1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Welp, This Is Me...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Eulogy, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Eulogy

Eulogy New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Eulogy
    Level:
    Hi guys. (And gals) I'm pretty new here. As in I just signed up. I played Toram quite a bit, and enjoyed it very much... But I actually started playing Avabel before I found Toram. I quit Avabel to persue Toram for about 4 or 5 years I think now. Recently I Revisted Avabel and was surprised to see how far it had come. Now I'm highly interested to learn as much as I can and build a strong character. Only issue is... I know nothing about the game. (lol)

So my name is Ezra. I'm 25 soon. I work most the time (Having a roof is nice...) but I love playing Avabel in my freetime. Between that and emulating games on my phone, That's about all I do recreationally. I play Avabel with a bluetooth controller (8BitDo N30 Pro 2) and I have pretty decent internet. If anyone wants to quest, help me out with info, or just hang out... lemme know. :) Nice to be here, and I look forwards to meting you all! Cheers!

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Welcome back (and to the forums) yeah alot has changed especially in the recemt updates this past year. We are currently trying to update as much as possible on these forums. If you cant find what your looking for (search in upper right on mobile view) feel free to use the shout box ^-^

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Eulogy

Eulogy New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Eulogy
    Level:
    Thank You! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Welcome! ^o^)
    I see Toram khuh... I think chances are very small I'll get back active on Toram.. I don't have confidence on catching up with their updates, so I'm the stuck at around Lv.... 38? xD
    Coming soon I'll try to see which kind of method I can use to "clean" up the Forum to make searching easier. Since there are several types of info threads around at this moment.
    -Threads that are up-to-date.
    -Threads that are out-of-date.
    -Threads that are old, but still usable.