1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Trader System

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by ErikSmith, Mar 13, 2019.

1. ErikSmith

ErikSmith New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    (still deciding
    Level:
    Guild:
    na
    Who here agrees that the trader was one of the very few ways that made it easier on the people who can't or won't spend on the game? I personally believe that the trader is still a necessity in the game; I mean; think about it this way: I earn $23.45 every two weeks and I can't even leave my school campus for a job let alone get one on the campus. And do you really think that's money I could put towards a game that has large amounts of hacking problems? and instead of fixing the issues and making it all work out like it was supposed to, they'd rather just cut it out completely? NOTICE: EVERY PERSON I ASKED WANTED THE TRADER BACK, BUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUES IN THE CODING THEY'D RATHER JUST GET RID OF IT. WE MONEY SPENDERS PAY YOU'RE BILLS AND KEEP THE GAME RUNNING, THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS MAKE IT EASIER ON YOURSELVES AND FIX THE TRADER OPTIONS OR MAKE A GIVE AWAY SYSTEM WHERE PLAYERS HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRADE ITEM FOR ITEM OUT OF INVENTORIES OR STORAGE. HELL EVEN I COULD WRITE THAT SCRIPT. THEN JUST MAKE THE ITEMS SWAPPABLE VIA A LETS SAY IDK A BUTTON PERHAPS IN WHICH BOTH PARTIES HAVE TO ACCEPT THE TRADE INVITES AND THEN SWAP ITEMS WITH ANOTHER CONFIRMATION. IF I NEED TO WRITE IT OUT MYSELF I WILL, BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS REDICULOUS IM 19 AND IM HAVING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO GROWN UPS TO DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO! THEY'RE JOB! COMMENT IF YOU AGREE AND IF I GET ENOUGH COMMENTS ILL PERSONALLY MAKE ANOTHER VERSION OF AVABEL, BUT THIS TIME IT WONT BE FLAWED OR HACKED; NOT ONLY THAT BUT ILL MAKE SURE TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY THAT PLAYS. *YES I'M RAGING RIGHT NOW