1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Stuck on loading screen

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Shanks, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Shanks

Shanks New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Shanks
    Level:
    After the latest update version 4.0.37 my game had been restarting itself while i was playing and now I cant load in game. Its stuck on loading screen at 1%. PLease help me.

2. Glo

Glo New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raider
    Level:
    Hi Shanks I had the exact same issue and I answered the other thread that had the same issue. What I did to fix this issue is reinstall the game, then go to the menu option on the title screen and tap the "Delete Cache" button. It's got a blue outline and everything. And don't worry this doesn't delete anything important like your characters or online purchases. ^^ Hope this solves your issue!

3. Shanks

Shanks New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Shanks
    Level:
    Glo, THank you for helping me. Yes it did work but unfortunately Another problem show up again. This time the problem is , I can log-in and play once without problem but after I closed the game, the next time I log in I can't login now. the game restart itself every single time the loading reach 100%., I need to Uninstall the game and Re-install it every time I want to play. This is giving me alot of problem , So Would you please help me ?

4. Korsair

Korsair New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Korsair
    Same problem here, bar fills up to 100, screen goes black, then restarts loading bar. Have to redownload to play, then if i close it out it happens again. Playing on a note 5

5. DomacH

DomacH Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    DomacH
    Have same problem ;/ Game is restarting every time it load to 100% Each time I need to reinstall game but I can't affort doing that with my mobile internet and that setting shortcuts after reinstall is so annoying.