1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

what class you choose on avabel and why?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Blitzkrieg, May 1, 2014.

1. Mizu Zangetsu

Mizu Zangetsu New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Mizukø
    Level:
    Guild:
    Dark_Bane
    I love your description of rogue xD You actually mentioned some things I failed to mention like choosing to be noticed or not, embodying the aspects of the user, and the struggle for survival which I do know as a rogue. xD

2. mochacake

mochacake New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    mocha
    Level:
    Guild:
    Flameheart
    I chose creator for the $$$$ ;)

Jk, well honestly that was the initial reason why I chose it after seeing that creators can make rings and sell them, but being a creator who can kick major butt for a while now, I really don't understand why so many people avoid it •~• like sure, it's confusing at first, but creators are so badass and unique.

Look, I'm not searching for a 100 different ways to kill someone (because like, that's boring for me. Being only able to hit things is boring). And, I'm not searching for 100 different ways to heal people, either. I'm more like: Kill things, buff yourself, heal yourself, buff others, heal others, debuff them, make stuff for them, make stuff for the $$$$ and roll in it.

We're the jack of all trades!! It's cool being that. We're not the best at a certain field, but we're in every field, and that's cool af.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Titanos

Titanos New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Titanos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Dragonis
    I chose warrior because I love being a powerhouse .
    Seriously you can take hits like a truck and then hit like a truck too.
    I also watched too many Sword Art online so I only use one 1 hand sword, a lot double wield but just look at all the episodes, kirito only uses double wield because he was forced to, rest of the time he only uses one sword .
    Creators don't seem that appealing though, I'll speak in my personal opinion because other peaple might disagree .
    The ability to make money by making potions and then selling sure is a nice way to make cash but there are so many ways to make money that you honestly don't need to use a class to make some .

Then you say you're a jack of all trades which I wouldn't see as a good thing, sure you'll never lack a lot in one area you'll just lack a bit in every area if you're going to do something might as well fix objectives such as : I'll max out strength and vitality and then use guild buffs and item buffs for my dexterity and my mentality .
    That warrior will lack in intelligence but since he doesn't use rods he doesn't need it and he will excell in strength and vitality while having enough dexterity to hit more and land more critical hits he'll have a glimpse of mentality to reduce a
    bit magical damage from creatures and other players in PvP .
    Correct me if I'm wrong though I'm open to all critics .

4. mochacake

mochacake New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    mocha
    Level:
    Guild:
    Flameheart
    Nah it's fine, I spoke about cr in my own opinion too :D For the pots, while selling them is nice, being able to have an abundance of them for own use, as well as giving them to others to help them when doing floor quest, is a nice feeling of "supporting" them. Aside from pots, rings sell nicely; getting the materials in stall takes some gold to do, but spending, say, around 200k-300k in suuplies in possibility of making a couple of 250k-500k rings isn't that bad. More the merrier, right? I use these skills as some sort of "bonus" to the money i make on floors.

The jack of all trades thing can actually vary. Some creators I know kinda ignore the int part of it (the healing) and focus on building a war type of build whilst using an axe. Combined with buffs that help themselves/people in the aoe, they can provide quite a challenge to wr and last long on hard floors spamming the pots they made (although frankly, warrior is the top in terms of raw strength). Each creator varies, so it's difficult pinpointing the general ups and downs of the class. As a warrior, creators also have the choice to choose whether or not to prioritize in int. (Like warriors who have the choice of becomming a paladin, and if it's worth investing int into it).

Anyway, my two cents ;) thanks for your input though; yeah creators are pretty much one for the minority aha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cygnus

Cygnus New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Cygnus
    Level:
    I chose to start out with the Warrior class because I feel like I could hold my own when doing quests and dungeons. Also kind of ties in with my personality of wanting to be a hard hitter and can take a hit, ahaha.

6. Nairene

Nairene New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Nairene
    Level:
    I chose warrior because I wanted to smack people with as many melee weapons as I could, tried ranger and hated it also :/

I also chose it because I wanted to be OP in PvP, little did I know their were crazy regenerative super-mutant level strength crazies running around smacking people. Don't need to clarify who I'm talking about do I?

I learned to deal with them though, even when they're healer trolls I make them quit by running around them like crazy. Seriously how come no one ever figured this out? You do that, switch directions when they about to use their slow little thrust skills, and basically they can't touch you xD

Still can't kill 'em tho, not until I waste their sp xD

7. Flag gon man

Flag gon man New Member

In Game Name:
    Agrihon
    Level:
    I spotted your thing and I'm a novice class lv 50 courremtly
    I raised it to see the access class for it but now I'm swimming in the dark on how to access the advance class
    Unfortunately nobody knows how to do it so far what I've managed to scrape to get her is that the advance class is called survivalist and it has a lot of passives the reson I took it is the mystery of uncharted territory
    Novice class that is

8. Dane Adrian

Dane Adrian New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    xDanex
    Level:
    Guild:
    DonQuixote
    Might I ask where you got this information of a "Surivalist" class from? Maybe a link on the information may confirm if it is legit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Flag gon man

Flag gon man New Member

In Game Name:
    Agrihon
    Level:
    I asked around a lot in game at the most its rumours and speculation that's why even I don't know if the name is correct I don't know any one else that's A a novice and B a higher lv than me so that's why I started a second chat for the subject the info here is what I got from asking around so pleases take it with a pile of salt(side note) if any one has some info on the subject please contact me

10. Jessicadahling

Jessicadahling New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ♉️Blaze
    Level:
    I have 3 characters, a Rogue, Warrior, and Magician. I'm trying to see which one I end up playing the most.

11. Crisiss9

Crisiss9 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    cramium
    Level:
    lol once rogues advance their attacks get more powerful, after that they squish others :p rather than being squishy
    plus your gear matters too which increases def by a lot o_O so they aren't THAT squishy

12. schenlark

schenlark New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    WEED
    When I first tried Avabel I didn't know what to expect. Well actually, I thought I would lose interest before long but became curious of the Wanderer class and now I'm still here, LoL. It's just so different from any class I've tried before and the class & Avabel kept me interested far longer than any mmo I've tried.

13. IRoninI

IRoninI New Member

In Game Name:
    IRoninI
    Level: