1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

What do you like and hate about Avabel?

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by VashX, May 22, 2013.

1. VashX

VashX Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

To get some topics started, what do you like and/or hate about Avabel? If you hate something, how would you like it to be changed?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yevon

Yevon New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yevon
    I think there is an obvious lack of gameplay meat there. But I think the update which is currently happening will address lots of these issues! They are adding quests and advanced classes etc.

I don't think there's another iOS game like Avabel out there at the moment. Graphics are amazing - it looks like a high-end PC MMORPG.

One thing i wish they would change is the chat box though. The character limit is really annoying!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    I love both the gameplay and the graphics. Unfortunately, this game lacks a lot of content. But the update will fix a lot of these issues I guess.
    I hate the chat box. 30 characters and only 20 in guild comments, that's way too low.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. void null

void null New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    void101
    Level:
    NO guide on how to make things like synthesis, they hide it until you have the ingredients. Awful. Also, lack of directions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Threnody

Threnody Homicidal Adventurer

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    is there a way to increase the inventory capacity?
    the game is great but what annoys me is i need to run back and forth coz my inventory easily keeps filling up.
    specially when that 50% droprate happened, geez 5 minutes in the field and im already overweight :confused:

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Vin-Kun

Vin-Kun New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Exeius
    Level:
    I hate the 4F bug.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Otep

Otep New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Otepogi
    I also hate this bug. Anyway, is there a solution for this already? Thanks!

8. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    i guess i'll be stuck with 40/40 then :confused:
    anyway, the game is great and it really reminds me of SAO and MHFU back in PSP.
    oh and one more thing, what if you're WAY up the floors and you need to clear your bag?
    is there a faster way to get back to your previous floor?
    or you have to run ALL THE WAY up there?

9. abelgrey

abelgrey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Level:
    Guild:
    DREAMSCAR
    i hate that armor and weapons look the same (what are there like 3 different designs for two handed swords). you need avatars to really change your characters appearance and differentiate your look from others it just takes away from the overall aesthetics of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL

I mean, for example, you're on 8 to 10-ish floor or something and your bag is full.
    So of course you'll use return and sell your loots right?
    And then what, run back up to the floor where you're leveling?
    It's a hassle, but then again, now that I think about it, it's part of the game that makes it more interesting.

11. JustAnAcolyte

JustAnAcolyte New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ryan
    Level:
    The grinding is sometimes a hassle, but the community is fantastic!! I always get help from others on the server. The community is super friendly, and joining a guild is a pleasure. But one thing, the avatar hats, super expensive! >:U... Merely over 250000 G for a poopy hat. Especially the creation wings. Otherwise, the whole social experience is amazing~ :3

• Like Like x 2
  12. reaper2380

reaper2380 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    i would like to see better gem shop.because this spin crap is annoying.why cant we just have a buy button

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. wizdams

wizdams New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Damzage
    Level:
    my phone's battery life don't last that long for avabel (galaxy s2). Crappy chat options limited character can be typed.. Better quest and maybe can they even provide an update such as better item management on the bag maybe that of diablo so we can see everything on one page image is nice no need to read lol.

14. reaper2380

reaper2380 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    i hate that the in game shop is a scam.why cant we just buy the costumes why do they have to be spins.waste of money.

• Like Like x 2
  15. rudi

rudi New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    chocdel
    Level:
    I hate this game at arena, I think delay 2 sec for attack another player.. so if player allways move then I attack him, in my screen attacked, but in enemy screen missed..so I must think 2 sec fast where enemy will move..
    I hope admin can fix it

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL

heard from a guildmate that it got worse today :(

17. ovan

ovan New Member

Avabel Online (Revere ch1) IRL (Chicago IL)
    Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ovan
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOMELESS
    To like: The Graphics, The Musical Scores, The Effects, The Items available, the Action Style
    To Hate: The Lack of Character Customizations, The Lack of Variety, The Lack of Certain Abilities, the lack of Voice Chat/Emoji's
    and Lastly just Pure Lack in anything that can make it stand out from the Rest of the Apps, It has the potential to become a Rival to PC and Console/Handheld MMORPG's but the Finishing Touches are far from being there. There should at least be a Boutique by now, and more Character Styles (avatars, Hairstyles, Face, Color, Tattoos, body Shape, Size Ect. In order to have any of that however We Must continue to Cooperate and Patronize the Company that brings us games like this. They deserve the money as long as they keep the Project Avabel Going Forwards.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Karour

Karour New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Kyita
    What I like:
    1. The offering of many different classes. Out of all the mmporg games I've played for my IOS, this one is the most giving when it comes to classes.
    2. The opening of the game is quit nice.
    3. The ability to change our class and reset our points.

What I dislike:
    1. The limited customization. The female customization is lacking quit much and the hairstyles offered are very terrible and it's worst when you only have 3 options to pick from. The facials aren't exactly the best either but are easier to deal with compared to the hair. I'm sure it goes for the males as well.
    2. Only being able to create 2 characters. This game offers 6 classes to choose from yet we can only create 2 characters - it's a disappointment. I like to play different classes when playing any kind of mmporg game there is and with the variety of classes it's very difficult to choose a class and stick with it. I think it would be better if you gave us a 3rd slot.
    3. The weight limit/Cap: It's very irritating having to go back to the hall because my bag reached it's limit...Offer the option to get a bigger bag without having to use real many :/.
    4. The Shop: It sucks...it sucks way to bad. The spins give you crappy useless items. (Free pack - for those who do not wish to spend real money) I've heard even with real money the spins for premium items sucks as well. I think it would be nice if you offered to different methods to buy costumes. Game money and real money in the shop.
    5. The lack of gameplay: There is no real purpose to this game. You just accept a quest and off you gooo...
    6. No creativity: The armor has no creativity. They all look the same (with each class) so to have a different, individual look is impossible unless you spend money. There is the stall but the avatars offered can be very expensive and difficult to get (I have not been playing long so I am not to sure if obtaining money later on will be easier). There is hardly any kind of style to the weapons as well so the excitement of getting a new weapon is diminished.
    7. The chat: It is way to small. You can't make a single sentence...........................
    8. The mobs: When you attack, not all the time (hardly ever) will they attack back if you are a ranger. It's nice sometimes but it's not much fun when mobs are that easy to kill.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    lol the costumes are hilarious.
    sometimes the only difference on the looks is there's a piece of metal added.
    and yet, the price for it will go way higher than the other one.
    and the hats. ZOMG the hats! same look, different name, different price.

20. Karour

Karour New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Kyita
    Lol...in a very odd and strange way, it pisses me off to look at those hats and then looking at the prices. I think the developers became lazy and just said "What the heck...screw it". That is probably the one thing I do not understand about this game.