1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Treasure of Color Dungeon (My Room)

Discussion in 'Avabel Quest/Dungeon Discussions' started by Akanthe, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Akanthe

Akanthe New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Akanthe
    Level:
    The Treasure of Color dungeon drops relics that you can use to make room furniture. If you don't have a room yet you can buy one from "My Room Guide" NPC at base. The following is a list of the relics found in this dungeon, which portals you take to get them, and the floor reward box.

Smooth Cloth > Right, Left, Left > Box 12
    Unique Design > Right, Left, Right > Box 13
    Mysterious Metal > Right, Right, Left > Box 14
    Shiny Stone Material > Right, Right, Right > Box 15
    High Class Feather > Left, Left, Left > Box 8
    Precious Wood > Left, Left, Right > Box 9
    Mana Stone Piece > Left, Right, Left > Box 10
    Colorful Glass > Left, Right, Right > Box 11
    Furniture Recipe > Random drop > All Boss Boxes

Example: You need Precious Wood. The first room of the dungeon would be floor 1. After defeating the mobs on floor 1 take the portal on the LEFT to floor 2. Defeat them, and take portal on the LEFT to go to floor 4. Complete floor 4 and take the portal on the RIGHT to floor 9. On floor 9 you will find the boss Albero. He only drops Precious Wood & sometimes Furniture Recipe. His drops would be in the Reward Room in Box 9. The mob drops from floors 1,2 & 4 (found in Box 1, 2, & 4) are random furniture relics and it would take you a longer time to collect the wood you need.

Please note: Bosses drop up to 13 relics and 2 recipe in adv(25dp) and ex adv(50dp).

This post was edited in responce to questions.

Thank you Mary^_^

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. halowes

halowes New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    halowes
    Level:
    wow....so complete....but i dont have money to purchase the room....5mil is hard for me....。
    thanks for ur info o.o

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. halowes

halowes New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    halowes
    Level:
    i
    i need more thn 400mil of exp...(someone told me lv 99-100 need 240mil) to reach lv 100...。
    its need more than 400 raids....。

4. The-Overestimated

The-Overestimated New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    ✨Cheria
    Level:
    You seem to know quite a bit about rooms. Do you know if we unlock beds once the room hits a higher level?
    Also, is there a certain chest that gives a specific item every time or do you just take the path you want and hope RNGesus treats you right?

5. Akanthe

Akanthe New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Akanthe
    Level:
    I only know what I've read in the news letter and my personal experience in the game. So far I have made 14 pieces of furniture and have bought 2 pieces. I'm at lvl 3 and can invite 2 friends for each alt (I'm not sure how many can visit at a time though.) I haven't noticed anything new unlock yet. Maybe someone will comment.

Update: I'm at lvl 11, total 57 furniture items (2 bought, 1 spin). I can invite 4 friends and place 13 items on the floor. Nothing has unlocked yet.

Update2: At level 16, 87 pieces of furniture (mostly event furniture), more furniture options have unlocked, finally! About twice as many. Including rugs, a sofa, chandeliers, food, a bath, and beds! Also, I can now invite 7 friends, place 35 items on the floor, and inventory can hold up to 200 pieces. The new furniture uses Furniture Recipe 2 which can be made at the synthesis npc.

If it's a boss room that boss will always drop the same relic. I added an example to the original post which might also help.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Thanks for the info. I just unlocked my room (though I wish I knew that it was free for rebirth players... should have waited). I saw the furniture materials and didn't know where to go. Thanks to this guide, I now know where to go for my materials. Thanks again. (Probably said thanks too many times.)

EDIT: How hard is the dungeon? I'm a level 61 Blacksmith. Would I need a good party or can I solo with good equipment?

7. Akanthe

Akanthe New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Akanthe
    Level:
    Your welcomeXD. But I have to apologize, "My Room" is not free after rebirth. I misunderstood.

I can't solo the adv dgn with my lvl 60 alt but I have seen it done by others at the same lvl. My lvl 80 alt can solo it np. So I guess it depends on your gear, support, and how many pots you want to use. I think the easiest path is wood (Alberto) with a sniper.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  8. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Is there anyone who can provide screen shots of a furnished "My Room" I cant seem to find any here or online elsewhere. I plan on buying it and want know what to look forward to.

9. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Wouldn't it be like the Guild Rooms?
    I mean...they already have Guild Room before the "My Room".... So I wouldn't be surprised that the "My room" has the same code as that from "Guild Room"..

@GJO had some screens and Guide on the Guild Room etc. as well as I also had a video of Max Murai doing a video about that update..
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/guild-room-guide-under-construction.9313/

• Like Like x 1
  10. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Thank you. That thought never crossed my mind, i left shortly after guild room was added. Still getting used to the newer features. Thanks for the info, I'll most definitely check it out

• Like Like x 1
  11. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    I hate necro posting but to avoid the confusion I had I have some screen shots of my room currently. Its still work in progress. Avabel20170913105503.png
    Avabel20170913105502.png Avabel20170913105500.png Avabel20170913105501.png
    I don't know how to make spoiler tabs, apologies.

Im in the process of collecting bottles for the book set to go on the shelf.

• Like Like x 1