1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Undine (Und)

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by WongBong, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Wanderer Skills are ATK Based,and the Adv Classes are STR, STR/MEN, INT, INT/MEN.
    Bard: STR/MEN
    Spiker: STR
    Geo Dancer: INT
    Hermit: MEN/?
    Painter: No Conclusion what Stat(s) Affects it Skills
    Undine: INT/DEX

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Might wanna break down which classes utlize what stat for him. If you want. Or anyone else for that matter. I can list it when i get home but if someone gets it before me, yay for them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Abomination

Abomination New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Sparda,
    Level:
    Guild:
    RavenThorn
    I'll try and cover as much of the classes as I can. Maybe will be a little lacking in Hermit and Painter tho.

-Bard: STR/MEN
    Bard's two offensive skills, Discord and Passion Notes, are affected by your STR. Therapy Melody, on the other hand, is affected by MEN; however, it won't exactly depend only on your own stats, unlike any other healing skills around. Therapy Melody will be influenced by STR and, mostly, MEN when healing yourself, but when used on others, it works using their own MEN instead of yours; for example, you'll see a stronger heal when used on someone with, say, 30 MEN than on someone with just 10. This skill alone is one of the reasons for which MEN is so important for Wanderers.

-Spiker: STR, STR/DEX
    While it is true that this class is mostly influenced by STR, since this class is all about landing as many criticals as possible 'cause of its passive, DEX can play an important role here too, since a higher DEX means more chances of landing criticals.

-Geo Dancer: INT/STR
    While many players will master this class only for Tripping Gale (this class's only STR skill), its true charm comes from its INT skills, hence why some players (myself included) prefer going hybrid. I personally recommend saving this class for later for those who want to go full INT, for which a Restat Scroll is mandatory.

-Battle Dancer: STR/VIT
    Before Hermit, this was the only class with access to a buff skill (which can't be taken as a Master Skill) that consists in increasing your ATK while reducing your DEF (VIT). VIT is recommended for this class mostly for survivability, since the DEF nerf makes Fighter's Beat (the buff skill) a little shaky to use.

-Painter: INT
    I don't really have much knowledge on this class. All I know is that the passive boosts MATK (INT), but I don't know if there's influence from other stats.

-Undine: INT/DEX, maybe VIT for tanking purposes
    Just like with Painter, all of this class's skills work with INT, but the passive works with DEX (random chances of getting healed when hit with a physical attack). I mentioned VIT because the passive provides great tanking potential to this class, so having higher defense and HP can be very helpful.

-Hermit: MEN?, STR/DEX/VIT
    I only mentioned MEN because others mentioned it, but I know this class constantly alternates buffs and rebuffs from its skills.

I wish I could provide more information on certain classes, but hopefully this is helpful enough, and maybe others might help by adding more into this.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    @Abomination thats more then enough to say "go back and read" for those who continue to just ask becuase they think it will be faster.

5. masoud omer

masoud omer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ♣ARABI♣
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ksa
    AMAZING thank you for all details and effort :)

6. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Painter is INT/MEN.
    Hkgavabel says that pure int is best..

But they also mention adding MEN gives bonus damage to Magical Sketch and Puppet Dome.

Not much MEN is needed, but it's a decent increase.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ZenYT

ZenYT New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Zên
    Level:
    Is this possible guys? I tried it once since you know Undine uses weapons that has MATK while Wonderer uses weapons that has ATK. I tried once by equiping a one hand spear and a one hand rod but it seems it doesnt work. Your first equipment is the weapon that activates the classes skill not the second equipment. But you know i am having a hard time with the Undine and I want to use both Class skills. Do any of you know how?

And i found a video by Chipaga i think. When i saw his skills, he had the Asround Skill ( found in Geo Dancer ) although he was Undine. Is this possible?

8. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    uhm... Why not? The Asround Skill can be activated with the use of a One Handed Rod. :p
    Though it's true what you said regards with the "Right hand" being the one which let you use the skills, while the "Left Hand" doesn't really has any influences (this wasn't a new discovery by the way).
    Hence that there's no direct way to use all the skills you want to use, but to try putting different weapon in your skills shortcuts. Note that by doing so, the "weapon" has a certain cooldown before you can switch again.
    Another note is that Weapon Avatars would be unequiped when switching weapons. xD
    And again another note.. Weapon switching with the shortcuts only switches the weapon for your "Right Hand".

In case you meant that he is using a Geo-Dancer skill while he is at that time Undine. Then yet.
    The only solution to that question is the fact that he Mastered Geo-Dancer and put Asround as his Master Skill.
    To Master a class, it means that you Level up all the skills of that class to Level 10 (it's either 4 Skills or 5 Skills; Classes with a Hidden Skill must master 5 Skills). Passive Skills and Hidden Skills cannot be put as Master Skill though.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Sekaïomiru

Sekaïomiru New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    neko
    (✧∇✧)╯╰(✧∇✧)
    sooooooooo strong!!!!! In pvp at lv 60 i give 4k damage in one attack with blue trent in pvp! Is like a hidden skill! undine + geo dancer =monster!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Cast time makes up for damage on Blue Trent. (Stronger than Wind Thrust) lol

11. cyruz

cyruz New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    xCyruzx
    Level:
    Hi there, just been playing recently and really need some help, can any one share what branch they took for blue trent and what are your comments on that branch. I am interested in type A but still undecided.

12. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    Maybe if you're full INT, you could go for speed or that wider range. I had a mix of like 45 MEN, rest INT, so better choice for hybrid of most types may be the increase power to make up for that missing or nonexistent INT lol

13. cyruz

cyruz New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    xCyruzx
    Level:
    Its very hard to build a wanderer and i was planning to have a 120 INT and the rest will be distributed to men, vit, dex. i cant invest more than 5* gears so i have no choice to increase Int.. But dex is as important for crits in undine.. such a pain in the head! Lol.

Thanks for the reply sir.

14. land3r0s91

land3r0s91 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    land3r0
    Level:
    Guild:
    Yabune
    Hi i chose ball speed. Ball was increadibly slow. Made a diff . Not super speed but helped. I went undine first because only 1 atk and after painter . Then u have undine master skill, geo, + 3 from painter. Plus bard. And painter has cool branches. Im full int since i only have a 5* gear. I did say you def need dex like the other player said. But this class better after having lots of master skills. I struggled with Undine. I cant imagine doing as first adv class . U wouldnt be able to use any wd skills.

15. einzlal

einzlal New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    jetdem
    If undine ur first advance.class, dont be power hungry, speed is everything that u need or u will be murked

• Like Like x 3
  16. Alvin~007

Alvin~007 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Alvin007
    Level:
    True. Undine is my 1st advance class, I picked Type c with Blue Trent and the damage is good, but after using it you will look like a sitting duck because the cooldown takes forever. The ball was slow, the cooldown is long, and Cyan bubble's damage is unreliable.

• Like Like x 1
  17. einzlal

einzlal New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    jetdem
    In tears I watched them killed mobs, how frustating

• Like Like x 1
  18. bterryk

bterryk New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imamage
    Level:

hope it helps :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. JuVair

JuVair New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    where do I get waterbowls?

20. Abomination

Abomination New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Sparda,
    Level:
    Guild:
    RavenThorn
    You can find Water Fragments in item dungeons, there's a particular one that'll give you plenty, but IDR when does it appear. To make a Shining Stone 3 you basically need:
    -120 None Fragments: 15 per None Bowl. 1 Bowl needed per Water Bowl, total of 8.
    -160 Water Fragments: 20 per Water Bowl. 2 Bowls for a Shining Stone, total of 4. 2 Shining Stones for a Shining Stone 2, of which you need 2 to make the Shining Stone 3.

Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1