1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Summoner Advanced Class: Light Lord

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by imagelesskink, May 30, 2018.

1. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Wow. This update made Exester good, but Light Lord is awesome. Valkyrie doesn't have AoEs like Bahamut does, but she's fast and has high dps, and Light Lord has a lot more going for it than just Valkyrie. I just mastered the class, so I'll put up my info here.

Unlock requirements: Lvl 50, 20x Sharp Crystal, 40x Hard Crystal, 50x Illusionary Crystal, 1x Celestial Stone

Summon Valkyrie: 800SP, Max Lvl 10
    Usable with: Dagger/Two Hand Rod/Magi
    Skill Type: Active
    Element: Light
    Skill Boost: Power Up
    Description: Summon Valkyrie and the celestial light will judge for justice.
    Notes: She moves fast and attacks fast. Her standard attacks consist of a single diagonal slash, double diagonal slash in a cross shape, and a powerful overhead swing after a short charge time, with double normal damage and range, and causing stun effect.

Flashing Light: 45SP, Max Lvl 1
    Description: Order Valkyrie to use Flashing Light
    Notes: Five powerful hits in quick succession. The range can be a bit confusing, it's a wide rectangle in front of her. The cool time is very short, so spam it when you can.

Call Back Valkyrie: 20SP, Max Lvl 1
    Description: Call back Valkyrie to where player is.
    Notes: Not much to say here, it's the same as Exester's. Unlike Shining Blade, this one acts properly in a multi-leveled area.

Shinig Blade: 10SP, Max Lvl 10
    Description: To trap an attack to the enemy for hit
    • Type A: High-level boosted power
    • Type B: High-level boosted distance
    • Type C: High-level boosted speed for throwing tool
    ACTUAL Description translated from Japanese: Valkyrie attacks the hit enemy (branch descriptions to be added when Japanese wiki updates)
    Notes: Significantly more powerful than Target Arrow, but Valkyrie's still stronger so I recommend against type A. Rather than simply attacking the hit enemy, she teleports over to them and (usually) immediately launches an attack. Type C makes the projectile noticeably faster, which I'm pretty sure also extends the range. I was planning on taking type B, but then realized that it can be used while jumping (Target Arrow can, too) and switched to C instead. One bug with the skill is that if there is another level above the enemy, Valkyrie teleports there instead.

Judgement Light: 50SP, Max Lvl 10
    Description: After slowing the speeb by causing the wide-ranged light tornado, trap with pillar of light to debuff the enemy and weaken the light element.
    • Type A: Increased stun duration
    • Type B: Decreased Cool time
    • Type C: Increase in power to weaken the enemy with light element
    ACTUAL Description translated from Japanese: After reducing movement speed with a wide-ranged tornado of light, a pillar of light descends to stun the enemy and debuff light element resistance.
    Notes: Wow. I can't overemphasize how awesome this skill is. It's strong with wide range, causes stun for 2~3 seconds, and has probably the best defense debuff in the game. The damage boost is limited to light element damage, but using light element skills with a light element weapon without shining stones, even at skill level 5 the damage boost was significantly more than Acid Splash. The cooldown is rather long and you can't move until the skill finishes, but I recommend type C instead of A or B. The stun is long enough already. I may have switched up types A & B, and those descriptions were not what it says in-game. By the way, you do get the RE version of this.
    EDIT: Tested this out a bit more, and realized just how brutal this is. Movement speed reduction is massive, around 80~90%, and the speed reduction happens on the first hit, meaning you're stuck in range unless you can roll or dash away. Preparing action is short as well. Furthermore, light element damage is MORE THAN DOUBLED at skill level 10 with the C branch. Ouch. By the way, this slaughters escaped kodora in defense line.

EX Skill:
    Teach Valkyrie EX skill: 150SP, Max Lvl 1
    Description: Activate Valkyrie's EX skill. The celestial light will judge for everything on land.
    Notes: After charging up for a second or two, Valkyrie basically does Excalibur from Fate/Stay-night. 7-8 hits and she disappears afterwards.

Misspellings were transcribed from the game.

P.S. I'm tired so I'll update the Exester thread tomorrow.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Fast and nice as prior :p Stickied~

Also, how's the class combined with Bahamut? Not just Valkyrie, but Valkyrie AND Bahamut together? Or you can't call both at same time? :thinking:

3. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Can't call both at the same time, unfortunately. Bahamut I think is better for farming in lower floors, while Valkyrie would be better for higher floors and PvP. I mastered the class by using blue books and slaughtering RE monsters on floor 28, it's amazing how much damage I was causing.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Lawwwdy
    Level:
    They improved exester so much! Not only are the attacks much more powerful, but now you can select which atk you can use (he can either do the scream atk, fire atk, or flying atk). Have not tried light lord yet but exester used to do eh on floor 22....now I 1 skill KO eveeryone within range.

5. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Lawwwdy
    Level:
    unlocked light lord and honestly I am disappointed when compared to bahamut. Even when leveled, the light lord class is pretty subpar compared to exester. I would recommend people just focus on exester, since its dps and wide range/fast cooldowns makes exester perfect for farming large crowds and fast spawns

6. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Sure, if you want to focus on farming lots of weak enemies. On a single enemy or dark-element enemies, though, Valkyrie has more than triple Bahamut's DPS. Also, judgement light is broken as hell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Seraphiel

Seraphiel New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Seraphi
    Level:
    I don't know where to find Celestial Stone.. Where can I get one?

8. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Defeat Valkyrie's challenge that can be gotten to from "Challenge from Summon Monster" NPC in quest/dungeon room.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Lawwwdy
    Level:
    Judgement light broken? And yeah I agree with single dark element monsters. Farming has a lot to do with the game, hence I recommend the dragon. For flooring I do like using light lord. Still disappointed either way, but thats a personal preference.

10. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    90% movement speed reduction, 2.5 sec stun, 2x light elemental damage? Yeah, that's broken. Try using Light Lord in defense line. My summoner still isn't quite strong enough yet, but I can imagine Light Lord being awesome in PvP as well. Also, if you don't plan on sticking with Light Lord then I recommend A branch for Judgement Light. At level 10 it causes 4 seconds of stun.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Lawwwdy
    Level:
    Thank you for the feedback :) Im only mastering light lord to give me something to do while i farm exp and so incase the developers decide u can keep the summon skills later on (getting to pick a master skill)

12. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    You mentioning master skills reminds me. You can't pick a master skill from light lord, however after you master lord judgement light becomes RE after you speak w/ adv class npc.

13. Taizai

Taizai New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Taizai (Sma)
    Guild:
    Vampire
    I would agree on this. bahamut is really awesome for farming. Farming on Floor 42 makes it faster with bahamut.

With Valkyrie on the other hand, for me is good for pvp. since she provides a good amount of debuffs and damage per second. Using her on floors is not bad as well. It would just depend on which ever summon u would like to use. Bahamut deals Great damage and aoe which cover up his lack of dps. I still go with Bahamit tho.maybe soon they will update light lord like they updated exester. Im hoping for a support summon soon xD or dual summons that would be op!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Taizai

Taizai New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Taizai (Sma)
    Guild:
    Vampire
    Also, the damage difference between other summons ( namely: Yggdrasil, Valkyrie and Fenrir) compared to Bahamut is way lower. Why is that?

15. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    They all have faster base attacks as well as launch there skills almost instantly and can buff/debuff were as bahamut is raw power and standard speed. Could say its the trade off for their tactical advantage

• Like Like x 2