1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Treasure of Color Dungeon (My Room)

Discussion in 'Avabel Quest/Dungeon Discussions' started by Akanthe, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Akanthe

Akanthe New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Akanthe
    Level:
    The Treasure of Color dungeon drops relics that you can use to make room furniture. If you don't have a room yet see the "My Room Guide" NPC in Revere (or any other base). The following is a list of the relics found in this dungeon, which portals you take to get them, and the floor reward box.

Relic Name> path to take > Box # in Reward Room
    Smooth Cloth > Right, Left, Left > Box 12
    Unique Design > Right, Left, Right > Box 13
    Mysterious Metal > Right, Right, Left > Box 14
    Shiny Stone Material > Right, Right, Right > Box 15
    High Class Feather > Left, Left, Left > Box 8
    Precious Wood > Left, Left, Right > Box 9
    Mana Stone Piece > Left, Right, Left > Box 10
    Colorful Glass > Left, Right, Right > Box 11
    Furniture Recipe > any path > Box 8 to 15
    Mysterious Seed > any path > Box 1
    Fountain Watering Can > any path > Box 1

If you don't need large amounts of any one relic, Box 1 contains a few of all the relics except for Furniture Recipe. Furniture Recipe 2 and 3 can be created at Synthesis. Creating furniture with materials gives you experience points towards your housing level. Raising your housing level unlocks more furniture options etc.

Please note:
    I have not tested the option "Create by Gold" to see if it raises housing level. Previously, (in 2016) getting furniture by spinning in shop, and the option "Purchase Furniture," did not raise housing level.

If you are unsure how to follow the directions above perhaps this example will help:
    You need a lot of Precious Wood. The path to Precious Wood is LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT. The first room of the dungeon would be floor 1. After defeating the mobs on floor 1, take the portal on the LEFT to floor 2. Defeat them, and take portal on the LEFT to go to floor 4. Complete floor 4 and take the portal on the RIGHT to floor 9. On floor 9, you will find the boss Albero. He only drops Precious Wood & Furniture Recipe. His drops would be in the Reward Room in Box 9. The mob drops from floors 1, 2 & 4 (found in Box 1, 2, & 4) are various furniture relics from potential paths.

Happy decorating!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. halowes

halowes New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    halowes
    Level:
    wow....so complete....but i dont have money to purchase the room....5mil is hard for me....。
    thanks for ur info o.o

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. halowes

halowes New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    halowes
    Level:
    i
    i need more thn 400mil of exp...(someone told me lv 99-100 need 240mil) to reach lv 100...。
    its need more than 400 raids....。

4. The-Overestimated

The-Overestimated New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    ✨Cheria
    Level:
    You seem to know quite a bit about rooms. Do you know if we unlock beds once the room hits a higher level?
    Also, is there a certain chest that gives a specific item every time or do you just take the path you want and hope RNGesus treats you right?

5. Akanthe

Akanthe New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Akanthe
    Level:
    I only know what I've read in the news letter and my personal experience in the game. So far I have made 14 pieces of furniture and have bought 2 pieces. I'm at lvl 3 and can invite 2 friends for each alt (I'm not sure how many can visit at a time though.) I haven't noticed anything new unlock yet. Maybe someone will comment.

Update: I'm at lvl 11, total 57 furniture items (2 bought, 1 spin). I can invite 4 friends and place 13 items on the floor. Nothing has unlocked yet.

Update2: At level 16, 87 pieces of furniture (mostly event furniture), more furniture options have unlocked, finally! About twice as many. Including rugs, a sofa, chandeliers, food, a bath, and beds! Also, I can now invite 7 friends, place 35 items on the floor, and inventory can hold up to 200 pieces. The new furniture uses Furniture Recipe 2 which can be made at the synthesis npc.

If it's a boss room that boss will always drop the same relic. I added an example to the original post which might also help.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Thanks for the info. I just unlocked my room (though I wish I knew that it was free for rebirth players... should have waited). I saw the furniture materials and didn't know where to go. Thanks to this guide, I now know where to go for my materials. Thanks again. (Probably said thanks too many times.)

EDIT: How hard is the dungeon? I'm a level 61 Blacksmith. Would I need a good party or can I solo with good equipment?

7. Akanthe

Akanthe New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Akanthe
    Level:
    Your welcomeXD. But I have to apologize, "My Room" is not free after rebirth. I misunderstood.

I can't solo the adv dgn with my lvl 60 alt but I have seen it done by others at the same lvl. My lvl 80 alt can solo it np. So I guess it depends on your gear, support, and how many pots you want to use. I think the easiest path is wood (Alberto) with a sniper.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  8. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Is there anyone who can provide screen shots of a furnished "My Room" I cant seem to find any here or online elsewhere. I plan on buying it and want know what to look forward to.

9. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Wouldn't it be like the Guild Rooms?
    I mean...they already have Guild Room before the "My Room".... So I wouldn't be surprised that the "My room" has the same code as that from "Guild Room"..

@GJO had some screens and Guide on the Guild Room etc. as well as I also had a video of Max Murai doing a video about that update..
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/guild-room-guide-under-construction.9313/

• Like Like x 1
  10. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Thank you. That thought never crossed my mind, i left shortly after guild room was added. Still getting used to the newer features. Thanks for the info, I'll most definitely check it out

• Like Like x 1
  11. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    I hate necro posting but to avoid the confusion I had I have some screen shots of my room currently. Its still work in progress. Avabel20170913105503.png
    Avabel20170913105502.png Avabel20170913105500.png Avabel20170913105501.png
    I don't know how to make spoiler tabs, apologies.

Im in the process of collecting bottles for the book set to go on the shelf.

• Like Like x 1