1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Where are summon stones obtained?

Discussion in 'Avabel Quest/Dungeon Discussions' started by Tankno, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Tankno

Tankno New Member

I read it was from the dungeon absolution of evolution novice and they were fairly easy to obtain but I'm not seeing it. Is there another way to farm them for the salon quest? Other than buying them off the stall that is.

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    they can only be acquired there in the dungeon by normal means (alts/stall/maybe a quest idr)
    However the higher you go in difficulty in the absolution dungeons the easier it is to find the rarer items i find that the first or second int to be a balance drop rate for the "odd" drops like summon stone and vario but they are still fairly uncommon though so a small grind is still required though.

3. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Now that I think about it, are they going to keep this item in the game? This was used to summon ally players for offline dungeon, but they are removing Offline dungeon. I wonder if they will replace the quest with a different quest.

• Agree Agree x 1