1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Unlocking 6th adv classes (3rd for wd)

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by marcocococo, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Recluse

Recluse New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Recluse
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wanderer
    Response is a year late, but in case anyone else is searching about unlocking advanced classes via gems: From what I have seen you can unlock adv classes 1-6 with gems. Im not sure about the 8th class but I am assuming you can't purchase it with gems because I know the 7th class can't. So yeah. The 6th class requires Evo gauges but You can skip that bs via gems. And for those of you who say it's cheating... It's not, time is money and if you work for your money like me then you know the value of time and money. Spending hours every weekend for a chance to get a class or buy it for a 1/4 hour of work... Yeah.

And in response to it devaluing the experience of the game. If you like losing alot and that's what you play games for then go for it. Otherwise skipping a few early on is no big deal. You'll get to earn the other two classes without gems either way. Not to mention considering the game has been out for what, 3 years now? And I first started a few months ago and Finally have my main character made a few days ago (Had to make sure Wanderer was truly the class for me.) So skipping a bit with gems to ketchup to those of you who have been playing this for years... Seems totally fair and in a way increases value of the experience consider how far behind you'd be. I mean, if you start the game after 9 million people, are you really going to want to take a year or so the be strong like them?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  2. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    There isn't an actual order the classes need to be done in. There is no progression system. Skipping isn't really the right term to use. I want to point out that the gangue classes aren't so OP that unlocking them will help you catch up or give you an edge. (From my perspective, you will be even further behind since the earlier classes help with learning the game better and have some interesting things to learn from them.) You are still behind as you are fighting against players who have experience on their side (job masters, actual experience, and rebirth).

If you are losing a lot, then you need to get better. Unlocking a class won't give you an edge. Some classes are better at certain things than others. It won't help you catch up by itself. You still end up having to put in effort in the end. Why spend money like this if it is the same process without money? (Personally, I think using gems to unlock a gangue class early isn't bad, but I think people need to realize those are meant to be end game classes. I've noticed that you generally want skills from the other classes to maximize those classes. Unlocking them after you have some job masters is more recommended... hence the advents.)

I won't get into the argument of "paying is cheating." Honestly, I don't care when it comes to this game. The game is balanced to where you can succeed as a pure f2p, and money is just enough to be worth but not OP. (I read earlier that 5* weapons don't work well on the higher floors. You can spin for better weapons, or you can do the grind for it. Either way, you still end on the same result.) With this in mind, paying to unlock the gangue classes isn't cheating, but I wouldn't recommend it due to how the classes are. You won't catch up faster since you still end up fighting up against people who mastered the basics and the gangue. I recommend avoiding those classes until you get some other job masters unless 1) you really want that class very badly or 2) you have to for a really specific build you made (*stares intensely as INT creators*).

EDIT: I repeated myself multiple times by accident. It might help get my point across.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 2