1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Summoner Advanced Class: Invoker

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by imagelesskink, Jun 27, 2018.

1. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Invoker is a class to summon the wind-elemental support summon Yggdrasil. Unlike the other advanced classes, there's no skill to give Yggdrasil a target, but it's not like she has any powerful attacks. All skills apply buffs and/or debuffs. As per usual, I'll give a translation of the Japanese description where I think the in-game translation is inaccurate. Source: https://wikiwiki.jp/avabel/上位職/インヴォーカー

Unlock requirements: Sharp Crystal x20, Hard Crystal x40, Illusionary Crystal x50, Genesis Stone x1

Summon Yggdrasil: 800 SP
    Max Level: 10
    Skill Boost: Power Up
    Description: Summon Yggdrasil and rescue with Wind of Support when in trouble.
    Notes: Nothing to say here.

Call back Yggdrasil: 20 SP
    Max Level: 1
    Description: Call back Yggdrasil to player's position.
    Notes: I'm sure you're used to this one by now.

Ruin Turbulance: 90 SP
    Element: Wind
    Description: [PT Recommended Skill]Red wind embraces the PT member and grant 20% increase of ATK+MATK
    Translation: A red tornado increases the ATK+MATK of party members it touches by 20%, and clads them in a whirlwind.
    Notes: Negligible damage, but knock back effect on enemies within range. A whirlwind encircles Yggdrasil as well, and enemies that touch the whirlwind are damaged. The whirlwind is not dispelled. See note at bottom about buff skills.

Guard Turbulance: 90 SP
    Description: [PT Recommended Skill]Blue wind embraces PT member and grant 20% increase DEF+MDEF
    Translation: A blue tornado increases the DEF+MDEF of party members it touches by 20%, and clads them in a whirlwind.
    Notes: Same as above. There is a separate whirlwind for each skill, which means that they stack.

Norn Cyclone: 80 SP
    Description: [PT Recommended Skill]Creates wind around Yggdrasil and increases wind element for the team and decreases wind element to enemy
    Translation: The same as the English, but with better wording and grammar.
    Notes: 3 hits for decent damage. Range is wider than the other two skills, but no knockback or whirlwind. By "wind element" it means wind resistance. Allies within range take half wind damage, enemies within range take double wind damage for a time.

Mirmle Gayle: 60 SP
    Max Level: 10
    Description: Gust of wind up front attacks, and increases PT members' ATK speed, and decreases ATK speed of enemy.
    • Type A: Enhanced type to decrease enemy's ATK speed.
    • Type B: Enhanced type to increase PT members' ATK speed.
    • Type B: Increased damage.
    Translation: Creates a gust in front of you that attacks and increases PT members' ATK speed while decreasing that of the enemy.
    Notes: I took the A branch, so the other descriptions are from my failing memory. 3 hits, but unlike Judgement Light you can move right after activating. Unfortunately walking into the wind will not apply the buff to yourself. You get the RE skill, and it can be set as a master skill.

EX Skill: Spiral Thorn (150 SP)
    Description: Lock down and destroy evils with thorns.
    Translation: Not available yet, sorry.
    Notes: An interesting skill. A large circle of thorns is created around Yggdrasil's current target which blocks passage, meaning they are stuck inside for all 5 hits if they didn't get out while it was still forming. As per usual, Yggdrasil kicks the bucket.

Note about buff skills: They affect you, but ONLY if you are in a party. The other members don't have to be in range, on the same floor, or even existing at all, but if you're not in a party it only affects Yggdrasil and the enemy. Since Yggdrasil uses your stats, the Turbulance skills are then only good for the whirlwind.

That's all for now, I may update when the Japanese wiki has more information.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Taizai

Taizai New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Taizai (Sma)
    Guild:
    Vampire
    Hmm its a so so class. Not really satisfied tho. i mean its good since it can supoirt but. maybe asobimk should make a class that could summon 2 creatures. thats woukd be great.