1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

SUMMONER CLASS (EXESTER) MONSTER SEEN NOT ON ROSTER???

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by kirto12, Nov 4, 2018.

?

Is the (Exester) class broken???

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kirto12

kirto12 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    KuroTM
    Level:
    Guild:
    MythicFire
    Alright so as you know the new Summoner class has advanced classes that allow them to bring forward monsters to aid them during a battle the classes that have been shown to us are Frost Lord, Invoker, Light Lord, and most of all Bahamut as of recently I have been playing and have come across this new monster type which has NEVER been shown anywhere and I am highly confused!? What is a TITAN do summoners have the ability to summon more monsters then what is presented this monster isn't even mentioned in that of the awakened summoner class or the second awakened summoner class 2 in what they can summon which is soon to be implemented? Any answers to this Avabel is their secret quests out there to gain special summoning monsters? Please do tell because nowhere in your explanation of the summoner class was a titan summon brought up anywhere so me seeing this is new.

Attached Files:

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    It's the new (5th) Advanced Class Ground Shaker. x'D It was just added last Thursday I thought..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Like tiabasa said it was just recently released. I just found it today and already mastered it. Its all earth based has two basic attacks (sweeps arm and throws a boulder) 2 AoE skills and a support skill as well as the recall and summon skills. The summon is slow moving but hits hard. Skills are fairly quick to use slightly slower than bahamut though. Overall i think its pretty balanced.