1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Weapon for Creator? Dual blunt or dual axe? Or blunt and axe??

Discussion in 'Creator' started by JerraldXD, Mar 3, 2014.

1. bomackin

bomackin Custom Title Here

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    bomackn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Definitely looking to hear how your hybrid goes. haven'y heard of a hybrid in a while.
    I agree in the thought that dex does boost both stats damage... how ever not enough to see it as a damage addition imo.
    And with En passive... well... crits are perfect anyways...

As a thought to your alch build, this is completely opinion here, no testing or nothin done for this, I would dare say even as a pure int build that your main damage will still come from our Str skills, all int skills are debuffs or heals(or the fire bottle... but that has low damage) I haven't seen the alch skill with the stun chance in action, but from what I've heard its not a damage skill either.
    Therefore all int skills are utility or heals, with minor damage.
    Str skills are all damage skills other than BC.

The alch skills are somethin drop; the small aoe debuff, lost brave, and the stun effect skill.
    Of those, I see full use only in Lost brave, and that Job mastering to En for its passive crits, buffs and offensive skills is much more valuable than the other two alch skills.
    Then obv want the Sm buff (40ish attack added for 45 seconds is nothing to pass up on)
    So I actually see int builds and str builds building the same path, one with greater heals and slightly higher damage on its debuffs, the other with a smaller heal and slightly less damage on its debuffs, but greater dps.

That said, yes, supposedly increasing dex will raise the stun rate... That does need some looking into, I myself have seen higher dex stun less... but again, nothing definite here yet.

So as far as builds go imo... If you want higher heals go int. if you want dps, str. if you want debuffs and buffs? both are equally as effective in this manner as buffs and debuffs are based on skill level not on str or int.

As to your comment on going full str or full int as being any rogue, warrior or mage.... VERY big difference still.

In the end, all that maters is dps and heal. buffs are merely there to add to them.
    All classes are good at different things.

Warriors, massive damage.
    Rogues,speed.
    Rangers,range.
    Magicians,aoe.
    Acolytes,healing,buffing.
    Creator,heals,debuffs,buffs,stuns,etc.

Just because we all focus on the same goal of dps,or servivability, we all still have our own unique was of getting there. Cr is a utility class. no class has nothing on that.we do everything, no mater what build we go with.

Also, I do agree BC is useful, atleast in boss fights. I keep mine maxed and ready :p
    I just see that CB and therfore the ax gets us to our main goal the best.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    Well said sir and if it's any constellation that it was yours and a few others that gave me a base to Start off with in past threads.

Unfortunately it is a sad truth that info is still scarce but, there is hope.

On a positive note I just learned some new things that kinda supported some theories and made others absolete. Progress takes time I suppose.

Guess that's the fun in it though. Learning, Testing, and doing it with cool peeps like yourself.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. AkURz

AkURz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    AkURz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fate shift
    Whats ur stats for ur creator? Do u have more dex

4. Nicolas XD

Nicolas XD New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Death note
    i have
    str=90
    dex=30
    vit=29

5. Kovuash

Kovuash New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kovuash
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Uh... I'm mainly Str based at the moment cos I need to deal tons of dmg. At the same time, I wanna make pots on field so yeah, don't ask why I didn't pick wr, ra or ro. Any idea which adv class would be best for me? Currently keeping 2 axe and 2
    Blunt to switch around depending on situation.

6. Antwerp

Antwerp New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Antwerp
    Level:
    Hey,
    If i use 2 axes will my damage be higher than axe and blunt?

7. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    will Dual Axe's Dmg be higher than Axe+Blunt's Dmg?
    I don't know as I don't no longer remember Axe & Blunt's Status so I can't tell you.

8. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Lol if you read up on the many dual weilding posts we got you would know that your question and answer depend on the amount each axe/blunt does.

It goes like this (@Leo Striker you should know this) add both weapons atk/matk together then divide by 2 and that will be your damage on your status screen.

9. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I know but I'm talking about the 2 Weapon's Status not the Weapon's Status on Character Status Screen that show the Dual Weapon's ATK & MATK I only play Wolfnir so I forgotten what is Axe's Status and Blunt's Status so I ask him what is his Weapon's Status as I assume he has them at same *s, Lvl, and Lv.
    Just Like I know each of my Dagger's Status as such I know their Dual Wielding Status.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  10. SIXX

SIXX The Number of the Beast

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    Assuming all weapons are same * and level, dual axes gives slightly better damage than axe+blunt.
    But you won't be able to heal in dual axe setup.

11. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Kinda pointless to duel wheild two axes. Better to go with nothen in left hand or sheild in left hand if you dont wanna use mace.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. DeltaCr

DeltaCr New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ☆Accio☆
    Level:
    Fyi/just sharing. Im using the shortcut for equiping weapon during pve. Axe+shield when attacking and switch to Blunt+shield to heal or debuff, it maybe troublesome but its very useful. The only down side i see its that the weapon avatar won't switch accordingly.tho, i need to check if changing from blunt to axe will affect the healing after placing it down.
    P.S. nvr tried it in pvp.
    P.P.S. dont blame me if it doesn't work for you. YOLO✌✌

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1