1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

What do you like and hate about Avabel?

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by VashX, May 22, 2013.

1. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:

Yeah I agree with you for the most part. However, I don't think evolution was made any harder than it was. My wife evolved a Lv95 4s -> 5s in 1 try just yesterday... Its still largely based on luck. There was one time I was evolving a Lv 80 lower from 4s ->5s that my wife gave up on because she spent over 100 hards already. She gave it to me and I spend over 150 hards and it still failed. I was like "f**k this sh**!", and rage quit on evolution. That was about 2-3 months ago and prior to that, I had experience evolution successes 3/5 attempts. And thereafter, 2-5 attempts per successful evolution is my average. You may have just had a bad day, like my experience before.

EDIT: For the lizard quest (and all other core quests for that matter), as a plausible workaround, you may call on 9 of your guildies to stay on 1f, a channel each, then wait until 1 shows up and shout on guild chat if someone found so you can all switch to that channel. It will show up eventually and you wont miss the chance because you cover all the channels. Also something you can do as a guild :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  2. AsheFrostArcher

AsheFrostArcher New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Ayelyah
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    I like avabel for its graphics, and the adventure... Idkwhy but it kinda reminds me of FF. And my character is soo cute. Lol.
    I also like the emotions, I found these funny sometimes especially with other players

I hate the raid boss thing. So OP. Its like we've been hitting it with all our skills and still looks like its HP is full. 16 minutes of hitting JB still no luck. :((
    Ps: the game lagged by that time bc many players keep on entering the room.

And ofcourse I hate it when I cant log in... Or sometimes Im doing rush then suddenly it says "failed acquiring data" :(

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Levi Lucena

Levi Lucena New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ReiLevi
    Level:
    I think the warrior should have greater resistance, I believe it's class is at a disadvantage.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. marlon portillo

marlon portillo New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kudrow
    Level:
    Rush is sometimes laggy and what i hate the most is that you get kicked and DP won't be recovered.

5. marlon portillo

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kudrow
    Level:
    I have played HERO Online, dnt know if you heard of this or played it but i like it. It has similarities with AVABEL. But what i like the most in HERO is that their AVATARS have attributes that could enhance your character and build like additional STR, INT, DEX, DEF, HP, SP and what makes it more special is that you could strengthen it at the Blacksmith NPC. Maximum of +8. I hope that AVATARs in AVABEL are the same too in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. marlon portillo

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kudrow
    Level:
    It would be best also if you get rare drops every now and then like a 4 or 5 star wep or armor while farming in every floor. I only get 2 stars maximum.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. dxfury

dxfury Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    DxFury
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    The class is already balanced, I would say a little OP.

8. dxfury

dxfury Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    DxFury
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I HATE the Bag limit, Weight limit and Storage limit. Have to either donate ingame or buy the OP priced expansions from stall which of course is of just 10 slots. Although I do not curse the OP pricing at stall since they are OP priced at the premium store itself. :arghh::arghh::arghh: :mad::mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Only thing I dislike are the crashes I get sometimes.Sometimes it annoying when you crash while you just used some DP to enter Rush or an Dungeon. Sometimes you won't be back on that place when you relog with a lose of DP.
    Other than that, nothing to complain ^o^
    Of course some things are "overpriced" or not fair, but that's all due either gems (buying with real money) or the trouble to make certain things which causes the "overpriced" things in stall, which is actually not overpriced. xD
    I just enjoy Avabel Online the way it is (/^o^)/

Arigatougozaimashita, Nippon!

10. francis42026

francis42026 New Member

Item dongon and challenge is glitchy bad PvP lags prices are unreal I'm OK but what about the noobs they see 1 mill as a impossible task and a 10* cost 200 mill+

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
  11. Dimar

Dimar New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    I only hate when meet new people, i say hello and they OFF -.-

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. CasualKing21

CasualKing21 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    KAOO
    Level:
    I'd like an auto-lock or a lock function (like where you can lock on to just 1enemy when using a single atk and/or multiple targets when using an AoE skill), but that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. •°~Moji~•°

•°~Moji~•° New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Moji
    Level:
    Guild:
    Inception
    What saddens me is that, this game doesn't really have a storyline.
    I sometimes find myself lost because of that ;~;
    But the graphics and the gameplay...just wow *0*

14. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Well...there is in a way. The Assist Camera. It has lock on the first Foe you hit (note that some skills locks and some don't; Normal/auto attack can lock too).
    When one target is locked, you see that the name changes to Red. All attacks will go towards that single target until it's either dead or you move you camera and try to hit another foe.

15. Hyashiro

Hyashiro New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Residue
    Level:
    Likes: Gameplay, Unique Classes, Different Maps, Stall, Pvp, Stat Distribution, Community, Emotions, Special Events ( I remember that I won an entire China Avatar Set with all colors. Sadly, No weapon avatars. Event costed 1 gem.:))

Dislikes: Pricey Gem Shop, Gem Shop is mainly luck based, Delay/Lag in Pvp (Not much of a problem if enemy uses aim assist. Just easier to predict.) Constant Crashing, Pvp matches are usually determined by equipment, EVOLVING EQUIPMENT.

Other than that, I can see this game improving slowly overall... :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kuchi899

Kuchi899 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kuchi89
    Level:
    Guild:
    Slayers
    I'm new to the forum. Avabel is an awesome game but it lacks the following:
    1. Story
    2. Variation of shields( the shields all look the same only the names are different.) The shields will be more attractive when they have different sizes, shapes and special features(special ability).
    3. The money system is terrible..Anyone should be able to make reasonable amount of money from fields,not only after submitting quests. Plus lots of players cheat people out of money for valuable things. Example..a player selling 40 or 99 sharp crystals for 112,000000 gold.
    Because of these things, many people I know are not interested in avabel even though they like it..they say its a waste of time. And I would really love to play it with them. Please help. At least make gold easy to earn. Pleeease~ onegaishimas :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lord*Ve

Lord*Ve New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Halberd & Kite
    Level:
    Yes you can increase your inventory capacity by using a "bag expansion item"
    Dayum 50% droprate = more drops = profit :woot:

18. Human Samuraii

Human Samuraii New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Human
    Level:
    disLIKESS: Farming money so hard
    why advanced class need too much materials!! T.T
    new player there should be like 5 gems...
    FARMING MONEY HARD
    AND SIR WHEN I CHAT I DISCONNECT (connection failure) HELP ME SIR PLSSS I WANNA QUIT T.T

19. NewPlayer

NewPlayer New Member

Too many skills and not enough skill slots to use in game, if u add in dash skill u only have like a few skills to use

20. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    If you buy all three monthly tickets, you can set up 5 pages of shortcuts.

• Agree Agree x 1