1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Wanderer

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by Vela, Jul 30, 2014.

1. einzlal

einzlal New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    jetdem
    Hi, its my second post, i will share my experiences about Magic Built Wanderer, lets check it out.

Many players have hard times , since they start from lvl 1and have no money to buy gems. I would suggest to decide what they purposed

Rush or Floor?

-If you rush lover, i recommend go for painter first with Mentality built from lvl 1 to 50.
    "Hard to rush?" Sure! Do it solo until you reach 35."its wasted my time?" Be patient please. After that, every you do a rush, make sure you are the room master (host) and make your level as max limit (level limit : 30-35).
    Ah right,since you cant deal massive damage, you must perform combo.
    "Why i have to rush instead of flooring?" If you insist to flooring, you will tear blood from your eyes, just like me, When you compete agaist catacraft, blizzard, gushing spin, or even passionate song.

-Floor conqueror. Want to discover the world and experiencing true adventure? Go for undine.
    "What about the rush?" Its good for rush but dont be power hungry, speed is most priorited, choose skill branch that improve speed, or you will see your room mates killing mobs when you waited cooldown in tears, just like me.lol.

Sad story:
    I met an undine with full STR that hit about 200 damage different compare mine (60 INT) with same level and same stars. Its proven that undine trent is powerfull enough without INT.
    Undine Only need 40 dex , "how about passive skill that based on dex?" Toss it! Till you prove it has at least 80% chance ,only true gambler that dare to deal with death.

How to undine is very simple, just insert 40Dex from lvl 1 to 50 and rest to the Int, but undine with vit, just like spiky diamond (hard and hurt).
    Do rush for fast leveling before reach 50,just like painter your damage will bad, so just rely on your weapon and combo.

Ty for read, i will happy to see your opinions

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Itsuke-QC

Itsuke-QC New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ikaku
    Level:
    Is there any wanderer guide about wich skill to get wich to avoid etc? Where to lvl up? Im new here. Thx

3. Xinro

Xinro New Member

In Game Name:
    Xinro & Lust
    Level:
    Guild:
    Elixir
    I'm incredibly new to Wanderer and so basically none of the wanderer skills base on Int? as from what i;ve read so far (i haven't had the time to read all 30 pages though), Ment/Strength/Vit affects healing ?

4. *VOID*

*VOID* New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Void
    Level:
    Guild:
    BlackList
    if you are talking about first advance class, Painter and Udine are out of the question for most people. I would shoot for geodancer or bard. Go str build. Once you hit I believe floor 22 or 24 you get a free restat scroll. after you get scroll restat to INT or MEN depending on your play style. both geodancer and bard can be either matk or patk. going str first will give you enough damage to floor and rush efficiently. If you want to early pvp I would take geodancer first with INT build. You will have a hard time flooring but you will dominate pvp!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Arawn

Arawn New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Jellal➕
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hellspawn
    What's wanderer main stats to go for most of the adv classes

6. Greed

Greed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Not_kirito_obvi
    Level:
    Guild:
    CANDY
    Physical advanced classes i think around
    40 dex and ment then rest strength depends on how you want to play though.

The wanders campfire is based on health and sp so. The only classes that utilizes int i think so far is Undine and Painter.

7. Arawn

Arawn New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Jellal➕
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hellspawn
    OK so is it best to go 2HD spear or dual wield 1HD spears and thanks for the help

8. Abomination

Abomination New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Sparda,
    Level:
    Guild:
    RavenThorn
    It depends monstly on what you want to achieve. 2H spear is better for raw damage, while 1h spear is for faster cool down in skills, although rather that going dual spears you may want to offhand a sword instead if you want higher STR, or a blunt if you plan on going hybrid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Or shield for tanking :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Akano

Akano New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Nico
    Ok I made a str based Wonderer it was amazing now I want to make an INT based for the support classes of Wonderer my main concern is how would it effect damage output with the base skills

11. einzlal

einzlal New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    jetdem
    Man...... some people want to play their wanted classes as soon as possible, and that reset-item, just to... hm...what i can say? Very treasury items? Aww hard to spent them

12. Denimsan

Denimsan New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ichigrn
    Level:
    The restat book you get from floor 24 is a reward item and can not be sold. So don't worry so much about using it, worry more about the stats you want the most. Also if you are spending it on the right person.

Also you must clear the temp quest in order to get the restat book, so don't feel crest fallen!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. einzlal

einzlal New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    jetdem
    Ah ty, i m relieved

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Denimsan

Denimsan New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ichigrn
    Level:
    Also once you hit 50 go do random dungeon to farm jexp. Get mastery out of your way quick, that way str doesn't matter. Also a ring or two to balance your stats go a very long way.

Since you are not going str i still suggest mastering the other classes. Why? Very simple, most of those classes have a more technical skill. So it may not deal the damage you want, but something like lock slash from bda is very helpful with the slow casting skills! Or even the javalin type skill from spiker, of course the skills you do choose are situational and should be weighed carefully. Most of it will depend on the skill tree you pick and for what reason. Let's say you pick the gushing spin skill aoe for rush, just as effective for speed and spamish with 2 1h spears. It will augment your kills in rush while your main skills are on cd. Or if you pick the skill from spiker that makes you jump up and slam the ground, i believe that has knockback, mastering that skill would give you two skills with knock back in case the first misses.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  15. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Anyone know what the fire heal is based off of?

16. Greed

Greed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Not_kirito_obvi
    Level:
    Guild:
    CANDY
    HP regen based off on Vit or max hp while SP regen is based on Men or max sp

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Tankno

Tankno New Member

Been searching but I can't seem to find and numbers for wanderer heal amounts. Could any of you playing a support wanderer or ment build wanderer list some of your heal numbers from the bard or undine heal skills?

Also how do those heal skills work? Are they instant or ticks and stationary or mobile? Thanks!