1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

tips for picks advance rouge class

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by b e n j o, Sep 15, 2015.

1. b e n j o

b e n j o New Member

what is my 1st pick adv class and last adv class for rouge

2. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rAgE
    Level:
    Question is what is your weapon of choice and what is your preference of path....strongest class?all good skills/all classes? Quickest route to good skills? In the end no class is better than other because they all have a job to do. If your asking for a set path to take or your asking what others have done.....keep it stupid simple and just go down the list as you clear classes imo. If you don't do raids (as hackers are taking over them so u probably wont) then u will be getting a lot of exp farming and doing rush/rdg so in end game if u get enough crystals you should have majority of classes cleared. It's all matter of how you want to get there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    tbh i chose assassin as my first class. its a nice class to start with because of its twin rumble skill, which can hit multiple times and does pretty nice damage. the clas is overall flashy, strong, and just good. at least to me. and to make it better it doesnt require evo gangues or dex or int orbs or any of that stuff, just sharp and hard crystals. so its fairly easy to unlock for players, adding to making it a good class. it requires dual daggers for the passive though, which if you choose assassin as your first class then it makes you kinda stuck using dual daggs for the rest of the game on that account. but to me thats okay because im good with it. pretty much every skill of rogue can use dual daggs, which makes them a good weopon of choice. one of the only other bad things about assassin being a first class is the fact that its a long class to master, due to its hidden skill. as for the last class to choose for rogue, id personally go for clown. clown and raiden to me are most of the time going to be the last classes to unlock and master because of the difficulty it is to get them, AKA doing advent, which is extreemly hard for most without the proper gear. if you dont include clown and raiden, then shinobi would be the last class to go imo. because its a errr, different class i guess you can say. its harder to unlock, just like raven, and some skills, although i may be wrong, use int instead of str. i could be wrong on that tho. my route im going to take is assassin, storm raider, raven, debuster, shinobi, raiden, then clown. only due to my own personal interests. but like the guy above mentioned^ its all a matter of what YOU want as the player. choose a path thats customly fit for you and follow it^^ theres no real right or wrong in avabel, just a matter of being able to choose what you believe and playing it out as best at you can.

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    ½ right/wrong.
    Shinobi has in total 4 skills, in which two of them are based on Magic Attack/int and the other two being based on Physical Attack/Str.

5. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    yeah, thats why i said soome and not all XD i knew some were int and some were str

• Like Like x 1
  6. Toketsu Hikari

Toketsu Hikari Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Toketsu
    Level:
    Raiden definitely raiden. Be brave young one and charge into those horrendous advent dungeons with giant 10k fanged beasts and collect those barely known to exist evolution gangues d:woot:b. Once you've unleashed the powers of the Nar god you'll be unzzztoppable :cool:. Zap and fry everyone that walks in your way with a godly fingertip like the mighty deceased third Raikage. :blackalien: (Naruto anime reference) (Just be careful not to trip up and injure yourself like the third Raikage did... twice lol :rolleyes:)

No jk. But like Sora, my first mastered rouge class was also assassin xD. I didn't master it first because it was easy xD but due to my own preference like Rage54's comment mentioned xD. In my opinion, like Iruna assassin, is a tricky and hard class to use in Avabel. Since it was hard. (And like Sora mentioned cool, flashy and strong. =d) I was like cool a challenge and well chose Assassin as my first pick xD. Along my way to mastery as an Assassin I was also unlocking the other classes. (Gotta say mastering classes is a long... and tedious journey) I switched in between advance classes on my route to mastering assassin to make mastering an advance class less tedious but yeah little by little by switching back and forth in between classes... assassin became my first mastered class and well eventually from switching back and forth ended up mastering all adv. classes by lvl 91-93 except for those gangue classes... going to have to work the long way to get those classes since I'm not a gem user xD... well once I reach lvl 100 that is...can't charge into advent... without decent gear x0x)/

But yep really up to you and your preferences like Sora and Rage54 said for choosing first class to master... or you could be like me juggling all advance classes at once xD and eh... enjoy and take some time to master it xD.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlackxClown13

BlackxClown13 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    incubus
    Level:
    Hello sir, nice info for the assassins btw. So.. What can you say about the rouge advnce class "clown" im really confused. Assassin or clown

8. IKKI

IKKI New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ikki
    Level:
    Is Raven good in dmging, or?....

9. Anthony Pham

Anthony Pham New Member

Class:
    Warrior