the mix then having some MEN is almost a must. DEX will help not only for your DMG but also with Undine's passive (triggers a self heal upon taking physical hits, its likeliness to trigger depends on your DEX, the higher the better). MEN on the other hand is important mostly because Bard's skills' multipliers are based on both STR and to a lower extent MEN; the extra SP is more of an added bonus although a welcome one due to Wanderer having quite a few no cooldown skills that could drain your SP quickly if careless.

All in all your most important stats once you're done with Rebirths your most important stats in general will be DEX and MEN, although adding VIT to the mix will help you not to be a marshmallow carrying a weapon, and because Battle Dancer has the only true buff skill Wanderer has access to which boosts your physical power in trade of reducing your VIT, making you defensively weaker for a while.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    Hmm..so I'd better stat in a way like, Dex>men>vit...?
    I'll make men around 50 and vit around 40 and rest into dex..? maybe..?

9. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
  10. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    With?

11. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    Stating... I don't know how should I stat my wanderer...
    I'm trying to go for Bard, undine, geo dancer, hermit, and battle dancer... (with rebirth, I'll get all of their skills :p )

12. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Not sure how you play or the role you desire. I personally stat my characters based on the either the weak points of the overall class or my own weakness mostly because i pvp. Considering the classes of wonderer, most the classes use men supplement to supply more output while more then half (but not like 90% of them) of its skills are str based and the rate of cooldown for str based skills are on average faster then int based wonderer (both base and adv). This class also has the lowest base HP and SP so it doesnt get the best gains from VIT or MEN in terms of hp/sp growth (it grows based on % value of the base hp/sp amount, more info can be found in the stat thread as well one stray thread done by @GJO ...a really nice thread if i may) so investing heavily into it is not something most would do unless trying to maximize damage or to cover your ass to live longer. I never recommend high dex unless requested by the player due to mathematical reasons that can be explained if needed.

All in all @Abomination summarized what i just said fairly well.

Edit: @Knightrun , i really dont mind giving suggesting what build(s) to use if i know what you wanna stat for and how you play and or if you pvp and if you pvp competitively or not.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. joker176

joker176 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    im a battle dancer now, i wanna know that how is leveling after level 70 as this adv class? farm f18 or rush or raid boss? n with raid boss, my skill is high cooldown, so its not useful. need an answer, thanks :D

14. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    We can't tell you everything about your situation on battle dancer. But, you need to know how much damages that you've got on rush or raid boss when you attack, just count them.

15. KADMOH

KADMOH New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    kadmoh1
    Level:
    LVL71 battle dancer:)
    hi guys i'm using battle dancer because It looks great to me:woot: ,or that what i was thinking:sorry: and now i want to release another class ,what do you recommend me to release
    bard or spiker because lvl UP now it's so damn hard:bawling:
    my shameful status are [61str, 45 vit ,27MEN,27DEX] and I can't afford restate scroll
    Equipment: 1h spear 10*
    *sorry for the spelling*

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    As for your stat build, I think bard should do fine.. But indeed battle dancer is one of the most wonderful class to play. Sometimes I just feel like staying 24/7 with it without switching another adv class.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Katsura Kuroi

Katsura Kuroi Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    「Kuroe」, Kuroi‼
    well i just return to play my Wonderer character after i watched this video (i'll put the video down below).
    previously i chose Dex as my main stats for my Wonderer cuz its flexible. i kinda wanted to make same build as he does althou it was my Undine stats i'm using for my Geo Dancer (its hard to run Rush with only 1 offensive skill).

Note: you can check his channel for more video

• Like Like x 1
  18. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Actually, I did pretty great without INT, as Undine, and only that one offensive AoE skill in Rush1.. :O Think I did put my own thoughts and such in the Undine thread.. O:

19. ajjj

ajjj New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kissme
    Level:
    Hey im tied between painter and geo as first adv. I want painters ex skill but it doesnt seem to op in raid so im thinking of unlocking geo and switching to it instead of painter so i can do better raids.

My stats are 60 int, 70 dex and almost 20 men(i read to even painters debuff a lil) using 7* wand i do 550-850 a hit 950 or so crit in raid with painter right now. Would geo do way more? Or since painter hits 3x does it not increase dmg all to much? And can geo use wands or just spear?