1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

what class you choose on avabel and why?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Blitzkrieg, May 1, 2014.

1. sukari

sukari Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    sukari
    Level:
    LOL said the exact same thing`` u can be strong but if it cant hit u that strength is meaningless xd

2. Kazumi Ichihara

Kazumi Ichihara IGN: Kazumeh

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Kazumeh
    Lol, @sukari we have the same minds.... Hahaha... XD

3. shane

shane New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Yurio
    Level:
    Guild:
    BloodLegin
    Ranger bcuz i can shoot from far away,take little dmg, and high dps.
    Monk bcuz high dps, fast, knuckles are boss
    I rest my case

4. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I should probably update this.

I recreated my rogue, deleted for Wanderer (its supposed to be Wanderer but whatever translation avabel is using says Wonderer). IRL im even good using pole weapons, but this class, spiker especially, its so much like a rogue. @Leo Striker can attest to this. Fast, heavy hitter, mid to long range, its my perfect class. Again i think of my name, Koku Rou, while rogues are considered "wolves", wolves are also wanderers, attacking from a distance, or allowing their prey to come close, only to deliver the final blow.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Yeah also Rakanir is Lvl 50 now but have Weak Armor.

6. koku_rou142

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Get to 60 and spar! I almost best inno's gl last night. Uploaded a video search Philip Eager on youtube.

7. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Lmao I need help getting there I don't have bard Skills and Armor is Weak so I'm Stuck on Floor 7 plus I'm getting back to Playing Avabel been Busy with Life and it wonderful Situations it been giving me.

8. koku_rou142

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I can see bard being useful in pve, even gvg, but regular pvp its horrible. Only thing good is discord and therapy melody. Better heal than @Joseph paladin lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ( ಠ_ಠ)

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Hempi

Hempi New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Hempi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rockstar
    I had an enjoyful longing experience with all classes. But I was always the support type so I picked acolyte as my main interest. The reason I chose acolyte is because:
    1. Nothing is better than having the ability to heal yourself and others in an mmorpg game imo. ^^
    2. I can be suppport and at the same time kill others while magic defense is the slight advantage in Avabel since most players want more defense instead of mdef for the armor they wear.
    3. Its a challenging class but once you're a high lvl the cake is yummy.

And lastly
    4. I serve Asclepius ;)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  11. KSAS666

KSAS666 New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    CealoR
    Level:
    Guild:
    indonese
    my class is mage. i chose mage because i love to fight using elements or something like that xD

12. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Question as I also like Making my 2nd Character Support Type cause it better than being a Dmg Dealer why Choose Acolyte over Creator? I'm Just wondering.

13. Hempi

Hempi New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Hempi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rockstar
    Theres too much competition for creator. Its an awesome class with advanced but I went with wat I loved an thats focusing more on heals and i have a mdef advantage. With creator its pretty complex. U have alot of choices to be a healer, tanker, or a bit of both or however u wanna make it. It was uncomfortable for me because I didnt know which build I wanted and rush was terrible because I was focused on the potion skill so I focused on int and less str, I hated using axes cuz it contradicted my build. Dont get me wrong but creators got amazing advanced classes withh awesome buffs and crazy skills. I just didnt have the patience and knowledge. Acolyte for me was simple and understandable and I already knew wat to do when I first created it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I see For me I use Blunt on Creator as Axe and Blunt ATK was Close to being the Same as such it really matters on the Skills as some are Axe or Blunt only so I went with Blunt as it Just overall has more than what Axe can offer. but I then I Decided to help with Wonderer and Change from Creator to Wonderer on my Alt I like Creator But Wonderer I like as well and it One I really Want to Explore all Styles.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jesson juele

jesson juele New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kenzenR
    Level:

16. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    My first character was a Rogue. I completed Debuster and got halfway done with Storm Raider, until I fell out of Avabel. When I came back to Avabel, I was like, "Rogue is fast and was really fun, but I want more... firepower *devilish grin*", so I started fresh with a Warrior, who is now a Lv 55 Crusader, and I love it! Part of me is both hating and loving myself for playing as a Rogue for these past couple of years. Hate because, now, I know that Warrior is my calling, so I can't believe I wasted all that time as Rogue. Love because, I needed the experience from playing as a Rogue to truly appreciate speed in combat. As a Rogue, I used to go for the extra firepower branches with my skills, and half of the time, that meant I had to suffer longer animation times for my skills, which meant I took quite a bit of hits. For Warrior skills that branch, I always go for the speed type, faster Cooldown type, etc. Now when I fight Rogues in PvP, I can keep up with them easily, since I used to be a fellow Rogue as well, and even dodge away after landing a combo. Why on earth did I ever think Warriors were slow? Speed type Warriors FTW! :)

Also, I forgot who said this a couple of pages back in the thread, but Rogues are not squishy. I tested it out; they have higher HP than most of the other classes, second only to Warriors, and a good Rogue can [Evade] most attacks. They only seem "squishy" because they fight up close (most of the time), and they're arsenal is limited to short range weapons like 1h swords or daggers. Whereas...

*Warrior: highest HP, defense boosting skills, their passive skill allows faster healing, those 2h sword players have good reach to keep opponents at bay
    *Rangers: keep their distance
    *Creators: buffs and heals
    *Wanderers: that huge range with their spear skills o_O
    *Acolytes: massive healing (duh)

*Magicians on the other hand, the casting time of their skills leave them open (if you can pass their huge AoE attacks and get close enough in time that is), and they have the lowest HP in the game. So in terms of what people are calling "squishy-ness", I guess Magicians share with Rogues, in my opinion.

17. Mizu Zangetsu

Mizu Zangetsu New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Mizukø
    Level:
    Guild:
    Dark_Bane
    image.jpeg
    I selected Rogue because speed *^*

Little badass photo of me being the Rogue I am x3

~Edit~
    To go a bit more into depth as to why I picked Rogue, I selected Rogue because I love being able to move from one place to another in the blink of an eye. ^^ In 1v1s I can practically dance around my opponent unless they literally nuke the field xD Also I've come to love rogue because it helps sharpen my analysis abilities and lets me see patterns to how players move ^^ That moment when I send Claw Bite where my opponent will be in the next moment xD

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    I pick magician because...
    images (1).jpg download.jpg images (2).jpg Screenshot_2015-12-08-10-35-31.png
    I been a mage a looonnng time

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    well, I chose the class rogue because of my personality and preferences. I'd rather have a fast, speedy, powerful cannon that has a huge arsenal of tricks up his sleeve :p and not to mention that most of the skills are really fun/cool to use outside of the field, such as hide technique and stuff XD the only drawback is that I die so easy, but it's worth it^^ i wanted a fast, powerful killer that attacks can be up to luck and not really set or anything. I find critical hits very interesting and cool because not only do you have your normal damage, you also have a chance to hit for an even more powerful attack! XD rogues are just my preference.:rolleyes:

20. Toketsu Hikari

Toketsu Hikari Member

In Game Name:
    _
    Level:
    Well…like Star in any game I've played I've always been a rogue :D and like Sora xD my preference is high speed intense mobility and combat xD. My preference is to be able to hit hard and fast with precision in motion without being touched. ;)

I also prefer to be flexible and perceptive in combat and to be able to endure and overcome difficulties in squishy situations. :blackalien:

As a rogue it's always a struggle to stay alive. A wrong move could result in a step closer to game over.:dead:

I also like the ability of invisibility or stealth given to rogues in most games. The ability to appear and disappear whenever desired. The ability to choose to be noticed or unnoticed. =P

Then there's the persona built around the idea of rogues in most games - the outlaw. One who can choose to or choose not to abide by the general aspects of a society. One who is neither a hero nor a villain but an unpredictable anti-hero.;)

A class that utilizes strength, endurance, wits, flexibility, speed, precision and the ability to make their own choice. :cool:

To me well the class rogue is like a suit of armor that embodies the aspects of the user. In other words, without the user. The character is an empty shell left to crumble.

Yep…
    And well that pretty much summarizes why I chose rogue xD :).

Oh and I forgot to mention... I like to end things in a sudden...
    *BANG* :D

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015