1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Summoner Advanced Class: Frost Lord

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by imagelesskink, Aug 30, 2018.

1. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    As usual, lots of info comes from the Japanese wiki. Frost Lord revolves around the unique status effect "Frostbite" which can be inflicted with the skills in this class. By inflicting frostbite on an enemy that already has it, it will cause an AoE damage effect centered on that enemy... supposedly. Honestly, it hasn't been working for me; all I'm getting is the splash sound effect with no visual effects or damage. :(

Unlock requirements: Sharp Crystal x30, Hard Crystal x30, Illusionary Crystal x50, Mythical Stonex1

Summon Fenrir: 800 SP
    Max lvl: 10
    Element: Water
    Skill Boost: Power Up
    Description: Summon Fenrir, and freeze the land with extreme cold blow.

Call Back Fenrir: 20 SP
    Max lvl: 1
    Description Call back Fenrir where the player is.

-- Nothing needs to be said here, as it's the same as every other class.

Frost Rush: 90 SP
    Description: Fenrir runs forward and burst. Creates frostbite to those who were attacked.
    Japanese Description: Fenrir wraps himself in frost and charges the enemy. Victims are inflicted with frostbite.
    -- 2 hits. Not very wide range, but larger than Valkyrie's skill.

Frost Shield: 60 SP
    Skill Boost: Cool Time Cut
    Description: Barricades with icy, cold air, and frostbites the ones who tries to attack.
    • Type A: Longer time for shield.
    • Type B: Shorter cool time.
    • Type C: Less consumed SP.
    Japanese Description: Coat your body in extreme cold, and inflict frostbite upon your attackers.
    -- The only one you get a RE skill for. It's called a shield, but there's no damage reduction.

Ice Wave: 60 SP
    Description: Upfront, strong, freezing blow. Increases strength and time as you charge. To trap an attack to the enemy for hit.
    • Type A: Raised Power.
    • Type B: Decreased cool time.
    • Type C: Reduce consumed SP
    Japanese Description: Release a freezing blow. Can be charged to increase the power and duration. Fenrir will attack the enemy hit.
    -- Charging increases the range, cooldown time, and chance of frostbite as well. Fenrir teleports just like Valkyrie.

EX Skill:
    Order Fenrir EX skills (Ice Tornado): 150 SP
    Description: Activate Fenrir's EX skill. Icy vortex that will freeze everything.
    Japanese Description: not available yet.
    -- Fenrir disappears, as usual. A medium ranged AoE centered on Fenrir.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    It's a bug. https://avabelonline.com/information/detail/?information_id=4736

From what I've seen, the class seems interesting. From what I heard, Frostbite is effectively an attack speed debuff.

3. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    It is i had my creator play around w/ the trial boss and got the debuff. More effective than scarabe sand trap used to be can see every movement when attacking

Loving the class but the teleport suffers same as valkerie(?) And teleports to the mobs' spawn point

4. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    That's a bug present in all summons. They track regular movement but not movement due to skills or knockback, so an enemy with lots of movement-style skills will lose the summon immediately.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Jenisha

Jenisha New Member

In Game Name:
    Heart
    Level:
    Guild:
    BloodOath
    Well. Irrespective, it's good that now Summoners are atleast getting a RE skill to carry forward (although sucks it's only 1). I will purely do this class for Frost Shield.
    Edit: I mastered Frost Lord. At first it seemed a pretty weak class until I went PvP with this. I realized the summon does a lot more damage to enemies in PvP- I'm thinking, is it because the summon Fenrir is Animal type and most players in PvP defence as Human type. If its true then there's a bonus already. Also, I am a bit confused- Fenrir as a summon itself is Light Elemental but all skills are Water element, so when we use skills like Frost Rush or Ice wave does it apply Light element attack or Water Element attack. What role does the fact Fenrir is Light Elemental have in this job class?
    Note: Ice wave is like the hit skill of Exester and Light Lord- it helps you direct the attack to an enemy and it teleports Fenrir to the target you selected (exactly like Valkerie). Downside is the range is really really low- you have to be in the target's face to make Fenrir target that enemy. I hardly use this skill esp. in PvP coz I don't want to be in someone's face just to have my summon attack that player and then die . Also, you can charge this skill, but if u charge there's a cooldown time; if you don't charge the skill there's no cooldown (which means you can spam this skill without charging - although again its pretty pointless). Overall, its not a bad class as long as you know where and when to use it and as long as you can control Fenrir which kind of goes crazy like a wild dog and hard to control

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  6. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Light Lord and Invoker also get RE skills, and Invoker even gets a master skill.

7. Jenisha

Jenisha New Member

In Game Name:
    Heart
    Level:
    Guild:
    BloodOath
    Yea. I mean we only get 1 re-skill from each class, and that's the sad part.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  8. Jenisha

Jenisha New Member

In Game Name:
    Heart
    Level:
    Guild:
    BloodOath
    Finally understand what Frost Lord is about. Tested Frost Shield and I'm loving it. Like Light Lord's Judgement Light reduces movement speed of opponents, when opponent attacks you when you have Frost Shield up, they get Frostbite status- Frost Bite greatly reduces their attack speed. Now, Judgement Light + Frost Shield = super slow movement speed and super slow attack speed. When you manage to get both these status to your opponent, it's like playing against a slow motion character lol. The attack speed not just reduces the speed of the opponent, even the speed of the skills example. even the projectiles from Raven or Rangers (the arrows came at super slow speed lol). It's was funny coz most others classes have figured out that they can still overcome effects of Judgement Light by attack speed and used dash and hit skills- what they didn't realize is their attack speed also got nerfed. Most opponents got frustrated and gave up. lol (i am still very low level at 100 and I was battling much higher levels). I am going to pursue summoner and level it. I'll try to get some videos of the spar and post (coz it's funny lol).

• Like Like x 1
  9. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Try tossing Mirmle Gale's attack speed debuff on top of that. :D