1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

TwoHand Wr & Gl Skills+Build Ups

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by aovan, Sep 3, 2013.

1. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    Hi guys, just a noob question about the semi attacker build. Does full str mean that my base str should be 150?

About adv class, after I mastered gladiator, what other skills/class do I need to get? I want to use 2h end game, or should I just stay being a gladiator all the way?

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Full-Str means putting points on a certain stat until you cannot anymore. 150 (145+5 the 5 is the base amount of stat you had at Lv1) would be the limit indeed. Youwould still have 53 remaining points left to contribute to other stat(s) (198 is total points you can get at Lv100).

If you really insist on using 2Handed Sowrds only much like Gladiator.... I've just done a Roughly fast research on the Advanced Classes and their Skill's Weapon requirements.

So far I see that Crusader and Samurai both have one skill that can use 2Handed Swords. Fire Bringer is the second Advanced Class (out of the ones from Warrior) that has a Full Skill-set that can use 2Handed Swords.

Then we have the Paladin and Dark Knight which has all skills available for 2Handed Swords for Paladin and only one Skill that can use 2 Handed Swords, though both are known as the Magic-based Classes.

Stinger is stuck with Spears and Blader stuck with Dual Swords.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  3. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    You have answered all of my questions and thank you so much for this. So I would just have my str to 145 or keep on adding until it reach 150 without the additional stat I get from guild and the base stat?

So the best way to go about this is to master cata first, then go crusader - samurai (and take those 2h skills) - firebringer then go back to gladiator or stay with firebringer? Yea I don't like the idea of an int warrior.

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    198-145=53 points remaining.

All stats have a base amount of "5 + 0" at Lv1.
    This mran that the actual number you see before the "+" you see in your status is indeed 150, since you can only add 145 points in the 5 base points; like I mentioned in brackets in previous post. If let's say you have your base class passives on max as well as Guild's, the appearance might be something like: 150 + 10 ( (5 base + 145 added points) + (5 Base Class Passives + 5 Guild Passives) ).

Regarding which classes, it's all up to yours! If you think you might still like the sole skills of the other classes, you can try mastering those Classes and just take that skill with you when you're pretty high in level or so and want some more variety.
    What you can do is e.g. Do Stinger too, but at cost of two skill slots. One Skill Shortcut would then have a 2Handed Sword and other would have a 2Handed Spear, so that you can switch between Stinger Skills and your 2Handed Swords skills.
    (Note that I'm just suggesting and that you don't need you follow it if you don't like that idea).

There are actually quite a lot of ideas you can come up with to do.

In cases with Gladiator and Fire Bringer as End-Main class... it's up to you!
    Gladiator's Passive at Lv10 gives: +4STR, +3VIT, +3DEX.
    Fire Bringer's Passive at Lv10 gives: +6STR, +4MEN.

As well as to which skills you prefer more of one class over the other.

Note: I cannot really say too much as I've never been a Warrior myself other than seeing Skills and such from other players as well as the info sources with the Forum as one main source.

5. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    Thanks Taibasa, as always. But I'm still in a dillema on what class to be in the future, I'm now a lvl 54 gl and trying my best to master the class, I don't wanna rush my lvl as I still don't have money yet for higher lvl equips.

I was able to join a guild and asked about what other skills should I take from other adv classes and they told me the best route to take right now is after mastering gl go blader then rebirth it for me to use 2h sword with its skills. So basically I have to reach 90 using dual swords and that's where I started to rethink what they advised me (I adore 2h swords in any RPG and reaching LEVEL 90 without using one would suck) they told me that it's gonna be worth it but thinking about how long it will take me makes me sick. should I just stay GL forever? Lol

Since this is a 2h thread pls help a 2h sword user by heart on which path I can take, pls be reminded that I'm struggling with gold so buying two one handed swords just adds to the dillema and I even thought of sacrificing my love for 2h swords and go with stinger as spears are much more affordable. Any help or advice would be GLadly appreciated. (<< see what I did there? GL, get it? LOOL)

6. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Possible routes are (to my point of view from what you kind of want):
    Gla»Cru»Sam»FBr»Sti
    Gla»FBr»Cru»Sam»Sti
    (Gla»Sam»Cru»FBr»Sti)
    (Gla»FBr»Sam»Cru»Sti)

Gla»Cru»Sam»FBr»Pal»DKn»Sti
    Gla»FBr»Cru»Sam»Pal»DKn»Sti
    (Gla»Sam»Cru»FBr»Pal»DKn»Sti)
    (Gla»FBr»Sam»Cru»Pal»DKn»Sti)

With Sti as optional in the options above. For my point of view, if you're going to go with Sti, it'll practically be that you're mastered all previous classes and can used 2Handed Swords Skills. But then Sti has Spears-only skills, in which the case become that you'd be switching weapons based on your mood I guess. You'd have Shortcuts with 2Handed Swords and Spears Skills. When equipping 2Handed swords, you're just using those skills, and when equipping a Spear, you're using the Sti skills.
    If you still don't want Sti afterall, you can just replace the place "Sti" with either Gla or FBr because these are the only two classes with full-skill sets for 2Handed Swords.

Upper part (first 4), are the ones with only Physical Attacks, in which you can just try to master Cru and Sam for just the one Skill that uses 2Handed Swords. You're using a lot of Basic Warrior Skills, one Gla Skill + either Cru or Sam Skill for 2Handed Swords then. When going to FBr after Gla, you'd be able to use Basic Warrior Skills, one Gla Skill + all FBr Skills.

For the lower ones (last 4), you're practically doing the same as above, but you'd then go a slightly different route as an additional thing, because you'd then trying to Master Classes that are Magical Based, so it can be useless, but then again, it might not if the skills are quite powerful (I don't know about them too much).

In the end if you strike out the options for Magical and Weapon-restricted Classes + Rebirth, you'd be able to go for the classes: Gla, FBr, Cru and Sam
    The next question would then be, which one you'd like more, Gla or FBr; which might be able to determine your route and your thoughts.
    A) If you choose to go for FBr at the end, you would have less 2Handed Sword Skills from Advanced Classes, and would use more Basic Warrior Skills, but would have more 2Handed Sword Skills when finally FBr in the end.

B) If you choose to go for FBr right after you've mastered Gla, you'd practically have 1 more 2Handed Skill. Then with each next Advanced Classes, you'd have 1 2Handed Sword Skill added at each Master. Then it will be the struggle to switch to either Gla or FBr to get "two more 2Handed Sword Skills" (since these two have full-2Handed Sword Set Skills).

A would take less time, as you'd have 3 Advanced Classes mastered as FBr and will have more 2Handed Skills to use, without mastering 4 Classes.
    B would take more time, as you'd have to Master 4 Advanced Classes to finally get the same amount of 2Handed Skills as A.

Hope this will be understandable, especially at the last A and B part.. xD I've explained all these routes according to how I choose my Class choices. This might still be a bit off, and is probably also more messy, because I'm not too knowledged about Warriors, so I had to take the Magical and weapon-restricted part in account just in case.
    But it's always up to you, about what you prefers and what you find comfortable.
    Also be careful about asking others about what you should go for, because like the sentence above, the given routes might not be "comfortable" for you, or it'd not be working for you.
    In case, read more about it here → http://avabelforums.com/threads/learning-from-others-who-not-to-listen-to.9034/

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    You sir have answered my question and I gladly appreciate your time and effort in doing so.

What I would do is I'll go glad - cru - Sam - pal - and end it with fBr. If you don't mind me asking why would I take fBr in the middle if it's one of the choices I would take end game? It's either gl or fBr right?

*edit: found the answer on ur reply. Lol sorry, my next question would be, to master a class And bring a skill for the next one I need to max all the current skills for that class right? Not only the skill I want to bring?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  8. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    It was just a possibility that you might wanted more skills early on, so I put that option there. :3
    It's not like I have the ability to peep into your mind and know what you might like! Who knows that someone else coming by might like mastering Gla and FBr first before the others! ;P Who knows~:rolleyes:
    Maybe this can make sense..? It can be another possibility that you might end with Gla, so having played Gla and FBr early on, it might get you a feeling of which class you want to take as end-game. It could maybe help at getting through the Advanced Classes in-between (... as I typed that, I realized that just unlocking it and testing the skills can solve this problem... without mastering, going to the next class to master and then go back to it as end-game xD Much like how I did my Mage and Aco :eek:).

Well in the end, the point is that there are a lot of possible routes one can make, so it's just really up to each individual to take their own path. ;P
    I've just mentioned a selected few out of the so many. And then it got even more narrowed down because of the 2Handed Swords only!:oops:

9. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    Edited my reply a while ago and yea I got ur point lol. Thank you so much! So my next question would be to master a class And bring a skill for the next one I need to max all the current skills for that class right? Not only the skill I want to bring?

10. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Mastering a class means to get all 4 (or 5, if class has Hidden) Skills of the advanced Class to Lv10. Passives and Hidden cannot be carried over as master Skill (Different story if Rebirth).

11. H3rshey

H3rshey New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    hershey
    Level:
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot! Now time for me to search about em skills that I will take per class and how to gain jexp fast.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Akui

Akui New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Akui
    Level:
    Guild:
    420MAFIA

Which skills are damage skills?

13. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Warrior skills that deal damage are Slash, Shock Stomp, Air Slide, Ogre Swing, Van Thrust, Flame Burst, Raider Fang, Fast Stab, and Trust Sizer.

In case you wanted to know which are best suited for attacking with in PvP, Air Slide, Ogre Swing, Raider Fang, and Fast Stab are good. Slash, Shock Stomp, Van Thrust, Flame Burst, and Trust Sizer are better used defensively in PvP. You should replace Ogre Swing with something that has more reach as soon as possible. Here are some viable replacements for Ogre Swing in order from easiest to get, to hardest.

1. Catacraft is a Warrior's bread and butter. It's the easiest of the four to get and works great whether you're a new or advanced player. Can be used with either 2h or 1h weapons and combos are much easier to perform with it than Ogre Swing.
    2. Zwei Saber is significantly harder to obtain but has its own pros and cons against Catacraft. It's faster, and it also comes with Magna Spike which is another attack skill with no cooldown that you can go on the offensive with but is better used defensively. Cons: Zwei Saber's reach is a little smaller than Catacraft and is a bit weaker in terms of damage. To use these skills with a 2h weapon will require you to perform a rebirth which is explained in another thread.
    3. Dusk Claymore is a little harder to get than Zwei Saber if you're f2p but a lot harder if you're p2w. This is a 2h Warrior build thread, not 1h, so I won't go into much detail. Just know that this is a Dark element, magic variant that uses your MAtk to deal damage instead of your Atk so it's useless with 2h swords, but works with blunts and knives in case you're interested. You will have to rebirth for this too to use it with a 2h sword but at that point, just use a blunt or knife.
    4. Raging Inferno is definitely the hardest of the four to obtain as it's not even a skill, it's an EX skill ring. Meaning you'll have to rebirth, reunlock, and remaster its class just to get it. It also eats up your SP like crazy; 15 on the first, 14 for the second, and 30 for the third swing, so you better have some SP pots to back it up. However, it is definitely the strongest damage-wise among the four and is a Fire element skill ring so you can deal even more damage if your weapon is a Fire element as well.

14. Dxin

Dxin New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Dxin
    Level:
    So if i want to be a TANK i should do full VIT and then rest to STR ? And if i want to be a UNDYING TANK i should do full VIT 20-30 DEX and rest to STR ?

15. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Yes, you can go full VIT and that will get you good HP and Def and then all you need to do is buy MDef armor to balance out (which should be easy because MDef armor is cheaper than Def armor). This build should be able to tank both physical attacks and magical attacks, and give you more HP because of the high VIT. If by "undying tank" you were talking about Warrior's passive, don't bother with 20-30 DEX because that little amount of DEX won't save you from crits and it will barely increase Warrior's regen passive.

Warrior's passive works like this:
    Players heal 0.5% max HP every 4 seconds when standing (2 seconds while sitting). Warrior's passive increases regen rate by dividing their HIT by 1000 and adding that to the base rate. So take for example, a Warrior with 100 DEX having 125 HIT.
    125 HIT / 1000 + 0.5% base regen rate = 0.625% HP per 4 seconds

If you want to be an attacking tank, go full VIT rest STR. If you have a strong weapon and want to be an undying tank, go full VIT rest DEX.

16. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Like Duel Wielding Debuster said, the Fire Bringer EX is the hardest to wield your own sword. If you are in pvp, try to tap 1 or 2 times because the swinging is slow as hell that you won't catch enough your opponent's target for speeding around on pvp. It likes your catching a butterfly that it won't get into your net lol

17. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    lol ikr? It's big and hits hard but sucks for chasing. xD

• Like Like x 1