1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Trade System

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by AsUnA-YuUkI, Jul 28, 2018.

1. AsUnA-YuUkI

AsUnA-YuUkI New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    >Eris<
    Level:
    Guild:
    none
    You know its very obvious from the title of this thread XD its ok we dont have stalls but can we just add some trading system like trading items with friends. its like a solo playing multiplayer game if it dont have (it have attachment mailing system but it has just limited items to be traded) i want to help my friend buying good equipments for them but theres a frickin wall (i talking about no clear trading system)and thats why this game is gunna had less players.

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Avabel used to have stall, trading and almost any item attached mail systems. But all got shutdown.. so I don't think a trading system will get revived if they already removed it. xD
    Unless they're going to revive all of it instead. o.o

But getting money and weapons&equipments are pretty easy nowadays compared to when Avabel was in its golden time..

Although I'm personally still voting for a comeback/revive of the stall. x'D I did check the stall quite often en got quite some things for cheap in the end :3 Also using the "stall" (called player shop) in another game too =3=)a
    If Avabel would make it easier with gacha....it could try to use the way like that game.
    Having the "stall" available for everyone to buy from other players. But only premium members can put tradable (and thus sellable) items in the "stall". For free players, they would be a special item called "3 days shop ticket" which allows you to put items on the "stall" just like a premium member can but for 3 days only. Items already on sale, would stay there until it's bought by someone.

(But in the end...it's a PC game so it's somewhat much more managed than a phone Application game xd)

3. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Currently they have the
    they currently have gifts you can send to friends but idr the entirety of the list though. Ontop it requires paid gems