1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

The new "Happy 5th Anniversary Thank You"

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Saturos, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Saturos

Saturos New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Saturos
    Level:
    You all have been going into shops, experiencing 10 free Mevius weapons and armors. That all of them cost gems at 0 prices that everyone hardly ignores. In which recently you all see these guildless newbies logging in every day 24/7, just to get those lvl 200 weapons and armors! And later on, they realize they couldn't equip them all because they couldn't see it in their bag, ranting for nonsense~ They hardly talk to other people because of their introvert skills. They discovered later on, that it's just in their shop box poor them~ And they realized again that they couldn't equip them all because of one single 240 rift stone. They regret that they took them all, that they have to sell it after all~ (my advice is to use rift stone on 2-hand weapons~)

Sorry for creating nonsense but it's the issue that we need to talk about right?

Everyone experiencing 1 day 1 time only 10x free pack glitch? Like they say you have "reached purchase limit(same goes to ver. 2)", even though you didn't take them yesterday. Any ideas if there's another way around?

2. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    The 1st one can only be gotten 10 times, the second twice. After that, you can't get any more even if you haven't gotten any that day.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018 at 2:24 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    This is where I think your rant lost meaning. If they are new, then they probably don't know what they are doing. It is up to us to teach them. For example, the spins give details on how they operate. The first one states you can only do it 10 times. The second one is one twice.
    You can get more from the shop. There are several ways to get gems. The anniversary quests also gave like 55 of them. Once again, this is a case of them not knowing something.

Revengers don't use 2 handed weapons. Way to rub it in. (Though I'm an Acolyte. Even then, knuckles are a better choice due to their farming class being a knuckle class.)

4. Saturos

Saturos New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Saturos
    Level:
    You have a point but it's not a rant~
    I know that "guildless newbies" was like wth to the readers~
    Also, thank you for the critiques. It might help me in the future :)