1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

What items should I stall?

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Yoshi, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Yoshi

Yoshi New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Yoshi
    Level:
    Im a new player. So please forgive me if this is answered somewhere, or if the post is not allowed here.

I've been selling most of the relics I get at the shop. But recently i've seen that some of the items are used for upgrading items and such.
    I was wondering which relics and things should I be saving/Selling in the stall.
    Right now in my storage I have Shinig crystals, fairy glass s, m, water drip wing creamy whipy int fragment crystal of animal, insect, human type. Dusty bells, copper coin piece sharp crystals, arios, hp fragment, rainbow seed saltpeter of recolection and hard crystals.

im a level 35 rogue, been playing for 3 days. Any information or helpful tips will be greatly appreciated.

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Look in these three lists:
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/relic-list.1569/
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/main-tower-floor-quest-requirements-rewards.3200/

Two above handy combined to see where to get items you need for Floor Quests.

The one below just handy to see for what purpose the stated items are for.
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/items-useful-to-almost-every-player.8119/

3. Yoshi

Yoshi New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Yoshi
    Level:
    Yes, I understand that items might be useful to some players. I just dont understand what items will be useful enough to all players, enough to want to sell them in the shop now, and farm them later when I need them. Almost like tailor/alchemy/blacksmith items in WoW, and items of the like in other games. Materials. crystal peices.. The copper peices sold really nice for me.

4. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    be sure to keep everything that has 'crystal' in its name xD
    well almost: crystal of ... type you can get rid of, except crystal of human types :D

for everything else check the items price at the stall and see if it is worth anything (that is really the best way to do it), the rest you'll learn automatically by playing the game ;)

good luck (and yes i only recently found out how to make bold, italic and thingy texts on this forum (yay to me xP))

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Certain items are needed to sell to creators because those items can only be used by them.
    Other items are indeed mostly useless; mostly bought for shortcut for doing quests when they're e.g. too lazy. Otherwise it's for the Guild to donate as GP.

• Agree Agree x 1