1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

What to make this game go from good to great

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by guy, Aug 9, 2014.

?

do you agree with any of my ideas?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. guy

guy The Man With The Most Creative Username

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Reboot
    Level:
    So I noticed a lot of people suggestions on this forum so I figured why not share my own ideas. I also look forward to everyone else's ideas
    Things To Add(note:there not in order form best to worst just a list)

1) Sub Classes: now when I say sub classes I am referring to passive based classes that let you do stuff. Like being a cook or hunter or herbalist etc. I think these would be great additions so there's more diversity.(I mean seriously everywhere you look there's going to be a ranger and someone named kirito)

2) Better chat: more specifically the creation of a 2nd chat or something because often when people try to talk to me or vise versa the message gets lost in the sea of people trying to sell crap and me my growing collection of blue nuts.so all I ask is for some way to force the message on there screen.

3) Translator: now this game has mostly English speaking players but there's a lot of people and gulids that speak diffrent languages. So some type of translator would be nice even it wasn't that accurate. a rough translation is all ask for so I can recruit and talk to people that don't speak English.

4) the guilds suck: I mean its just a party organizer at this point there's no bank yeah there's some perks to being in a guild but its not anything note worthy also maybe its just me but guild invite doesn't work. you know how annoying it is to have to recruit people at the guild board. Also guild bases would be nice really any guild support would be nice.

5)A reply function: so instead of having to open whisper every time to respawn you change it to reply and it just sends your message to the person you last whispered.

6)Grand Exchange: Now for those of you who don't know the grand exchange is from runescape a once great mmo that's now so bad I hate saying i ever played it but I digress. Anyway I wish they implement a place like this moving the stalls and all the people selling and buying stuff to one area this way people just trying to clear floors and do guild stuff dont catch the lag of people just standing around selling stuff.

So that's about it I hope you agree with my ideas and tell me your own ideas because this is a good MMO especially when you consider its a Mobile MMO (MMMO god that looks redundant) anyway I hope we can make this a great game. -Bit

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rengar

Rengar Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    PulseFire
    First off this is a "mobile" mmorpg if u want subclasses buy a laptop and go play world of warcraft, secondly if a different language is bothering you which I agree it also gets on my nerves when I see sign language since I only speak english and am from america, then use the "show" tab to weed out say chat, also u can use this "show" tab to cancel any chat such as guild,say,shout,party, any of those in a certain category I usually use that to see what ive missed from other chats that got lost in the super small box they give us, u can then unblock that chat again with a simple click and go back to your normal chat box, also u can block more than 1 category of chats at a time, its simple and easy and fast the chat is fine except the 5-6 word limitation, u need to learn how to use it correctly, thirdly the translater id say it would be great but if not its all good, if u want all english speaking people buy a laptop and play a real mmorpg like w.o.w that has an all english server, once again this is a mobile mmorpg and all mmorpgs for mobile are world wide, in my opinion if I had a laptop I would be playing w.o.w. because its just much more fun in general but costs alot of money so 2 things I dont have a laptop and money lol, so ill play avabel in the meantime, fourthly about the guilds I see nothing wrong with it, u have guild passives which add stat boosts and if your guildies have a brain and actually help add guild points you can have so much more great perks that help you in your adventures, unfortunately there is alot of people in guilds who are worthless and dont try to help guild points they just sell their relics for gold instead of turning them in for points, I have seen this from tons and tons of people since ive been a guild master for 2 years, also the guild is ok you can chat with no bugs unlike other mobile game guilds you have bugs and u cant even chat correctly, fifthly the whisper chat I agree is annoying, I always tell the person I dont like to whisper chat and to talk to me in guild chat or party chat instead so I dont have to go through so many windows to do it, since its just annoying I agree they should make changes on whisper chat or just get rid of it entirely. Lastly u talk about grand exchange but u mention its from another game which is for pc, I think the stall is fine the way it is, u have many different ways to sell in this game its just fine, u even have a "trade" icon to choose at stall for safe exchange if u are trading with a "stranger" then u double check whats there and go through a 3 step process, if you dont like the lag because of people in town standing around at stall then u need to realize this is a "mobile" mmorpg and there is only so much they can do as in making it have so many rooms/areas to play in server wise, and if ure in ch1 then yeah it will lag alot, no matter what device u have ch1 will lag some people lie and tell u they are not lagging but they are, some people just realize it more than others. If I may add I think what the game really needs is an american server so we weed out the foreign people, I hate seeing foreign language or broken english in a game that im playing, honestly I know I should just buy a laptop and play w.o.w where everyone speaks english but is it really that hard for asobimo to have an american server?? Seriously who agrees that its super annoying seeing rusian language or korean or any other language even english if ure not from america im sure its annoying for everyone if you cant speak your own language and communicate correctly with every single player the way it should be. I also think they should alow us to talk more than 5 words in one sentence, I mean saying 5 words only is pathetic, thats a major flaw in speaking english and being able to communicate correctly, u cant accomplish anything in 5 words in english. I also think there is alot of bugs in this game that needs fixed before they try to "add" any other special features, fixing the game of its bugs and making sure it works correctly on all devices should be its main priority before doing anything else.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  3. guy

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Reboot
    Level:
    So you keep saying because its a mobile mmo it can't have stuff I listed above is ignorant. If you don't know what I mean look up the game Celtic heroes its. A mobile mmo that has the clan features I talked about huge open worlds decent graphics and its completely free so what I said could improve the is possible but at the same time I will admit I wasn't really considering the hardware but you can't honest tell me you think the guilds are perfectly fine the way they are guilds are suppose to be for people with similar play styles or goals can work together fight boss etc. The only thing there good for in avabel is the passive affects and a extra chat. Also why did you constantly compare Avabel to WoW. World of Warcraft is a pay to play game so it obviously has more stuff plus its been out for
    So first off you really need to look at other mobile MMO's specifically Celtic heroes a fully 3D Has a Massive world and a much better chat then Avabel and its been out for a month so using It a mobile MMO as reason for why it has flaws is just ignorant. I agree with pretty much everything else you said except for the stall the game already has shown that it can have other city type areas so why not make a area where everyone selling and buying stuff can go and do this unhindered by people just recruiting for guilds and and etc. What I'm trying to say is if PvP gets a room so should the player run market aka Stall.

4. Rengar

Rengar Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    PulseFire
    Lol no I meant its already set up to be a world of lil tiny floors, besides the 3 towns they have, you port to teeny tiny floors. Celtic heros is based on walking around an entire vast 3D world, just like the game order and chaos online which has been around for 4 years on a mobile device they are based on an actual entire world, not "floors" such as avabel online is based on, thats what makes avabel more unique compared to other mmorpgs. So if avabel were to create things such as "herbalist" or a "miner" they would have to reconstruct the entire game to do so, since its based on tiny floors that have barely enough room to fit monsters and players, I think it would be impossible to pick daisies or whatever when u are being auto attacked by mobs in such tiny spaces of a floor, I dont think avabel will ever have sub quests but who knows, maybe they will surprise us xD

5. guy

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Reboot
    Level:
    Ya I didn't mean classes like that I agree that wouldn't work instead I meant stuff like field medic,hunter(has stealth based stuff kinda like a watered down rouge), Chief(Uses Monster drops to make healing items that spoil after X amount of time),etc. Stuff that allows for more diverse character builds and so that's about it just wanted to make sure you knew what I meant I don't mind people having different oppions and disagreeing with mine so long as they understand my opinion.

6. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Wrath
    Level:
    Guild:
    SoulID
    second advanced classes. so basicly u get to unlock a second advanced class at idk maybe lvl 75. for like 80 & 40 hard & sharp vice versa

7. FM-CarL

FM-CarL New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Asuna
    Level:
    ive

I have a problem,
    I am not familiar with the item drops,, yes i know they would initially be crafting materials, but for what?