1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Unlocking 6th adv classes (3rd for wd)

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by marcocococo, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Chris Treants

Chris Treants Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    QuEst13
    Level:
    If I unlock the class with gems do I need evolution gauges ?
    the

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Not to my knowledge. You'd release the class directly when using gems at the Advanced Class NPC. Otherwise it would be a rip-off D:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mockingbird

Mockingbird New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Erza
    Level:
    I once payed with gems, and everything seemed well... But not the one with gauges, i did shinobi on rogue and everything was collected for me!

4. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    This is cool and all, but I think buying the new advanced classes is a bit like cheating yourself. I look at them as rewards for the people who put in the time and effort to get them. Suffice to say, I haven't unlocked either one, yet, LOL! But one day, I will. I think a player should be at least strong enough to beat the advent (with a strong party) to deserve the new class.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Yes indeed! It's a shortcut to unlocking the Class, but that would in my opinion be boring.
    Since you actually play this for fun and want challenge. Unlocking (Advanced) Classes is one of those challenges.
    It feels better when you've met the requirements and unlock the Class yourself. You can be proud because your effort (like you said) on spending to get the items has been paid off! Especially at the Evolution Gangues!

One reason why I'm still at Level 80 for a while now, is to get my motivation balanced and not rush it. :3

Maybe one of my post-end-game-goals is to try to unlock the Power counter part classes of my Mage (Soul Blader) and Aco (Monk/Leg Sol/Gradia) and see how I will do that with a complete wrong Stat Build. xD Just for the fun~ :p Maybe there will be some funny results. Who knows~
    (Buuuut that's nearing off-topic ↑ Sorry :$)

6. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    That's funny what you proposed doing. I find the game difficult enough as it is (although it's partly really tough for me, because I have been trying to do it without spending any money on it whatsoever). But I just had to buy a miracle water recently, because I keep dying and at level 97, you lose a loooot of xp each time you die. It's like almost impossible to level without having miracle water. But eventually I will spend some dough on gems and get a better weapon. 6 stars and up are so gosh darned expensive at the stall!

• Like Like x 1
  7. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    Is it possible to finish this 70dp dungeon with 1 Ac, 1 Cr, and the rest attacker?
    Everyone is about level 93-99
    Thank you!!

8. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    that is a "Balance" Party and one that should be use for Advent Dungeon(And Everywhere else) from everyone.

9. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    • don't double post edit your last post of you are the last to post and have more to say
    Probably, as long as no one dies. Really it's also about how you work together as a team. The healers really gotta look out for the hitters and the hitters can't go running off and going solo.

You also basically said what I was thinking. Buying classes and making yourself OP is basically cheating in the game. And I have nothing against people that cheat. If that is how you play the game, then go for it. But I don't like to cheat. It defeats the purpose of playing the game for me. I don't want to make things easier for myself. The reason I still play Avabel (besides the cool people I know from the game) is that it is actually challenging and continues to find new ways to challenge me!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    All this talk about "earning Evolution Gangue" vs "buying Evolution Gangue" is driving me crazy, in the good way though LOL. To those who think that buying your way for power through the Magic Gems is cheating or whatever, I don't believe they're in the wrong. In fact, I respect those who play smart by hunting for a job, working, and simply spending ten dollars for a Google Play Store points card. Realistically, time is the most valuable resource we have whether it's IG or IRL, so for those who buy the seven Magic Gems, good for you. However, to the idiots who waste weeks, or even months (dare I say years?), leveling your character, ridiculously earning vast amounts of Gold for who-knows-how-many-stars gear, and raiding the Advent Dungeons again and again, just for your precious Evolution Gangue Pieces... I respect you even more. You are the ones who haven't fallen victim to Asobimo's (admittedly clever) marketing scheme, while at the same time keeping this game alive. And to that, I salute you.

My only wish is to keep my patience so that I can stay on the idiot's path with you all, and hopefully in due time, earn my own Evolution Gangue Pieces.

Just thought I'd post this since reading this whole thread depressed the life out of me. Anybody else read the thread in one go and got depressed like me? :)

11. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    I used the Regia spin thing it was cheap and it was like a pinata spilled 3 pieces exactly what I needed to finish my last guange so I earned most and then bought 3 pieces

12. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    its not really cheating when most of the players doing advent have already spent money on spinning for op gears and avatars. there is not much point in doing advent unless you want a challenge or want the class before other people. don't see the point in spending weeks trying to get guanges unless you free player or just how lots of time on your hands.

13. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    lol too bad some people can't use spin or can't afford it XP but yeah it makes no sense in spinning for equips and gear when you could just spin for gangues~unless you want to get the OP gear to use later on and also use it for gangues as well. like say you were level 90 and wanted to spin. you had no good gear at all. you could choose to spin for the gangues and get the good class and not have good armor, or spin for the armor and gear or whatever and not ony have what you need to take on everything, such as PVP and and PVE and floors and tower and all that good stuff, but ALSO be prepared to get your own gangues. so basically you can either spin and just get the gangues, or spin and get the gear needed FOR the gangues AND everything else. more birds with one stone lol and not to mention, like said above^ some like the challenge as well, and the fun of doing advent without going the easy way out with spinnin for gangues

14. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    You do have a point, and not that long ago, I did spend some money on gems. It all started when I kept on repeatedly dying on floors 31-33 and at level 97, that equates to a lot of XP being lost. So I started to buy mirical waters. I also tried spinning a few times for a better weapon, because 5 star on floor 33 is like me trying to throw rocks at a tank. But I have yet gotten a weapon that I can use.
    But I feel like I've done all I could in this game, while not spending a dime. I have gone through level 1-97 without spinning ever. But to get to 98 and to play the upper floors, you almost have to.
    In terms of getting the gangues, I may have softened on my original stance, although I am still in no rush to unlock the 2 "special" advanced classes, as I haven't maxed out the last one at my disposal. And I already have 2 gangues. I expect there to be another holiday challenge that awards 1 gangue coming soon, like last year.

15. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    I tryed buy evo gauges.... Forget it lol I do dungeon

16. Sumandak

Sumandak Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Gelinx
    Level:
    Lucky you guys already have some gangues stowed away. I have never even had the chance to actually finish one advent quest~huhu

17. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Question: Is the dungeon still out? If not, is there another dungeon that can drop them?

18. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    It's on weekends hang out in quest dungeon

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Roster605

Roster605 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Daisung
    Level:
    Looking for "Gangue" because I'm told it's a requirement to unlocking fire bringer class for warrior but no body in game knows what it is or how to get it and I know I'm being lied to..

• Old Old x 1
  20. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Use search option next time. You'll definitely come across this Thread so there.
    (Read the very first post in of this thread)