1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Storm Raider Skill+Build Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Leo Striker, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I did get your Question as Why Stated in my Previous Post cause I have Gear Blade Type C and use Skills After it also it says Slight Longer Rigor as such it only increase Rigor by 0.5secs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. drigz

drigz New Member

Okay good to know. Now, after using gearblade, can you still use Hawk Assault before touching the ground?

3. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Yes you can also Fun Fact: Jump>GB>CB>Any other Skill that can be use in Air. Gear Blade and Claw Bite Alone makes a 7 Hit Aerial Combo.

4. drigz

drigz New Member

Oka
    Okay, thanks. I was afraid of getting C thinking character would touch the ground before using next skill due to rigor. Thanks for clearing that up.

5. Lord Dhison

Lord Dhison New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Dhison
    Level:
    Guild:
    LogHorizon
    Hi, i just wanna ask something... Im sr and i didnt go for str, my dex is 86 and str is 24(i think). And im lvl 51, is my build ok? Or is my dex too high?

6. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Idk, is the damage the way you expect it to be or want it?

The reason we have builds is to play different roles for our classes. Thier is no right or wrong way dispite what others may tell you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Lord Dhison

Lord Dhison New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Dhison
    Level:
    Guild:
    LogHorizon
    Sadly no, my damage that i deal on pvp is only 50-200...

8. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Pvp...thas why. If you are going to pvp. Useing 3 star gear will not cut it as most pvperd average 5s gear.

Damage its self is controled by the weapon's atk/matk (obviously), str/int (if any), and skill rank/level and branch. Dex only controls the increases the min atk and the HIT (hit controls crit rate and crit resistance)

If you want more damage, up-ing those will do you good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lord Dhison

Lord Dhison New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Dhison
    Level:
    Guild:
    LogHorizon
    Oh ok thnx....

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ardee

Ardee New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hades
    Level:
    Hi guys im new in Sra can you teach what good weapon do i use on it?
    dual dagger or dual 1hand sword? and what the different of that weapon..

• Old Old x 2
  11. Carl_

Carl_ New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Carl
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    1hand sword for more damage:)

12. Anthony Pham

Anthony Pham New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNT91
    Level:
    You noticed got small dps. It says "less damage" and I wouldn't pick on that type.. You can spam it but it won't give you high ratio dps while your sp will drain for spamming. I'm just saying

13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    This statement is both true and false. Different skills have different ar (attack rating) mutiplyers. Beucase of this in some cases you get higher dps with low cooldown skills as oppsed to a medicore damage and cooldown skill. Ill use rumble for this example becuade its the skill in question and a skill i used often. Cooldown type has a max cooldown (dont quote me its been a while) of around 1~1.25 secs with an ar of 1.75-2 times (each hit gets progressivly higher in damage with rumble thus suggesting a natrual increase per hit for ar). While power type has a cooldown of 2 secs and an ar of 2~2.25. You can plug in any number and then add as many of those attacks into a minute then divide 60 to get your dps. In this case cooldown type wins the dps department.

NOW this is of you will only use rumble vain as your farming skill and not use other skills in the mix. Other steps are needed if you plan to do so. And 4 to 6 mana used will not drain your sp unless you are below lv 30 lol. Sp should never be an issue unless before the lv 30 threshold anyway. You have mdef armor that gives a fair amount of it, you have sp rings and men rings, and you got crap ton of sp pots.

14. Speedy

Speedy New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Speedy
    Level:
    Mana pots are expensive....(Lv44 still don't know the proper way to grind gold)
    Also spamming skills = more hits = more dmg so I don't see the point in choosing A or C.
    A=more dmg but more cool down time (you'll use less of it) while C/B (idk which one)= less dmg but less cool down time (you'll use more of it) so it's literally balanced out. You can choose A if you're confident that you can do pretty good dmg without skills or you can choose the other ones (B/C) if you like spamming skills. There's no right or wrong in this game tbh (unless you're a dumbass who go full INT/MEN for a Melee class).