1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Warrior Stats, builds, skills (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by VashX, May 23, 2013.

?

Wr Build type

1. Full Str

2. Full Int

3. Full Vit

4. Full Dex

5. Hybrid

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Riisorro

Riisorro New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    xCut
    Level:
    Guild:
    DoggPound
    Alright I'll go on more Str then thanks :3

2. Ghost9291

Ghost9291 New Member

In Game Name:
    ghost
    Level:
    After reading all the threads about wr build up I only managed to get more confused :arghh: i just need a simple answer is a 50/50 % str/vit good for a two hand wr with gladiator in mind ?:eek: again sorry i know there are many threads on wr build up but there are way too much info to handle:bawling:

3. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    If you really read then you would know that many times its been stated that you should go with a build that is sutiable to your play style...

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Ghost9291

Ghost9291 New Member

In Game Name:
    ghost
    Level:
    Tnx so is this an ok build ? Or will I be having trouble at higher floors ?

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Only thing we can say is that your Power isn't as strong as someone who has Full Str. But you'd be able to tank more than that Full Str one since you have Vit (it adds Def and max HP).
    Floors will always get more difficult for everyone, no matter the build. Of course easier when in (shared) Party. ^o^)b

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. SkyKid

SkyKid idk why i play

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    SkyKID
    Level:
    Guild:
    RuneguardS
    Play styles
    Front line attacker= STR
    Front line int attacker=INT
    Tank=VIT
    Balanced=STR/VIT
    Balanced int=INT/VIT
    Balanced attacker=STR/INT

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Ghost9291

Ghost9291 New Member

In Game Name:
    ghost
    Level:
    Tnx a lot im not so sure about that shared party part my lost speller still stuck at f11 this game is very unsocial :confused: im like doing everything alone 24/7 and dying more than enough to lose the exp i farm so a vit based wr might do me good i hope

8. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Try going to ch1 and see if there are people around your level you can party with.
    Another option is to join a Guild (if you haven't yet) where people can accompany you.

9. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    I am thinking to change from lv.29 creator to warrior. Should I do it?
    Thank you

10. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    If you want warrior skills then sure. If you want creator skills then stay. Its what you want. If you want them both then make two characters.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Bigjer

Bigjer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigJer *
    Level:
    ok so i was wondering by how much is my lvl 48 warrior's defence buffed by the hard skin skill ( witch is at lvl 4)?

( sorry if this is a nood question)

12. nerodia

nerodia New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    nerodia
    Level:
    dose anyone know a good wr build i chose a mixure of vit and str but should i add dex or no

13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    For starters puncution helps me know where the question and comment starts and ends.

Secondly, whats good is based on how you use it and such. This is a player based skill game mixed with an rpg aspect. This means you control most of what happens but your stats let you play a role based on what you want. However you can not have awesome amazing attack and high crit, you can not stop 2-3k damage and still do 2k damage. Thier are limits. Pick the role you want to play.

But hey, i am sure someone will say differently.

I know its not the answer you want either but thats the truth. Thier is no good or bad execpt how you play.

14. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    For starters puncution helps me know where the question and comment starts and ends.

Secondly, whats good is based on how you use it and such. This is a player based skill game mixed with an rpg aspect. This means you control most of what happens but your stats let you play a role based on what you want. However you can not have awesome amazing attack and high crit, you can not stop 2-3k damage and still do 2k damage. Thier are limits. Pick the role you want to play.

But hey, i am sure someone will say differently.

I know its not the answer you want either but thats the truth. Thier is no good or bad execpt how you play.

• Like Like x 2
  15. SkyKid

SkyKid idk why i play

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    SkyKID
    Level:
    Guild:
    RuneguardS
    Scroll up and look at the play style builds i Added. There is no good build its basically what fits your play style.

16. Omega Zero

Omega Zero New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Zero
    Level:
    honestly its up to you, BUT to answer your question, warriors pull the biggest numbers with two handers. it just depends on how much dps you feel when you experiment. the lack of mobility is there with two handers but i like the exchange. my regular attacks almost do as much as my skills if not the same damage. try it out and see if you like it

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Omega Zero

Omega Zero New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Zero
    Level:
    I know blader has one and since you mentioned that, it would make sense that all classes would have one. Idk tho I just came back like 4 days ago and I'm learning all the new classes. Plus there was no wanderer when I played. But yeah there should totally be a hidden skill. I know bladers only shows up when you max the third skill. So yeah!

18. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Wr's 3rd & 6th Adv Class has Hidden Skill(3rd & 6th Adv Classes has hidden skill there are Threads of each Adv Classes of the Classes) and Hidden Skill wasn't Implement till 3rd Adv Classes came.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Omega Zero

Omega Zero New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Zero
    Level:
    Oh cool I'm glad someone was able to fill us in. Kinda lame that all of them don't have one. But thanks for the knowledge bro!

20. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Wow, it's been a while since I've been on this forum. After a long (and depressing) time of I-will-not-divulge-here stuff, it feels good to be back. Anyway moving on...

I wanted a fresh start so I switched from Rogue and made a Warrior. Unfortunately, I went over lv 30 and my Slash skill'set branch is still undecided. I tried looking everywhere but can't find a solid answer, at least one which I feel comfortable acting upon. So here it is: which branch of Slash is the fastest? I know that B is the slowest out of the three, so I can already throw that out the window. But I don't truly know whether A or C is faster (animation-wise). I'm not asking about Cooldown, since Slash is already a No-Cooldown skill. I'm asking about Speed, about how which branch allows the skill to be executed in the shortest time possible, with the least rigor so that I can also start the next skill as fast as possible. Since my character slots are filled, I can't find out on my own so I'd really appreciate it if someone could test the branches themselves, for credibility. If not, it's still okay.

Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1