1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Warrior Stats, builds, skills (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by VashX, May 23, 2013.

?

Wr Build type

1. Full Str

2. Full Int

3. Full Vit

4. Full Dex

5. Hybrid

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. l€$œæ

l€$œæ New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    nerodia
    Level:
    The one I've chosen that has a speed type build to slash is branch c so i can either doge roll or pull a combo attack on the enemy or player im facing

2. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    So Slash C is the fastest branch? I just want to go with the fastest one so that I can get out of the skill animation ASAP, so that I don't get attacked a monster/player, or use another skill quickly. That being said, is Slash actually useful in PvP? With the lag in Arena, I'm just wondering if you can actually land a hit with Slash, even though it has a small hitbox and you don't move your feet when you use it (unlike Ogre Swing which has decent range and moves you forward when you use it, and has sort of replaced my Attack skill).

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    @Duel Wielding Debuster read this.

4. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    I already read it, I just want to get one last confirmation. A or C, which is faster?

5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    . . . The first two strikes for the animation for c and a are the same time, its only the last strike (input) that the time changes.

The quote is accurate, i looked into it some time ago. I wouldnt have mentioned it if i didnt think it was remotely factual.

6. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    So with the third hit, A is fastest?

7. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    With the third hit, C is fastest.

8. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Thanks, I think I'll go for Slash C now. Sorry for any frustration, it's just that I wanted to verify as much as possible before making my decision.

9. Bigjer

Bigjer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigJer *
    Level:
    ok so i need some help ... my old warrior's ( lvl 54 gladiator) stats where vit an str equi ( both where 50-60) . That warior used a two hand sword and had 5898 hp toyal but it had only 220( 230 ) def. My new one ( lvl 52 crusader ) has vit 54 and 41 str it has 4790 hp tops . it has 240(350) def . I used the same armor from my first warrior , so why dos this on have more def?
    if this question has already been awnsered , someone give me a link to it please.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  10. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    It is the passive skill that adds stats

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Titanos

Titanos New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Titanos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Dragonis
    Hello, starting a new warrior and I have a few questions, I'd want a tank with high damage and I already saw aeovan's guide but I'd like precise stats explaining me in percentages how to dose perfectly between strength and vitality.
    Maybe I'm asking too much so the percentages aren't obligatory, maybe an answer based on experience would do too.
    Also looking for endgame stats since I'm a free player and I'm not paying 12 gems for a restat scroll.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Your question answers itself. There is no way to "dose perfectly between strength and vitality". Just try a build that you think will be good for you, go with it for a while, and adjust it often enough once you learn more about your playstyle and skills as a player. Also, we get a free [Restatus Scroll R] through the achievement of completing F24, per character, so don't worry too much. I actually messed up on my build by just a few points, so it doesn't even bother me too much. For now, I'm just gonna try my best to steer my old build towards my new build, until I reach Lv. 90 - 100, then if I reaaally feel like it, I'll complete F24 for the achievement. But I'll only complete F24 once I'm a high level, no sooner! With the power to reset my stat distribution with only one item, I don't trust myself to resist the temptation of using it prematurely. -_-U

While I'm on the topic, I might as well ask: How much VIT do we need (not including any gear, armor, accessories, etc.) to get our max HP up to 10k? I thought having 20 VIT and 50 DEX would be good for me. I was wrong. As a former Rogue, I underestimated how much more we Warriors rely on survivability in terms of stat distribution (since we're constantly fighting up at front). I'd prefer to have my max HP at least hit five digits, and I'd like to see how to get that with solely VIT. I've seen YouTube videos where people had 12268 max HP with 74 VIT, and 10546 max HP with 23 VIT. Dunno about their equipment though. I was thinking about changing my build to 40 VIT and 40 DEX for better HP regen and max HP, but was wondering if 40 VIT will even get me up to 10k HP. Help please.

***EDIT: By "10k max HP", I meant obtaining 10k by at least Lv. 100. Lol, sorry if I was unclear. :) ***

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Iv written about vit/men before in a few threads (i think including this one). @GJO has even went to the effort to find base hp/sp for different classes at lv 100.

Off the bat ill mention a small refresher about vit/men. You have a defult of 5 of all stats, 1 vit/men adds 1% of the base hp/sp vaule to your total. If your goal is 10k hp then you will tyipcly get more out of a pure hp modifer such as hp rings or hp based armor (thiers a def based armor and a hp based armor, both have high def reguardless. Off hand if i recall 7 types of armor each offering one advatange over another...one was wighing less which has no effect...lame i know)

As you level or change adv class your base hp/sp vaules change accordingly. This affects your "growth" from vit. The charts that say vit gives a set amount of numbers is false. It is a % gain of base, i cant stress that enough. The bonuses also follow the same rule for the % vaules. Cept it follows the addittive amount of an extra 1/3/5/7/9 ect % to the allocated stats used. An example, 25 vit total means 26% of base added on top. 15 vit total means 15% of base added, 40 vit total is 44%, 60 is 68%, 80 is 96%. This growth happens and continues in this fashion in increments of 20.

If anyone doesnt understand, i cant dumb it down becuase i honestly dont know another way to explain it so you have to ask someone who understands this...which would be gjo or @aleph or some of the other brainiacs.

14. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    LOL. Sorry ~Rayleigh. I swear I tried my best to find it. Thanks for the refresher though, and I'll also try one more time to find those threads of yours.

15. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
  16. Nairene

Nairene New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Nairene
    Level:
    STR:57
    INT:10
    VIT:31
    MEN:15
    DEX:31

My build is weird....

I'm trying to get VIT and DEX to 40 then dump all my remaining points on STR.

^-^*

17. Nairene

Nairene New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Nairene
    Level:
    Not sure if this has been answered but whatever!

Warrior "Hidden" Classes are:

Paladin (50+)
    Blader (60+ Gangue)
    Dark Knight (70+ Final)

They all pretty cool e.e

18. Abdulaziz (Azzuz)

Abdulaziz (Azzuz) New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Soul
    Level:
    Guild:
    ARKANGELZ
    I was just wondering if anyone know how much the War. max hp will be if he was full vit?:);)

19. Valencia

Valencia New Member

Class:
    Creator
    Level:
    Guild:
    Gremory
    I've tried 90+26 VIT Wr and it was like 9,6 HP without armor :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    This small question doesnt need an entire thread, moving it to where it could of went.

To answer the question though at best with a flat 200 vit means 300% more base hp becuase the base hp of a lv 100 warrior is around 5.5k with no vit as proven with the help of @GJO and my self. 15k is usely the normal highest when naked. You can easly get an extra 5k if you gear for it with accesories and other miscellaneous means.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1