1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Stats Guide

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Yevon, Jul 26, 2013.

1. JackDaGamer

JackDaGamer New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Jack
    Level:
    Oh, sorry I didn't see your reply until after I said I was trying to make a Kirito type of character

Anything that effects speed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    I believe the closest you will get is using skills which are faster than others. Look into each skill and their branches and you should be able to find if anything will give you what you're looking for

3. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    I have played with balanced stats my entire career as a rogue (mainly because Idk what I should choose for stats) and I may switch things up a bit

Here is my plan:
    DEX will have the most
    STR will have the second most
    MEN will be third on the list primarily I used combos to fight my way up here and I need to have a lot of sp needed and I'm primarily using ATK skills with one MATK skill (as Raven)
    VIT I may make the same as MEN because I may also need the HP and there are a lot of Warriors, Battle Dancers, and Storm Raiders out there so I'll be needing the defense from VIT as well (kinda curious though which skills are regular attacks and which are magic ones. Ik Magicians use just MATK but for other classes I'm unsure of. A post on which skill is either ATK or MATK?)
    INT is last on the list. It would boost my attack for Claw Shot Ik but... I don't use a lot of magic based skills. If there is anything wrong with my build, feel free to comment about it and I will revise it. Have a good time everyone :)

4. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    It sounds like a jack of all trades build. Master of none. The rogues 3 most important stats are typically str,vit,Dex. No specific order. Some players swear by full str then vit and/or Dex, others Dex and/or vit. A rogues primary purpose is to provide DPS. However you go about achieving this goal is completely up to you as the player. Dex boosts crits chance, min atk, and crit defense, along with boosting certain passives like the rogues skill that can land extra hits. To me it's a great stat but some see it as pointless. Vit increases HP and defense, which is important to all characters, especially combat classes. Str is self explanatory. Raw DMG.

I personally don't put any points into men. I just spam so pots if my so gets low.

I haven't played any matk melee classes so I can't really give you an opinion on int other than I don't plan on raising it aside from passives and guild.

All in all it all depends on your play style.

Personally I was thinking of making a rogue and raising Dex until my min and max are equal, then pour the rest into str. The characters role will be support dps. In all my mmo experience, I know there are roles to be played. Mine would provide constant consistent damage

As I said before though, it's all up to the player

5. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    I see. Thanks

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member