1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

what class you choose on avabel and why?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Blitzkrieg, May 1, 2014.

1. Geogols

Geogols New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Airck
    Level:
    Guild:
    G_code
    I chose ranger because when looking for a game to play I found that Avabel had guns and the ability to dual wield them. Always wanted to play an MMO where you could shoot the mobs with guns! (σˋ▽ˊ)σ

2. Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Acolyte is my main character. It was not my first choice at first coz it seemed weak to me and I'm power-hungry. But there's something over-empowering about being the 'doctor' of the team and so it became my main. My second choice is Magician coz, as I said, I'm power-hungry! :D

PS: I have characters on all classes but those two I mentioned above are my favorite.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Namito

Namito "The Blue Dragoon"

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Namito
    Level:
    I chose a rogue for a couple of reasons. It fits my attitude and I like my weapon choices. Sure I mainly use a 1hand sword but the avatars for both are soooo freakin awesome... Now if only I could get past the price of some of them.

4. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    i will always be a rogue in any mmo. i think of my name, koku rou which means black wolf, and most "rogues" are considered "wolves". and i love setting up multiple strategies as a rogue and being successful in most of them. rogues are always my #1 choice because they're fast, and they deal a lot of damage. survivability never was an issue for me. thats why you go with a mixed stat ratio instead of too much str or too little vit and too little/much dex. unlimited possibilities surround a rogue. which i always find is awesome.

5. Helfyre

Helfyre Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Helfyre
    Guild:
    Outcasts
    I'm a mage > Lost Speller. (Hated the other advanced classes lol)
    Partially due to my religous beliefs I'm a practicing witch, I even have a tattoo, I'm quite dedicated... but I digress.
    I like Mages, because I love the sheer power/wide AOE. Plus I'm a sucker for visually stunning attacks. The Lost Speller power up incorporates a pentacle (which is a religous symbol for me) so I snigger with satisfaction. The other thing is the AoE, I love killing Bosses and man its just fun to create a Blizzard or Black Corrupter, it's just too fun... I'm a show off by nature :D

6. black36ink

black36ink New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    B O S S
    rogue cause im the type of person that like to play around with my opponents before i finish them off

7. blueyou

blueyou Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    saddest
    Level:
    Guild:
    n0
    Always a tank, because it feels strong.

8. SIXX

SIXX The Number of the Beast

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    Exorcist for pvp immortality

9. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    I choose mage to be a soul blader because i always loved in the FF series that you could use a sword and also magic like fire fira and firaga. I remember using firaga, thundaga, blizzaga, ultima *-* but also be eable to use the powers of cloud and squall with a sword (daggers in this case)

Other reason is i dont know why i like to make odd classes that people say its bad and make them good. I remember in diablo 2 poison nova becromancers were underdogs and i was one of the first "Novamancers" that really start to make the class awesome. People always camped in town because they were at 1hp with one or 2 novas and if i was Bm i summon act 4 revives and icould kill even hackers.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Wrath
    Level:
    Guild:
    SoulID
    I choose warrior cuz i want thousand dmg, i'm power crazy...

I choose gunner cuz my wr lose to a gs, simple right?

11. guy

guy The Man With The Most Creative Username

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Reboot
    Level:
    I've always been fans of warriors but hate tanks because who wants to be a sponge. So I always where light armour and focus on DPs the problem for me is sense ive been a fan of the whole cloaked look I usually where black trech coats and stuff in MMOs because it always gave me that merc look well once Sao came out suddenly I'm a "Kirito Wanna be" which always makes me mad but I rather not rant(though I kinda just did).

12. Sumandak

Sumandak Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Gelinx
    Level:
    Well not much is said about wonderer so here I go. Im wonderer lv 30. I chose this class because i dont like to form party or join a guild. It is too much hassle and restrictive. I may missed the benefits but i dont care because i dont have any intention to become a strong player. I like travelling solo and this class has some pretty good survival skill sets which is important for a lone player. Can i just say the scenery in avabel is superbly gorgeous and beautiful. I was totally immersed in its beauty and never once i get bored grinding not with this game high graphic quality.

13. Silverthorns

Silverthorns Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ArtxXin
    Level:
    Guild:
    DarkBane
    Initially I thought being a ranger is darn cool, with the bow in your hands (since I have always had a love for archers/archery itself). So I chose it, then I realise there's more things than 'cool'. Long range shooting is great, with the right skills that damaged made is good too :) But some of my friends rely on the automatic aiming, which is kinda BS because it ain't as accurate as you aim at the monster yourself ^^ So yeap that's all I have the say :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. OwnerOfHel

OwnerOfHel New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    OwnerOfHel
    Level:
    Im pretty sure alchemists are the most unpopular class nowadays

15. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoko™
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    So true. My creator is the only alchemist I see in game.

16. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I chose rogue originally because...well...all my rpg/mmo characters are rogue types (runescape thief, skyrim thief, destiny hunter etc). The recent class addition to avabel made me wanna try something new, and since my most played mmo rogue (celtic heroes) even now in assassins creed unity, i use a spear, i went with wanderer. Havent played in a while but, i recreated my character for that. Always loved spear user classes.

17. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoko™
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Ko long time no see/talk/spar/argue/etc.

18. Kazumi Ichihara

Kazumi Ichihara IGN: Kazumeh

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Kazumeh
    I remembered when I choose rogue, I am also a fan of speed-type classes (in a lot of other games) and have that "What's power if it can't hit you?" But that changed when I played Avabel..... I felt lost and weak because I always die easily.... And the AoE skills in Avabel is (what I think overpowered) because it's frequently too huge to dodge..... So, the play style is always Hit and Run but in pvp with a lot of other players it will be so hard.... But I guess, that's what makes us a good player with good skills...

19. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Gunner was still rare few months ago, until they release the dash skill which makes it easier for GS to get a kill in gdm. Now gunners are everywhere amd i hate it lmfao.
    Tho 1st generation (pre-dash) gunners are still the best and the most skilled. I give my respect to them.

And yes, alchemist is the rarest class now. Creators stick with enc to get the crit passive.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. sukari

sukari Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    sukari
    Level:
    I chose rogue cuz thats how i prefer to fight and when i first started there wasnt that many rogues..so u xan say i wanted to be special.XD