1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wonderer Skills/Builds/Stats

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by DomacH, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Wonderer heal is not as direct like acolyte. Weapon play no part in the heal amount. Heal is strictly due to Men and Str. So any idea to make the heal good with Vit > Men?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    i guess TM (therapy melody, bard's heal skill) would not be very useful, then again how else are you supposed to survive any stronger skill?

for the healing i was thinking about flame of peace, since it boosts regen, and with high vit you'll have decent hp regen. i cannot tell how effective that would be in comparison to TM with a STR>MEN build

with VIT and FoP your 'heals' to others will be even less effective than with STR>MEN and TM
    unless you're 'healing' a full VIT with FoP, but you can do this just the same way if you are a STR>MEN build

thx for your input
    it doesn't matter what build you have, every build will have a weak spot, and you'll have to live with it >.> unless very good gear, which can compensate for pretty much every stat in the end game (i guess at least) except for:
    VIT's hp regen (also MEN and sp regen lol)
    and for bards there is STR and MEN for TM >.>
    and DEX, if you want crits that is (but wd has spiker)

these are just my thoughts, based on observation and (unstable) opinion .-. probably not too useful xD

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    At least for now, the best i can do is to balance Men > Vit (3:1 ratio) with gears Def > Mdef (Strictly the highest Def gear used, no second rated ones) and passive of HP and SP. With good gears and therapy melody (3 or 4 heal). At least we can soften the damage taken.

For damage, need some combine of attack to get kill ratio. But at least for skill without cooldown (from spiker) we can really keep using without fear. Plenty of SP to use. Now at level 54, i have 985 SP, 3129 HP. Those HP & SP passive both level 24 only, wonder if level 50 how tanky i am :rolleyes:..

2H or 1H Spear is depend on player choice. Like for me, l love one of the geo dancer skill that put enemy to sleep..so i have to use 1H Spear xd Maybe with a Shield (gonna get those Def to tank :))

All in all, it is about balance and to be overpowered is up to future gears. Floors will always be the standard for your achievements. You know how well your survive and attack. Surely lose to those attacking class but that trade off is a semi meat tank wonderer...as warrior is sure one holy meat tank u know right :D..

Edit: Yeah almost forget that flame of peace xD. Surely i use that as a bait to let opponent thought i am 'nearly dead' but actually still full HP...attract them to kill me and i sweep or blow them off with skills..quite fun..flame of peace is still good as supplement.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mont

Mont New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Mont
    Level:
    hmm..if thats your heal amount, its the same as me. i got 40 men too. but difference is i got only 5 str. i have vit so TM isnt affected by vit or str...
    @Ocean: i always had the thought that you would know the formula for TM bro...

I dont know about 100vit, but 80 vit + HP passive maxed you get approximately 10k HP, + - for armor.

5. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    yeah but your Wonderer is lvl 98 you said, right?

this is another thing about TM, it gets better every time you lvl up - even without you using your stat points..
    when i tested it by adding to the hp passive, heal amount didn't change... so i don't think it has something to do with your max hp, just MEN and STR
    (maybe max sp? that i would have to test out.. probably with that sp orb thing which halves your max sp >.> #uselessskillrightthere)

just a thought...
    VIT=MEN=STR, maybe this makes a playable balanced build, since "Wonderer's strength lies in balancing everything"

imma just leave it here..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
  6. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I had suggested that TM was sp based at one point. X.x

i dont see why so much confussion from a single skill happens.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    it is because max sp/MEN is not the only factor that affects TM. also the skill is not matk or atk based, which sometimes is too much for our minds xD

imma test this out this evening (gmt+1 xD)
    and post my findings here, maybe in Bard thread, we'll see

8. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    wait how can a Lvl 98 have the Same Therapy Melody Ticks as a Lvl 68 when both of their SP is are Different from one another?

9. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    i have more STR

10. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    STR is Not What Concern me as the Self Heal is not Affected by it but the Fact @~Rayleigh Suggested that SP was Affecting Therapy Melody but here a lvl 98 and Lvl 68 has the Same Ticks which by ~Rayleigh's Suggestion Shouldn't happen cause even if the Lvl 98 was Wearing Lowest Gear(Lvl 0 Smart Set) while Lvl 68 Wear Highest Gear(Lvl 60-65 Warrior Gear) Lvl 98 Would Still Heal More cause it Levels are 30 More than Lvl 68.

11. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique

did some tests now, i'll post them in Bard's thread
    and yes, STR does affect self heal ;)

12. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    I already posted in the Bard thread SP do not affect Therapy Melody at all. Wonderer have a skill that give others SP recovery and reduce your SP amount by nearly half. And even reduced your SP into half, same healing amount from Therapy Melody.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    X.x i should of said "at one point i suggested". I rushed my post and it bites me in the bum.

as to the mana sphere skill. I dont trust it. I feel that the skill was rushed and not prepared enough to be used by other adv classes. On top of that it is a temp buff while use of rings stats and leveling up are perment. (mmm not trying to prove TM is sp dependent, just stateing my past thoughts about it and my distrust over mana sphere)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    I see.. i see.. so now its time for player to decide what they want. Since they already know nearly everything about bard. How to counter attack is up to them hehe ^^

15. randyswag64

randyswag64 Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ¥Conqur
    Level:
    wats a Wonderer stat build

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    srsly read that thread
    or just go full STR if you don't want to read .-.

ps: i was really tempted to tell you to go full MEN, for real D:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. shraft

shraft New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    shraft
    Level:
    I want to help the new players in avable so I decided to write a general idea about the wonderer class.
    This is what i thought about this wonderful class.:D

Wonderer is a very flexible class. This class is very unique and the only class that utilize mentality stats.

Many new players or old players want to try this class but still undecided on which stats or adv class they want to use.
    So I decided to share a simple guideline (you can say opinion) to give them a general idea on the build and playstyle this class offers.

P A T H
    There is three (3) general path that we can choose.
    (note that this line up is only based on my opinion and you are freely to change or do your own style. The purpose of this post is to give a general idea / overview about the class.):rolleyes:

• STR Build-The idea on this build is to focus your main stats on STR. I suggest that to be an effective wonderer, stat distribution must be split to two stat only. In this case, focus on str then choose between men/dex/vit. Leveling from 1 - 50 will be easy(since the first four (4) basic skills of wonderer is str based). I believe that the suitable (not best but might work properly to this path) adv class for this path is SK/BDa>SK/BDa>Hermit,end game spiker. This path is more likely to be a physical damage dealer.Also, can be effective in 1v1 and small group pvp. Just consider some factors like, low heal from TM (since TM is men based), need expensive armor (if you consider using the attack buff from hermit) and etc (will add more)
    Spiker - Crit with no cd skill
    Battle Dancer - Increase attack Buff
    Hermit - utility skill (maybe the gap closer one)

• INT Build - The idea on this build is to focus your main stats on INT. I suggest that to be an effective wonderer, stat distribution must be split to two stat only. In this case, focus on int then choose between men/dex/vit. Leveling from 1 - 50 will not be easy compared to str build (since the first four (4) basic skills of wonderer is str based). I believe that the suitable (not best but might work properly to this path) adv class for this path is Painter/Undine>Painter/Undine>GD. End game adv class is up to you. This path is more likely to be a magical damage dealer focusing on AOE effect with multi hit skills.Also, can be effective in mass pvp (Close combat fighters will have a hard time killing you since you have a handfull list of skills that prevent them from coming near to you). Just consider some factors like, low heal from TM (since TM is men based), magic skills are slow casting (animation first before damage,in some skills you will be a sitting duck).
    Undine - have an extra heal from passive skill and that blue bubble skill (forgot the name) is op.
    Painter - good PVE class since the first skill (forgot the name - will edit later) and the passive skill is an effective combo if properly utilized on a specific floor.
    GD - with hidden skill and no cd skill

• MEN Build - The idea on this build is to focus your main stats on MEN. I suggest that to be an effective wonderer, stat distribution must be split to two stat only. In this case, focus on men then choose between str/dex/vit. Same thing with int build leveling from 1 - 50 will not be easy compared to str build (since your damage depends only to the stats of your weapon adding some str if str stats is allocated). I believe that the suitable (not best but might work properly to this path) adv class for this path is Spiker/Bard>Spiker/Bard>Painter. End game adv class is up to you. This is more likely to be a self-sustain focused path. I also a fan of this path since I'm using this build. My end game basic stats will be 138 men and 70 dex at level 100 (please correct me if i compute the stats wrong). This path is very effective on PVE. Can also be an effective way to farm for money since pots consumption is minimal thanks to the high heal from TM and high sp regen from the other skill (the camp fire one), stable damage but still low compared to the two other paths but with the help of dex stats (my choice of sub stat) my damage has a chance to crit.The effective way of killing mobs is to spam skills. Just consider some factors like, TM can heal other players effectively if they have high men stats, atleast 6* weapon is needed to compensate for the lack of fire power.
    Bard - famous because of it's unique skill, Therapy Melody
    Spiker - no cd skill (will edit after knowing the name but i believe it is called flowing lance) sp will not be your problem
    Painter - the effective combo of the first skill and the passive skill will be beneficial since it will help to boost your damage on a specific floor.

That is it for now, will add some info soon. Will edit also some terms and skill names, also the grammar.
    If you find this post helpful, you may leave a comment and a like. ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 3
  18. land3r0s91

land3r0s91 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    land3r0
    Level:
    Guild:
    Yabune
    Hi there. Myself and 2 pther wds have tested therapy Meoldy and we found out that the heal is in fact Men & str . MEN increases heal more but with out str Full Men build doesnt work. I myself did a full Men build and heal was the weakest i have ever seen. We tested and str And Men build will give strongest heal.

19. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    I have a wonderer currently level 28 and before I hit 30 to lock in I was curious which route to go. I heard half of the adv classes use STR and the other half use INT. I'm going through the adv classes guides but im still a little confused. BTW brand new player here this will actually be my first character over level 30. Thanks for all the help and I appreciate any tips or advice you more veteran players have for me.

20. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Adv-Classes-for-Wanderer-uses-Status:STR,INT,MEN,VIT,DEX-because-of-Skills-so-what-most-do-is-choose-which-Status(es)-to-go-with-every-Adv-Classes-is-either-STR+STAT(s)-or-INT+STAT(s).