1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wonderer Skills/Builds/Stats

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by DomacH, Aug 1, 2014.

1. anton_cang

anton_cang New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    聖天涯
    Level:
    Guild:
    BlackList
    Wanderer Adv Class stats :
    Bard : str+men
    Spiker : str+vit
    battle dancer : str+dex
    geo dancer : int+vit/dex
    undine : int+vit/dex/men
    painter : int+vit/dex/men
    hermit : str+men
    ancient : str+dex/vit

well u can choose which type u want to go, if u want to play all class, go dex build...u can play all class, but at least have 8-9* weapon for good damage...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Not-Possible-with-Wanderer-when-one-of-the-Stats-primary-to-one-of-the-Adv-Classes-is-MEN/VIT.

3. Flavin.kevin

Flavin.kevin New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    ✌ Light ✌
    Hello, I was wondering if there was a build for wanderer, which I don't need to restates for advance class. Thanks (There expensive :/)

4. shraft

shraft New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    shraft
    Level:
  5. Denimsan

Denimsan New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ichigrn
    Level:

Believe it or not I'm doing just fine at 70 with str>dex=vit>men as a bda, i chose the strength path for the green skill though to augment. Also went with dual to speed up the cd. I was doing alright as a spiker as well. Used a lot more spots though, however i hardly use any with bda. Mostly hpots for that class. Then again I'm not adding in passives for hp sp either.

Edit: posted a video to give example, i didn't know it would record my music, my apologies. Luck and lag are my main stats i know. I know i could have went lower but i was serving an example with mpots.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Hey I'm planning to go str men wanderer and I was wondering if the campfire is a Ment heal and if the other heals from bard, undine, etc are mentality... Can anyone tell me what heals for wonderer are mentality and if str men build would be viable? And what ratio should I do it if I want good damage and decent heals? I'm thinking a 2:1 str men ratio Thx
    Edit: I was looking at the skills for bard and apparently discord converts men to str for some time but I don't know how long. So now I am debating between doing most men and little str to activate the discord conversion but I don't know how long it lasts... Or I could do 2:1 str men ratio and do some decent heals and some good damage (I plan to go spiker and then bard cuz wanderer already has a campfire heal that I think is men based and I could get therapy melody form bard that I think is also men. Also, the extra men would supply my sp for some skill spamming for spiker) Can someone tell me which is a better idea or what I should do or just gove me advice? Thanks a lot.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  7. Grizzly

Grizzly New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    °Henry°
    Level:
    I disagree with your post but i still like it because it is still doable and effective
    What star and lvl equips?

8. Jheran

Jheran New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Jheran
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Ok I have a lvl 32 Wd wondering if I'm on the right track or should delete and try again.

Stats:
    Str: 45
    Vit: 25
    ⭐️Battle Lance lvl 1 2h

⭐️Hunting lvl 3
    ⭐️Plate lvl 4
    ⭐️Plate lvl 4
    Magi ring Men 2
    Am i on the right track? I want to be attker/tank.

9. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    On the track: )

10. shraft

shraft New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    shraft
    Level:
    Hi Jeram. Im currently lvl 76 now and may class so far is Bard(mastered) > Battle dancer. My stats is mainly MEN then some str. from lvl 50 to 76, I didnt use any pots (HP/SP). My stat build allows me to save more gold because i am not forced to invest on potions. Therapy Melody and Flame of peace is very effective on this build. TM for HP and FoP for SP. I can farm at f13 solo, usually at ch4. (Just sharing my experience. Not the best build)

11. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Then you may want to play something other then a rpg. You cant have both in these kinds of games. You can have either high of one or medicore at best for both.

12. schenlark

schenlark New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    WEED
    Hi! I've just finished reading all 31 pages of the Wanderer thread and this thread and I feel like I'm at least a bit ready to take on being a Wanderer because of all your input. So thank you! :D
    I'm still at LvL 30 but I thought the key to conquering this class is having a clear view of where you want your character to be in end game.
    Anyway, what do you think of taking my Wanderer to this route: Bard -> Battle Dancer -> Geo Dancer?
    I was planning on building my STR>MEN & a bit of DEX until LvL 50, then full DEX until LvL 60 and save the restatus scroll for when I'm ready to take on Geo Dancer.
    Your opinions are much appreciated. :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. JustJoshing

JustJoshing New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Josh
    Level:
    Guild:
    DOLLARS
    So currently I've decided >delete my main Blacksmith account and take on wonderer. After, reading this thread i've decided to go str>men at a ratio of 2:1. Right now, I am levle 41 with 60 str and 20 men however, I am curious because dex and vit seem to be core stats in other peoples builds if i should stop building men for Bards heal skill or if i should continue my str men hyrbrid build?

14. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Sounds good :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. shraft

shraft New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    shraft
    Level:
    In my opinion, focusing two stats only is more effective strategy than having multiple focused build. The goal in this build is to achive the highest additional bonus on every 20 stats you invest. like having full stats at 160+ bonuses and other one is 60+ bonuses. ei 135stats points + 5 base + 5 skill +5 guild passive =160 same with the sub stat you choose. Note that i present only the stats that can be allocated without considering the other bonuses froms items/orbs/crystal case.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. schenlark

schenlark New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    WEED
    @JustJoshing in my experience, the first stat to build when you're only just beginning is the STR stat, maybe until lv30 or depending on your own judgment. And then add either MEN/VIT/DEX depending on where you want to take your Wanderer.

• Like Like x 2
  17. JustJoshing

JustJoshing New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Josh
    Level:
    Guild:
    DOLLARS
    @schenlark Yea as of right now my points are 70 str 30 men 15 vit and 9 dex at level 53 im planning to get dex to 40 or 50 before building back into str or men again

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sunsand

Sunsand New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Coco•﹏•
    Level:
    :(:(ok so I currently have a lvl 53 undine my status are:
    Int-95 Men-17 I also unlocked painter and I am currently getting money together to unlock geo dancer. But undine is extremely slow casting I loose in pvp and suck at soloing. But I have a fully enhanced 5* one hand rod. So should I do rush and summons until lvl 60. Master geo dancer then go for the others?
    I'm in a pickle.

19. schenlark

schenlark New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    WEED
    Oh no!
    I suggest reading through the GD thread to learn if Geo Dancer will help negate or doesn't have the same difficulties like Undine/Painter before making a decision.
    Sorry, I'm not much help.

20. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    Is there skills that wanderer can use with sword??

• Old Old x 1