1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Tips, tricks, hints & guides.

Discussion in 'Infamous, Rage Quit & REDEMPTION' started by GJO, Sep 11, 2014.

1. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    NOTE: THE MOST RECENT DATA CAN BE FOUND IN THE ATTACHED PDF

Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-23-00.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-23-59.png Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-24-27.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-24-43.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-27-14-24-58.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. land3r0s91

land3r0s91 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    land3r0
    Level:
    Guild:
    Yabune
    Wow I was using some of these tactics but u showed me my flaws and now I can perfect thanks.. Everyone I know just uses rl money.. They think I'm crazy for doing the work and hitting the time to get my gold.. But when I get wht I want im proud of myself

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Cutting down SP consumption
    We all run out of SP faster than we'd like to. Resting to wait for your SP to refill, or having to buy another stack of potions. It costs time and gold. So here are a few tactics to manage your SP consumption a bit.

Choice of gear:
    Gear that has high DEF/low MDEF is generally regarded the 'best' gear. Perhaps because most PvP players have STR-based attacks? Anyways, the balance of DEF/MDEF has another function. Higher DEF also adds more HP; higher MDEF also adds more SP. So get an upper/lower/helmet* that is MDEF-focused to increase your max SP. This has two advantages:
    1. Starting off with more SP.
    2. SP regen/tick. By having a higher max SP, you'll also regenerate more SP per tick. 4 SP/tick extra might seem like nothing, but think about the amount of ticks in 15 minutes ;)
    *Note: Shields do NOT add HP/SP.
    Skill usage; damage/SP. Lots of people constantly spam the attack that hits for most damage. But for example Catacraft (Gladiator attack) drains your SP in the blink of an eye. If you look at the amount of damage you get out of your SP, there are far better choices. Slash for example barely uses SP, but racks up pretty decent damage.

Tailoring; using the right skill(s) for each situation and advanced combos. Try mixing it up some more with your skills. This can get a bit complicated, so let me explain a bit more:
    • Enemies in range. If you have a lot of enemies in your vicinity, use an attack with good AoE (Area of Effect). Taking down one enemy? Choose an attack best for that purpose!
    • Advanced combos; high DPS for low SP. DPS (Damage Per Second) is much more important than how much damage a single attack does. Keep this in mind when choosing your attacks. Hardly anyone uses the big green button to attack (AND IT'S FREE!). But if you use it well, it can help a lot. Some examples:
    1. Warrior 2H: Slash → 2 normal attacks.
    2. Warrior 1H: Slash→Shock Stomp→3 normal attacks.
    3. Sniper: Spike shot→Spike shot→3 normal attacks→*REPEAT* (So switch to normal shots before the charged shot.)
    There are sure to be more ways to do this, so get creative!​

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    This post brings up a lot of interesting points. I just want to bring up that when you are doing a guerrilla raid, you want to do as much damage per second as possible. Therefore as a ranger, I just spam Spike shot and that's it. I carry as many sp pots as possible and shortcut them. I do this for most boss fights. But for farming or quests I tend to mix up my attacks and favor my AoE skills (regardless of weapon or class I'm using).

I also would like to add that if you use multiple weapons, take advantage of the equip shortcut feature. Even though my primary weapon is a rifle at the moment (because I'm trying to master Gambit), I always keep my bow on me, with the bow and spike shot shortcuts. This helps when you are in main tower or random dungeon and you encounter a boss and need to quickly change tactics on the fly. This also assumes that you actually want to fight the bosses and not just run from them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    I just wanted to bring up the fact that the higher you go in the random dungeon, the better the jxp is. Yes, everyone knows this, but people fail to realize that this means floor 99 gives the absolute best jxp per kill. Therefore, the more times you farm on floor 99, the more you maximize getting jxp out of the random dungeon.

So, people that like to farm 91-100 (or 80-100) are only getting floor 99 each run. If you just keep doing floor 99 over and over again, you make out with a lot more jxp. But of course you use up a lot of dp each time you enter rdg. So, what I like to do is just do floors 96-100, over and over. I will only fight the floor 100 bosses if it is a favorable fight (because Vairgan and Distallion are tough on fl 100). I also start on 96 so I can skip the fl 95 boss fights, which is time consuming if going solo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Well this is Interesting..............this Also True to the SP Problems many have Post/Said in LINE/In Avabel+indeed Some Skills are Better use than others in Certain Situations I do use Normal Attacks cause While I'm doing it I'm Regening+Plus Still Killing at a Better Rate than Waiting for SP to be Full.
    I actually can do 80-100 and get to Floor 100 Before Battery get Low that it Switch to Saving Mode what I do to Stop me is Sitting+AFK(Reasons where 25% is Legit other 75% is Cause of me being Distracted+Procasination comes when I'm Tired/Bored) Twice I did a Full 80-100 With no AFKing+no Sitting other times I just would be Getting Bored or I do something else and then come back Minutes Later. Boss Fights tho are different it be Quicker if you Have Full SP Bar.

7. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    Hey guys here's something I got from Avabel Facebook page,someone shared about how to play Avabel on PC. This might not sound useful but think about it. You can play Avabel with your smartphone and PC. Afk with either one of your device and you'll be able to wait for cores and CCPs. (And of course some daily bonuses too). As for Greed and Mimi (who was having problem with his/her device),you can just play on your PC and you'll have no more problems like chat laggy etc. (the condition is your PC has average specs so it won't lag while playing Avabel xD) Below will be the link.
    http://avabel.endgame.pk/pc_play/

Hope it helps!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alwing

Alwing Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Al-wing
    Level:
    Surprisingly it actually works. :woot: Key layout is a bit awkward though. But who cares when you now have more dp? For those whose pc lacks a touch screen, I would highly recommend leveling up the chara through your phone before transfering it to your pc. It's a bit harder (in my opinion) to lvl up using the pc (due to the awkward controls).
    1.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. land3r0s91

land3r0s91 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    land3r0
    Level:
    Guild:
    Yabune
    You say awkward controls heres your solution. This works with pc as well . I use on my. Planing to mirrior my phone onto tv. But for now . This workd perfect.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Predicting and calculating your max HP/SP: which factors are decisive and how do MEN/VIT work?
    @~Rayleigh has given me an expansive explanation as to what factors decide your max HP/SP, so most credits go to him. He has also helped me to double check and test the hidden bonus points. I was able to translate the information he gave me to a few formulas. My turn to explain what factors are of influence:

Factors that are of influence
    For maximum HP:
    1. Base HP: This is the HP of the character without adding any stats nor gear ('Naked' HP). Be aware that your default VIT is 5. Base HP is the maximum HP when VIT = 0. Your base HP will increase a bit every time you level up.
      • NOTE: Base HP is different for each class AND advanced class.
      • NOTE: The HP added by your base class HP passive is also part of your Base HP; it doesn't complicate things.
    2. VIT: Each point of VIT adds 1% to the maximum HP that comes from Base HP. Whether it's stat points, VIT rings, Orbs, pets, passives or guild passives; they all add up to this number.
      • NOTE: Keep in mind that you get a hidden bonus point at each twentyfold of VIT (20, 40, 60, etcetera.) So when you have VIT = 20, it actually adds 21% because of the hidden bonus point.
    3. Gear HP: All extra HP added by DEF-focused armor and/or HP rings are added after the first two factors have been calculated.
    For maximum SP:
    1. Base SP: This is the SP of the character without adding any stats nor gear ('Naked' SP). Be aware that your default MEN is 5. Base SP is the maximum SP when MEN = 0. Your base SP will increase a bit every time you level up.
      • NOTE: Base SP is different for each class AND advanced class.
      • NOTE: The SP added by your base class SP passive is also part of your Base SP; it doesn't complicate things.
    2. MEN: Each point of MEN adds 1% to the maximum SP that comes from Base SP. Whether it's stat points, MEN rings, Orbs, pets, passives or guild passives; they all add up to this number.
      • NOTE: Keep in mind that you get a hidden bonus point at each twentyfold of MEN (20, 40, 60, etcetera.) So when you have MEN = 20, it actually adds 21% because of the hidden bonus point.
    3. Gear SP: All extra SP added by MDEF-focused armor and/or SP rings are added after the first two factors have been calculated.

Formulas based on this information
    Based on this information, we now have some formulas. Why is this useful? Because you can calculate beforehand what your max HP/SP will be when you add more VIT/MEN.
    • Base HP = Naked HP / (1+(VIT/100))
    • Maximum HP = Base HP x (1+(VIT/100)) + Gear HP

• Base SP = Naked SP / (1+(MEN/100))
    • Maximum SP = Base SP x (1+(MEN/100)) + Gear SP

Example to clarify: performing the calculation & practical use
    xiansai assassin build.jpg

This is the status screen of a naked lvl95 Assassin, provided by @Xiansai.

STEP 1: We are first going to calculate the Base HP/SP:
    • Base HP = Naked HP / (1+(VIT/100)) = 6743 / (1+(30/100)) DON'T FORGET THE HIDDEN BONUS POINT!* -> 6743 / (1+(31/100)) = 6743/1,31 = 5147.
    • Base SP = Naked SP / (1+(MEN/100)) = 676 / (1+(15/100)) = 676/1,15 = 588.
    STEP 2: Predicting outcomes:
    The player has DEF-focused armor, which gives him a total of 290 extra HP. He is considering to buy a VIT+10 ring, but he wants to know if the bonus it gives is worth it to him. We are going to calculate that:
    • Maximum HP = Base HP x (1+(VIT/100)) + Gear HP = 5147 x (1+(44/100)) + 290 = 5147 x 1,44 +290 = 7702
    * Hidden Bonus points I know of: +1 @ stat = 20; +3 @ stat = 40; +5 @ stat = 60; + 7 @ stat = 80; +9 @ stat = 100; +11 @ stat = 120; +13 @ stat is 140; +15 @ stat is 160. These points stack, so at VIT= 80, the value to enter in the formula for VIT is 80+1+3+5+7=96

Base HP/SP per class @ level 100
    Unfortunately, I didn't find a linear formula for Base HP/SP at each level for a class. Best I can do is provide endgame potentials.
    Results after performing the calculations, rounded off on whole numbers.

Warrior classes - full credits for the required character data goes to @Tianwei
    • Warrior: 6090 HP - 610 SP
    • Samurai: 6590 HP - 561 SP
    • Gladiator: 6088 HP - 610 SP
    • Crusader: 6087 HP - 610 SP
    • Paladin: 5839 HP - 661 SP
    • Stinger: 6339 HP - 590 SP
    • Blader: 5940 HP - 620 SP
    Creator classes - full credits for the required character data goes to @Kikibibi
    • Creator: 5187 HP - 690 SP
    • Blacksmith: 5187 HP - 690 SP
    • Alchemist: 5187 HP - 707 SP
    • Enchanter: 5037 HP - 710 SP
    • Crafter: 5187 HP - 690 SP
    • Battle Cracker: 5287 HP - 661 SP
    • Planter: 5087 HP - 701 SP
    Acolyte classes - full credits for the required character data goes to @Luci

• Acolyte 4525 HP - 897 SP
    • Monk 5025 HP - 848 SP
    • Leg Sol 5025 HP - 848 SP
    • Priest 4508 HP - 892 SP
    • Linker 4512 HP - 895 SP
    • Exorcist 4675 HP - 877 SP
    • Angelus 4475 HP - 888 SP
    More data will be added as I gather it.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    This, this is what you ment bout the hidden vaule. I misinterpreted as some other number.

This is very well done and considerably neet at that. Considering this is fairly adv stuff for an average player, this can be useful for more hardcore players who want to try and find out how much of each stat they truely want.

Id like to add with all this in mind we have the fourmals for def/mdef as well and @GJO will surely correct me if my data is wrong like he did earlyer (i did not account for the hidden vaules from the bonuses). Chu are amazing for that.

As to finding the regain rates, i have some ideas about ironing out a fourmal but nothen concrete. Ill need to work on that later.

12. Axebird

Axebird Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    ÅxeBird, Kaeja
    Level:
    Guild:
    REDEMPTION
    Ty guys ur awesom! As a cr ive tryed to max my sp with men n sp rings n sp armor what ive noticed it seems i get sleep fastr the higher my men/mdef (farming fl 17) and my focus is high sp n high regen rate. It seems i get more sp and a higher regen from strait sp rings vs men rings of same lvl. If this has been calculated in a diff post ill delete but if u guys have any info regaurding this im a ll ears:). *puts on Gothic band bunny ears*

13. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Making the most of your day: planning according to login bonuses.
    So it's weekend and you have a lot of time to play Avabel. Of course you want to get EXP and farm some JEXP and oh yeah, you need to farm items & gold too! You can get a long way towards all those goals if you make efficient use of your day. Lemme share a schedule that I have used in the past, along with practical tips:

Login (+5% EXP/+5% drops/+1 status)
    Depending on which day it is, you will get one of the above bonuses upon logging in. This bonus will last for 1 hour. It's a very small bonus, so I use this hour for the following activities:
    • Deactivate 'Planning': first thing to do is check if the Novice skill 'Planning' is deactivated. You don't benefit from it in rush.
    • Rush 1 (JEXP): I use rush to amass JEXP through the daily kills bonuses. If you're lucky, you'll have full rooms with full share parties and you might make it to 10k kills within the first hour (or before you are out of DP). And of course it pockets some nice EXP in the process.
    • Stall (gold): check up on your sales or camp the stall for some bargains. There's good money to be made here, and this is the time where you aren't missing much while standing still.
    • Dungeons (valuables/gold): if you intend to focus all your DP towards item dungeons, start going for a few rounds of that dungeon.
    1 hour login (+10% EXP)
    Time for the first of 2 hours of EXP farming. Slack a bit if you want to or finish up on your rushes, then hit a tower floor.
    • Activate 'Planning': your fully replenished Novice skill 'Planning' will give you +30% EXP for 2 hours. Exactly the time we need.
    • Floor choice: Choose a floor that is well balanced in how fast you can kill and EXP per kill. F6, 7, 9 & 11 are my favorites; they have skilled mobs and are reasonably crowded with mobs.
    2 hour login: (+30% EXP)
    This is THE hour to farm EXP on floors. Don't waste time at the stall, use this hour to its fullest. Combined with your Planning skill you'll have a whopping total of +60% EXP.

3 hour login (+10% item drops)
    The 4 hour & 5 hour login will give higher drop bonuses, so I mostly use this hour to prep my bag & storage so I don't have to relog or waste time sorting items when I need to drop off what I farm. Maybe do a dungeon run if your DP is heading towards 100 (further explanation under additional tips & info). Once again, I check up on sales and maybe goof around/explore a bit. Your call what to do with this hour.

4 hour login (+20% item drops)
    Use this hour to farm whatever tower floor drops what is useful to you, or perhaps Random Dungeon (since it only requires 10 DP to enter).
    • Farm junk gear/GP: I'd recommend going to F13 ch1 or F18 ch1 and join a share party. It'll be difficult to find a party (or do enough damage to get drops) on F18 until you reach lvl80, so stick to F13 till that time.
    • Farm Random Dungeon (valuables/JEXP): Random Dungeon is torture to most players, but it can be a goldmine with some extra drops. Use lucky candies & such to boost the effect. Crystals of Human Type are the items you want to see; they sell for ridiculous amounts.
    5 hour login (+30% item drop)
    • Dungeons - ONLINE (valuables): With 30% extra drops and whatever you can add with drop boosters, item dungeons that usually have god awful drop rates might become tolerable. Use up all your DP, or all except 10 DP for another visit to Random Dungeon.
    • Random Dungeon (valuables/JEXP): has already been explained in 4-hour section.
    Additional tips & info
    • Bonus durations: the drop/EXP bonuses last 1 hour. Status bonuses last 30 minutes. Neither apply in offline dungeons.
    • Status bonuses: these are added at 30 minutes, 90 minutes, 150 minutes, 210 minutes, 270 minutes & 330 minutes. So during the last 30 minutes of an EXP/item boost hour, you will be a few levels stronger, and thus you can farm even more efficiently.
    • DP management: Try to make sure your DP never reaches 100 during the day. Why? Because your DP is always regenerating until it reaches 100, so you are practically losing DP when it's at max.
    • Test/retest: Lots of stuff can change in Avabel with each update. Item drop rates tend to shift a lot, so compare offline/online drop rates of item dungeons every now and then, or compare it to other dungeons than the one you usually farm.
    • Tower floors - damaging mobs: As you may know, doing 30% damage to a mob's maximum HP is enough to get full EXP/JEXP (& probably drops) when the mob is killed. To me, this is one of the most important mechanics when I farm on floors. Instead of trying to kill mobs, hit them till you have done your 30%, then go for the next mob. The other players on the floor will kill it, and you get the same rewards as when you had done all damage to kill it yourself. Do the math; this theoretically triples your farming efficiency.
    • Time your relogs: When you log off, the active bonus won't be there anymore when you log back on. So keep an eye on the clock the moment an X-hour bonus kicks in. If you know you need to log out/relog soon, time it just before the next hour kicks in. For example: I get +10% EXP at 10:58 hours. At 11:53, I finish up my floor visit and I log out around 11:55. When I log back in, the next bonus will commence in a few minutes.
    Note: this is an approach that I used; see for yourself what is useful to you or where there is room for improvement. Be sure to tweak the schedule to your personal needs/goals if you are going to use it.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1