1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Warrior Stats, builds, skills (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by VashX, May 23, 2013.

?

Wr Build type

1. Full Str

2. Full Int

3. Full Vit

4. Full Dex

5. Hybrid

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    You forgot about the hidden bonus points Ray :)
    200 VIT would give 200+1+3+5+7+9+11+13+15+17+19 = 300% increase.

@Abdulaziz (Azzuz) these are the calculations @~Rayleigh was talking about:
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/tips-tricks-hints-guides.4056/page-2#post-56273

• Like Like x 1
  2. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    Hi guys need ur help in building my 60 gl, I have gone full str and its at 123 + 32. My hp is at 3.6k and got owned in my first time playing pvp. Do I need to add VIT? For how much should I aim at VIT?

3. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

hey guys ,just curious that why I didnt see any dark knight class player around the game compared to other "5 gangues" class like sylwinder and ancient ? is the dark knight class not worthy?

4. jus askin a question

jus askin a question Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    I'd say the number one reason why Dark Knight is not seen around a lot is because of the fact Dark Knight has not come around as much as the other classes. Dkn is great class, it has skills requiring the use of shields and it is int based. The perfect class combination for a Wr wanting to be an int based fighter usually comes with Paladin+Crusader+Stinger and Dark Knight. I guess you can say people go for Dark Knight last because of the fact it is a Gangue class. In other words, they would probably plan on rebirthing the class last to use the hidden with the other classes. I plan on rebirthing Dark Knight on my second Rb only because I don't think I would able to afford any other Gangue class in the future. However, I can say that Dark Knight is beginning to be used more often. Since the new update and maybe the recent spins too, the economy in Avabel has left players more able to do Advent more often; therefore having work to do to acquire Dkn or worth it.

Yoo Hershey, I think we've met. My alt's name is Moog (Rogue). I think for your level, VIT is important and especially for 2 hand sword users. Add maybe 50 VIT to stabilize your HP a bit. There are consequences to doing so though. (if you don't wanna hear the consequences, just ignore the text below '-' )

1. Watch out for DEX based players. They will crit on you a lot so then you'll be forced to dodge and rely on your HP. Another alternative is to add DEX.
    2. Your Damage will be less than usual so you will be forced to rely on the quality of your Sword.
    Have the Minatk of your sword go over 400 to let yourself gain more damage on your opponent. Otherwise you will have to hit your opponent more often
    3. Your Armor and leveling habits need to match the limits of your opponent too. Your DEF is what keeps you enduring the opponents hit(aside from DEX and HP). Wear better armor to increase DEF and generally lower your opponents damage. Simply leveling will let you gain more stat points, letting you enhance your character further. Leveling also slightly raises the HP of your character.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    Hi moog! Yes we met already lool, thanks for the insight Bro. I am learning a lot by playing and asking around. Right now I'm lvl 69 with 20 VIT and still same str, my hp is at 5k. Once I hit 70 I can equip a 10* 2h sword and 9* upper and lower armors. I think 20 VIT is enough for those armors and str for that wep, so right now I'll pump on Dex til I Rb blader. Yes no? Hehe

BTW about dkn, what most warriors I see is doing they go bl then sti then go dkn. May I know what's special about dkn? Will it benefit a 2huser in the long run? Maybe after Goin dkn Il have fbr as my final adv class. Those gaunges :(

6. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    The ability to deny most of the incoming atk based damage. As a rebirthed class this means you can bring that anyway. Go check the hong kong wiki or look around in our forums for the skills the class. Its one the few warrior classes i want and i am not fond most warrior types just cause i enjoy being mobile :p

7. jus askin a question

jus askin a question Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    Yeshh you've got the stats down for leveling. What people do is they Rb Blader first because Blader can cover the PvE and PvP aspects of the game. In addition, Blader is great for raiding so when you Rebirth it, leveling will be easier in the long run. Also it's better to go DEX when you rb blader. The attack of the 2h Sword should back up the damage you do on the boss. In the raid, the system masks all stats but your DEX. So basically, if you use DEX in raids you get more damage down on the monster, which earns you more exp. Since you're getting 9* armor, thats perfect for raiding too. As the system filters your stats, it only does it at a certain limit because of your gear. Raiding is only one of the leveling methods for Rb users, if you wanna know more, refer to the other threads or pm me. *-*7

Now your other question about Dkn. That class is special mostly because of it's hidden skill. It massively increases the DEF and the MDEF of the user, so it's like a moment of invincibility just with some exceptions. The other skills are ideal for an INT based/MATK user.
    Here's info on the class from another thread that I saw '-'/

http://avabelforums.com/threads/dark-knight-rises.10373/
    Posting credit goes to @Don't Hate Red Nut and the HK avail online wiki :v I couldn't find any other source about this class in this forum so I pick yours

• Like Like x 1
  8. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    No, it is definitely worthy. Personally, I haven't unlocked the class yet but I've seen demonstrations of its skills on YouTube.
    1. I can't really say anything about the Catacraft-like skill since it is INT based, and I don't use INT sooo...
    2. The skill that sends an arrow or cross or whatever at the opponent, seems an effective PvP skill. First time I went up against it, it shot out faster than I thought and it was a bit tricky to read its path of trajectory. Though again, it is an INT based skill so if you plan on going for Paladin, Dark Knight is another MAtk Warrior class that you might want to consider afterwards.
    3. There is a buff skill that boosts the AtkSpd for all of your attacks, and I am actually a bit excited for that skill, especially if it is not INT based. It shouldn't be, it is a buff skill after all, so fingers crossed.
    4. Another buff skill (and argueably Dark Knight's strongest skill) is one that dramatically buffs your Def and MDef, not just to you but to nearby allies as well. I've seen videos where damage is literally cut in half after using this buff, compared to taking the same hit without using the buff. Couple this with Paladin's Holy Shield to heal, and your survivability will increase significantly.

9. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Since u play paladin and crusader, if I am going to go pure int should I take gladiator for cata or go straight for paladin first?

10. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    I definitely recommend going for Gladiator first. Catacraft is the bread and butter for all Warriors in my (and probably the majority's) opinion. After that, go ahead and go for Paladin if you'd like. I recommend a Knife or a Blunt since they both have Atk and MAtk stats, and I think maybe 1h Spears also have Atk and MAtk stats. I've mastered Paladin and Crusader and I can say that both are very defensive style classes (Paladin focusing more on defense/healing while Crusader focusing more on speed/air attacks). If you're going for an INT build, you'll have both attack variety as well as healing (not to mention Warrior's passive), so I highly recommend using a good Shield to outlast and beat your opponents, if you're into PvP.

Sorry for the late reply. I had a busy week.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Avabel_sin_of_awesomeness

Avabel_sin_of_awesomeness New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    XXxX
    Level:
    In my opinion I think adding int stats to a warrior reduces your strength by too much. It would be best( in my opinion ) to focus on strike and strong based attacks. Eg u have str=40 which gives you attacks that give an average of 300 dmg but decide to Change to have 20 strong and 20 int which gives u 150 dmg. I think straight up dmg is good but unless you are a gaming master. So basically I can say if u are just an average player that can't move as fast as others go along with this. If u have powerful weapons go your way

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Shksha22

Shksha22 New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Shksha
    Level:
    Guild:
    Striptease
    If you have a War, you should NOT put any stats in Int.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    • Please use the edit butten next time.
    Well you also gotta consider the types of armors players are wearing these days. Take one look at the Stall and you can tell most favor Def/HP armor over MDef/SP armor. Against someone with 900 Def and 500 MDef, an Atk/MAtk Warrior will have a much better chance to take that person down rather than a pure Atk Warrior. It all depends really. That's why I'm a pure Atk Warrior but I also have balanced Def and MDef, because I know just how much hurt those Sylwinders can deal on you.

That's pretty generic advice. Warriors also have INT based skills covering a multitude of uses that can help you come out on top. While I was a Paladin, I used a Blunt and that Holy Shield really saved my ass more times than I can remember, and that was without even going INT. But hey, I've never used an INT build Warrior so it's up to you, Domocubed.

Personally, I go with a DEX build because it gives good crits to boost my attack, negates others' crits to boost my defense, and improves my healing from Warrior's passive. It's an all-around great stat to invest upon for Warriors.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  14. Avabel_sin_of_awesomeness

Avabel_sin_of_awesomeness New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    XXxX
    Level:
    • Please use the edit butten next time.
    Ha I forgot about that passive

And I just remembered another passive the int one if u can make that work then I guess u would be able to be more int based

Ha i just proved myself wrong...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  15. Patricia Curfew

Patricia Curfew New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Vexx21
    Level:
    Guild:
    SaphireX
    I keep strength and vitality even and magic defense half of those once in awhile I'll throw some on dex it's perfect for dps turtle. I use 2h swords I have beaten all the bosses and floors by myself without any issues I don't die mine is better

16. Shanks

Shanks New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Shanks
    Level:
    Well as for me ,I have a Warrior Lv80, I did VIT 15,DEX20 and Full STR. I would not say it's the best but for me it's pretty good as a warrior.